Best american sweets

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
candy...whatever.
Christmas timmeee! My big sis (who lives in America) asked me what i want for christmas. TBH all i want is American candy. i saw the blue skittles the other day in this store, bloody £2.00 cos it was from america..um fuck off mate. so imma get her to buy me a bunch and send it over here for christmas

so what are they best american sweets with pic?
i know bout reeses pieces, reeses cups, the blue pack of skittles..what else?
Young Stefshtoopid

Replies

• death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I'm not into sweets I find these to be good>

fmc_FM91231x.jpg

GettinLoThe ProdigalsonStewGold_CertificateKat700PicoAP12texas409VIBENothingButTheTruthLPastHyenaKillaLou_CypherMichael_MaliceshtoopidRubato GarciaAlready Home_17ragelighthearted26
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? she pathetic as fuck but I don't think that she knows though delusions of grandeurPosts: 9,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syrup sammach and suga wata
    SleepwalkingInJapanYoung Stef
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yuck @ chocolate covered Cherries...

Twizzlers.jpg

mike_and_ike.jpg

hot-tamales-theatre-size.jpg

texas409amenhotepivLou_CypherTheIraqunspoken_respect
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesss stew yessssss thank u
    i need MOWAH

@death..that looks grossssss
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I like the regular skittles and regular starbursts.

So co sign stew.
    @aone...yes...but no to the hot shit ew.
    i want 10 diff candies.

reeses pieces
    reeses cups
    twizzlers
    starbust tropical
    starbust baja california?
    skittles tropical
    skittles wildberry

MOWAH MOWAH
    Young Stef
    Anything else on the chocolatey side?
  • 44Since8844Since88 HoustonPosts: 21,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dots and Life saver gummies>>>>
    Young StefAlready Home_17
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,290 Regulator
    you eat that shit, and it will fuck your stomach up. we put too many chemicals in our food for you...

but you aint gon listen to me, and it will all either go right thru you, or come out in a big ass BRICK.
    huey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    $(KGrHqEOKp!E4jNrlwegBOUPNr!4dg~~48_35.JPG

omg, you just took me back with these, do they even make them anymore?

i remember kids would be trading anything for some dunkaroos, like "i'll give you my chips AND my pudding cup"

Smh @ sending our children off to school with chips and such. And people wonder how it happens and where it starts. It starts from young, from day one.
    fuc_i_look_like
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    .Empress. wrote: »

i remember kids would be trading anything for some dunkaroos, like "i'll give you my chips AND my pudding cup"

Smh @ sending our children off to school with chips and such. And people wonder how it happens and where it starts. It starts from young, from day one.

i used to get chips in my lunch all the time as a kid, and i and all my siblings have always been in shape/good health. i don't think letting a kid have snacks occasionally is bad at all, especially when they eat healthy in every other aspect of their lives and are active as well. basically everything in moderation.

now if the kid didn't have a sandwich and some grapes along with his chips and just had chips and cookies and a pop for lunch, than that'd be a bad thing

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    edited December 2012
    .Empress. wrote: »

i used to get chips in my lunch all the time as a kid, and i and all my siblings have always been in shape/good health. i don't think letting a kid have snacks occasionally is bad at all, especially when they eat healthy in every other aspect of their lives and are active as well. basically everything in moderation.

now if the kid didn't have a sandwich and some grapes along with his chips and just had chips and cookies and a pop for lunch, than that'd be a bad thing

I worked in my son's classroom a lot and too often I would see young children going for the "junk" before even touching their nutritional sandwich or snack. Many kids just dont have the effective decision making skills to think to eat what's best first and foremost if at all. Everyday they have to be reminded to eat the "good" stuff otherwise many wouldn't even go for anything but that something salty or sweet. While I agree moderation is key and treats are necessary now and then, I wouldn't send chips or candy, but that's a personal choice overall.

Cassava and plantain chips are the only kind we bring in the house anyways so again, to each their own. I don't like seeing a lunchbox full of unhealthy food. Then you have toddlers being pushed around in strollers while knee deep in bags of chips. It goes deeper than just a school lunch, many don't value good health and so a good example isn't set in many homes. Once children go out into the world on their own many are bound to appreciate whatever it is they were brought up with ie. home cooking so starting early helps to create that foundation where they themselves can make healthier options without having to be told, its a conscious choice as opposed to force.
    SixSickSinsdeadeye
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Musketeers is a must for a chocolate fix...so good.

Chocolate covered cherries are a nice holiday candy, but not everybody cares for those.

KitKats are good, but really a plain ole Hershey bar is usually my go to if I'm craving chocolate.

Kaishtoopid
    and i agree with you that eating healthy should be taught at a young age, but strict eliminations i feel foster a sense of taboo with some foods making them more appealing. a child will appreciate home cooking if that's what they eat, regardless of if you let them have a bag of chips on occasion. i ate all kinds of snacks as a kid (and now tbh), i don't think it's a big deal, especially if the kid is physically active

• hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What candy is big in the uk that the us doesnt have?
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Musketeers is a must for a chocolate fix...so good.

Chocolate covered cherries are a nice holiday candy, but not everybody cares for those.

KitKats are good, but really a plain ole Hershey bar is usually my go to if I'm craving chocolate.

i love three muskateers

you tried this

take_5_wr.jpg

it's really good

GettinLoshtoopidBreezy_Kilroy