Big Sean At The Breakfast Club (Talks new album, Learns about Big Ghost Fase, Concert)

Replies

• King Lee King Lee Posts: 1,300
    lol speaking of ghostfase they need to get him on the breakfast club
  • Big Ghost isn't going to reveal his identity anytime soon.

Nah not all, Drake would send them Jew goons on him

• Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 9,902
    edited December 2012
    selling out arenas? stop it sean lol you had 1 arena sellout ant it was your hometown.....and smh at not even mentioning a doper michigan rapper in jon connor who opened up for him.
  • Monizzle14 wrote: »
    selling out arenas? stop it sean lol you had 1 arena sellout ant it was your hometown.....and smh at not even mentioning a doper michigan rapper in jon connor who opened up for him.

jon conner not from Detroit
    edited December 2012
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

first off nigga its jon connor not jon conner second of all i never said he was from detroit dumbass lmao learn how to read.

first off nigga its jon connor not jon conner second of all i never said he was from detroit dumbass lmao learn how to read.

so why does he matter in this conversation?
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,256

lol you be studying these niggas don't you

he aint even big up a fellow Michigan rapper and said "i was the only one on the bill" and in the same interview he talking about helping other get his dreams. Lol why were you trying to point out i was wrong when i wasn't even wrong? lol

he aint even big up a fellow Michigan rapper and said "i was the only one on the bill" and in the same interview he talking about helping other get his dreams. Lol why were you trying to point out i was wrong when i wasn't even wrong? lol

opening up =/= being on the bill

again what does Jon Conner have to do with anything?

my point was he acted like a fellow michigan rapper didn't exist that's all i was saying. usually rappers who care about their region shout out niggas from their side posse to other rappers they have at a show even if it was an opener.

my point was he acted like a fellow michigan rapper didn't exist that's all i was saying. usually rappers who care about their region shout out niggas from their side posse to other rappers they have at a show even if it was an opener.

son i don't think the word "Michigan" was even mentioned in the interview. he was talking about being the only person from Detroit that could do what he do besides Eminem

son i don't think the word "Michigan" was even mentioned in the interview. he was talking about being the only person from Detroit that could do what he do besides Eminem

@blackgerald

You having a conversation with an idiot from Greenwich, Connecticut that just likes to hear himself talk. Just say "Didn't Read" and he will get mad and write a Titangraph.
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 11,709
    Lol they always clowning people when the person trynna be serious
  • bkkbullybkkbully Posts: 1,325
    lol damn i hear Trinidad's name everywhere and the nigga is not nice at all, what is going on

@blackgerald

You having a conversation with an idiot from Greenwich, Connecticut that just likes to hear himself talk. Just say "Didn't Read" and he will get mad and write a Titangraph.

@Michael_Malice Its funny you claim not to read my posts then track the thread i go to (after i either you) and make fish tale comments about monizzle lmaoo. But you don't read my posts lmao. Again your kids need a father figure not a bitch nigga who hides behind the computer hahahaha. Why you mad tho?

@blackgerald

@Michael_Malice Its funny you claim not to read my posts then track the thread i go to (after i either you) and make fish tale comments about monizzle lmaoo. But you don't read my posts lmao. Again your kids need a father figure not a bitch nigga who hides behind the computer hahahaha. Why you mad tho?

Didn't read.
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 4,981
    nigga look like he aint slept in 5 days.
  • BetaBeta Posts: 15,241
    Big Sean growing on me as a person...

I wanted that nigga dead this time last yr. But I enjoy his interviews because he seems like a real regular dude. That nigga gotta stop with that "Oh godd" shit though lol

I think Big ghostfase like some white dude too. Nice that he gettin some type of exposure though lol But he know if he was to reveal himself he would get bodied within a week from young berg and drake goons