Towers got exposed?

Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
For what tho? I know a lotta of y'all fatherlessniggas idolized him, but who had the guts to expose him tho?
Trollio Lou_Cypher

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoplifting. and I don't know anyone on here that actually looked up to him, even the lames on here didn't look up to him.
    Davis eyebrow
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Shoplifting. and I don't know anyone on here that actually looked up to him, even the lames on here didn't look up to him.

That was just part of it. Basically for posting a 10 yr old mugshot and claiming to have just spent the night in jail. Claimed to have assaulted the police but really was shoplifting in Macy's or some shit.
    Davis eyebrowChicityptnutzgoldenja
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Ooh damn! macys? it better be for sumn that costs more than 10G. Nah, back in 2010 a lotta niggas looked up to towers on here
    Huey_CCinco
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm pretty sure there's a whole thread about it.
    i'm pretty sure there's a whole thread about it.
    Gimme the link
    This is the GOAT exposure since the Jamaal Lost thread
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People idolized dude? every thread i seen him post in he would get raped with ethers. One day it just went too far.
    Ajackson17
    Sion. wrote: »
    uuhhh typical broke nigga thread. Dude makes something like 60-87k a year he can lease that joint or trade in w/e cars he had prior & get that shit. STOP IT with the hate. If that nigga wanted to he could cop a Bentley GT/Flying Spur or Lamborghini Gallardo or less than what he got the Panamera for. Keep in mind he's in the car business too so he can get them joints at a discount versus what u broke/bad credit having ass niggas would pay. I can swear on my life it aint hard to get to that point u niggas just have to get ur priorities in check & start putting ur mind towards ur progression & paper. I find it contradictory that the same niggas screaming out MOB are the same dudes who frequent threads talmbout how women did them bad & how facebook chicks are this that and the third. Get off facebook, the IC or w/e and go make something of urself.

That nigga is young as hell & ballin out and so is his girl. Considering that u should be finished college/university by 22ish u should be able to get a dope job & make money like that. Oh then again I forgot on the IC its better to NOT have a degree and only have street smarts to go places, cuz a college degree aint worth nothing. SMH ole insecure ass niggas. I can't wait for Towers to pull out that Bentley (or maybe even a Phantom ) down the road & STUNT on u niggas.

Yes they did
    Tommy is so clutch yo
    BOSSExcellenceYoung Stefilledout
  • _Jay__Jay_ Posts: 2,689 My Name Is My Name.
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote that shit...i remember somebody typin it didnt know it was him...smfh
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 7,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao.... im mad i missed that shit. that nigga retire off the IC?
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao.... im mad i missed that shit. that nigga retire off the IC?
    pretty much.

did you miss uptown's major L as well?