What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"I Don't Care If A Bunch Of White Kids Got Killed." Thai Restaurant Owner Goes In On CT Shooting

Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
The owner of an Austin restaurant is facing criticism for saying he doesn’t care about a bunch of dead white kids following the Newtown, Conn., school shooting.

According to The Digital Texan, Eddie Nimibutr, chef and owner of Thai Noodle House, posted on Facebook that he didn’t “give a damn” about 20-year-old Adam Lanza killing 26 people, including 20 kids, at Sandy Hook Elementary School Friday.

“I am failing to give a damn about the CT shooting,” Nimibutr posted. “I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed.”

He then launched into an expletive-laden tirade.

“F*** post racial bull****. When kids from minority groups get shot nobody cares,” he said, according to The Digital Texas, adding that everyone turned the other way when Israel was launching rockets into Gaza.

According to Austinist, Nimibutr refused to apologize for his initial post.

“You think you know me? You don’t have a clue. I will not apologize,” he wrote.

When a local restaurant writer R.L. Reeves Jr. tried to reach Nimibutr, he was told that Nimibutr was never the owner of the restaurant and that he doesn’t work at the Noodle House anymore, despite listings showing that he is the actual owner.

Nimibutr’s Facebook has since been deactivated.
screen-shot-2012-12-19-at-7-55-39-am.png?w=455&h=687
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/18/restaurant-owner-says-on-facebook-he-doesnt-care-that-a-bunch-of-white-kids-got-killed-in-newtown-shooting/
Meta_ConsciousEl PayasoTheNeoShellgnsking hassanDavis eyebrownujerz84King EraunoStoneColdMikeySneakDZArooster_cogburnscoop1215NIKE...MrCrookedLetterterbearG.AvantilledoutLUClENElzo69Renaissanceedwardnigma1CK1SCP203tha bauseValentinez A. KaiserNothingButTheTruthAristo_V300skpjr78bigev240Mister B.TheIraqcoop9889HyenaKillaAjackson17DarcSkiesBookwormJ. Willa.mannCopperBawse D.LoxmanofmorehouseSo ILLKingJamalMuhannadCapitalBStillFaggyAFdeadeyeTonyDubbzmiamivice305Recaptimus_Prime360ShuffingtonLos216bull6599bkkbullyidoitforhiphop10Reggie80purpngoldDarkRaidenbrown321soul rattler7figzBender RodriguezMF_DoomervilleJusDre313

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Yeah he's backpeddling now that he's lost business and received death threats.

Dude must have forgot that he's in Texas now.
    a.mannLUClENAjackson17StillFaggyAFdeadeyeTonyDubbzidoitforhiphop10purpngoldAfrica United
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get y he did it... When u r bombarded with hypocrisy, sometimes u wanna flip... U just gotta accept the repercussions...
    gnsAjackson17deadeyeJusDre313
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um dude is right tho. But it was dumb move since he is a business owner.
    Ajackson17
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't really cosign what he said. 20 kids being murdered is fucked up no matter what the race. Gotta respect his gusto though.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    a.mannYoung StefLincolndeadeye
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    you knows he's strapped to say some shit like that in texas
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

"You think you know me? You don't have a clue. I will not apologize," he wrote in a separate post. And: "If you don't like me or my opinions, I suggest you to unfriend me and fuck off. I am pretty much sick of some people telling me what to think, how to think, or how to feel today, and if you don't like my foods, fuck off and eat someplace else."

nevermind..he knows he fucked up

"I truly caught hell these past few days. I am beyond myself with this firestorm. I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused and the things I have said. I didn't mean to upset anyone of you. I am broken and lost. I am very sorry for the misundertandings I created. I deserved the punishment for the chaos I made. I even walked into church and sat there awhile. wow, 10 years since. I really don't know where else to turn. All I can say is I am very sorry to you my friends. I don't know how else to express my sincere apology."
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he likes that money just as much as the companies cashing in on all this lavish Christmas shopping.
    Meta_Consciousdeadeyepurpngold
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When keeping it real goes wrong.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Ajackson17fortyacres
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Cant be mad at his sentiments but... man these were kids

2 weeks later

Sorry we're closed forever.
    Ajackson17