What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Towers got exposed?

Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
For what tho? I know a lotta of y'all fatherlessniggas idolized him, but who had the guts to expose him tho?
Trollio Lou_Cypher

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoplifting. and I don't know anyone on here that actually looked up to him, even the lames on here didn't look up to him.
    Davis eyebrow
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Shoplifting. and I don't know anyone on here that actually looked up to him, even the lames on here didn't look up to him.

That was just part of it. Basically for posting a 10 yr old mugshot and claiming to have just spent the night in jail. Claimed to have assaulted the police but really was shoplifting in Macy's or some shit.
    Davis eyebrowChi Snowptnutzgoldenja
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Ooh damn! macys? it better be for sumn that costs more than 10G. Nah, back in 2010 a lotta niggas looked up to towers on here
    Huey_CCinco
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm pretty sure there's a whole thread about it.
    i'm pretty sure there's a whole thread about it.
    Gimme the link
    This is the GOAT exposure since the Jamaal Lost thread
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People idolized dude? every thread i seen him post in he would get raped with ethers. One day it just went too far.
    Ajackson17
    Sion. wrote: »
    uuhhh typical broke nigga thread. Dude makes something like 60-87k a year he can lease that joint or trade in w/e cars he had prior & get that shit. STOP IT with the hate. If that nigga wanted to he could cop a Bentley GT/Flying Spur or Lamborghini Gallardo or less than what he got the Panamera for. Keep in mind he's in the car business too so he can get them joints at a discount versus what u broke/bad credit having ass niggas would pay. I can swear on my life it aint hard to get to that point u niggas just have to get ur priorities in check & start putting ur mind towards ur progression & paper. I find it contradictory that the same niggas screaming out MOB are the same dudes who frequent threads talmbout how women did them bad & how facebook chicks are this that and the third. Get off facebook, the IC or w/e and go make something of urself.

That nigga is young as hell & ballin out and so is his girl. Considering that u should be finished college/university by 22ish u should be able to get a dope job & make money like that. Oh then again I forgot on the IC its better to NOT have a degree and only have street smarts to go places, cuz a college degree aint worth nothing. SMH ole insecure ass niggas. I can't wait for Towers to pull out that Bentley (or maybe even a Phantom ) down the road & STUNT on u niggas.

Yes they did
    Tommy is so clutch yo
    CapitalBYoung Stefilledout
  • _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,344 My Name Is My Name.
    Well damn..

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote that shit...i remember somebody typin it didnt know it was him...smfh
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Summertime; still got on Bearfurz and Skully Nawf; Dat WayPosts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao.... im mad i missed that shit. that nigga retire off the IC?
    RIP Dick Gregory. "Huh?!"
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao.... im mad i missed that shit. that nigga retire off the IC?
    pretty much.

did you miss uptown's major L as well?