Mass Alien Grave in Mexico ?

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 58,763 Regulator
Mexican experts have found a cemetery a few thousand years old in the state of Sonora that has features never seen before in that region . A mere 300 meters from the village of Onavas, southern Sonora, was an outdoor grave site, the first pre-Hispanic cemetery,of that state found with burials composed of 25 individuals, 13 of whom have intentional skull deformation.

Most interesting of all , is this picture which looks like an alien skeleton :
tz50cfdfff.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0nwJR2BsAGw

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/12/mass-alien-grave-pre-hispanic-cemetery-found-by-inah-in-mexico-reveals-13-individuals-with-elongated-skulls-2507392.html
VIBEDupac2 Drawlzunspoken_respectValentinez A. KaiserJDSTAYWITIT

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol no not aliens

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 58,763 Regulator
    remember..... skull binding was found in other parts of the globe....
    but.... THEY HAD TO GET THE IDEA FROM SOMEONE!!!

burn.
    KingJamal wrote: »
    lol no not aliens

burn.
    lol no not aliens

8-| Ok Jamel lol
    SneakDZAunspoken_respect
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas with weird heads basically.
    SneakDZAAristo_V300
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 58,763 Regulator

burn.
    lol no not aliens

8-| Ok Jamel lol

at least 4 other cultures have had a history of skull binding... they got the idea from somewhere nigga...

and why are hybrids so far fetched?
    Jamel its too early 4 this shit lol
    Ajackson17texas409dwade206Lou_Cypher
    Niggas with weird heads basically.
    ^^That's who they got it from.

Deformed niggas are born everyday b.

so you think all these cultures celebrated a birth defect that would have most likely been brought on due inbreeding?

dumb savages... no wonder the Baghdad battery had such a weak charge...
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 21,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your weed Jamel, please man. No diss or nothing man, but this is kinda of far fetched.
    SneakDZADarthRozay
    edited December 2012
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Check your weed Jamel, please man. No diss or nothing man, but this is kinda of far fetched.
    how do you figure?

Ancient Egypt Head Dress is based off this look...
    whats far fetched is knowing how vast space is, and still being selfish enough to think we are alone...
    2 Drawlzhueyrooster_cogburnAlready Home_17
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 40,683 Regulator
    INB4 someone says that aliens can't exist...........too late
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuminati conspiracy programming something or other, number 13 involved!!
    Meta_ConsciousSneakDZA
    Cain1 wrote: »
    INB4 someone says that aliens can't exist...........too late

"NIGGA THAT WAS A OVER A THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!! YOU THINK ALIENS HAD SPACESHIPS A THOUSAND YEARS AGO NIGGAAAAAA?"

yes.... yes i do...
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 21,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you figure?

whats far fetched is knowing how vast space is, and still being selfish enough to think we are alone...

It's not that Aliens don't exist which I'm pretty damn sure they do, but the for the fact that we have graveyards of them, not 1 but many is pretty farfetched.
    how do you figure?

It's not that Aliens don't exist which I'm pretty damn sure they do, but the for the fact that we have graveyards of them, not 1 but many is pretty farfetched.
    you seem like a smarty art nigga...

where do most mass graves come from?

EVEN NOW....

yeah... genocide and razing land...

you done playing yet?
    who the fuck are they mimicking? they paying tribute to something got dammit.
    VIBE
    They are coming on out planet and gettinf smoked by type 0 civilization weaponry and they have the power to harness a galaxy? Doesnt make much sense.
    They are coming on out planet and gettinf smoked by type 0 civilization weaponry and they have the power to harness a galaxy? Doesnt make much sense.

you talking bout the Battle Of LA?

yeah... we sat there for HOURS lighting them up with AA guns and they still aint fall out the sky...
    VIBEhuey
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 30,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the fuck are they mimicking? they paying tribute to something got dammit.

to baby Jesus
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DONT THINK THAT ALIENS WOULD HAVE THE SAME DEATH CERMINONY AS HUMANS
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even a strong believer in intelligent life outside of our planet, i find this hard to believe.

Why aliens only have to look like humans but deformed is beyond me.

Here is a better question. If this is true, would that make those bodies humans who evolved in the future create advance technology, travel back into the past, got tanked off some alien juice while gripping some alien pussy and crashed their ship.....

UmpOi.gif
    for a bunch of skeptics and believers... yall sure are bad at reading...

how THE FUCK yall keep asking the same got damn questions?

SOWETOunspoken_respect