Morning After Sex

Young ThugYoung Thug Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
Me&my homie where talking about morning after sex. U see he recently had a one night stand so wakes up in her bed rolls over and try's to get it in. An he says she PAUSED his ass I'm talking hand in the face shit and asked him "why are you still in my bed" his feelings are hurt I think it hilarious but anyway

Ladies have you ever had a one night stand expecting the person you met to be gone before you wake? Kicked that person out ya place or been kicked out yourself? Had sex again in the morning?
Meta_ConsciousKatDWOmanofmorehousemike06PicoKaideadeyeKINGECStoneColdMikeyJDSTAYWITIT.VulcanRavenR.D.unspoken_respectShottaDaBeasta.mannDarthRozayblackgod813thin icedown2earthshtoopidKing Erauno

Replies

• KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaoo..well damn!

Honestly I've never had a traditional one night stand like that, but if I did, he'd be gone before I went to sleep.

Pico
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never had a one night stand but I thought the proper etiquette was to be gone before the person wakes up, hence the "one night" stand
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 ducktales...
  • Young ThugYoung Thug Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
    shutup.gif

You just mad I can make threads with only 200 something post lol
    One night stand does not mean u leave immediately.... Especially if y'all both wasted, u gonna sleep that off...
    Y'all so full of shit....lol yeah u Skyler...
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Y'all so full of shit....lol yeah u Skyler...

I don't think anything unbelievable has been said..

First off, who would bring a one night stand back to their home period? Scary.

Plus a one night stand is a dude you don't even know, you're going to stay the night so it can be really awkward when you wake up sober?
    Skyler White
    I've had mad one nighters... Usually we both mad drunk so we smashing until we sleeping...
    Also, only a few times have I smashed a bitch so repulsive that I didn't want to b in her presence immediately after fucking...
    Never had a bitch ask me to leave... If I leave its because I got some other shit going on...
    JDSTAYWITIT.blackgod813ex-soldier
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he stayed for seconds
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like ol boy thought it was something more than what it was. Otherwise his feelings wouldn't have been hurt. U fuck, u bust, u leave. Am I missing a step in the 1 night stand protocol?
    JDSTAYWITIT.unspoken_respectdown2earthshtoopid
    mmhmm..you mean your mama's house? I'm sure she didn't appreciate your company cooking up all the bacon either.

na me&my patna live together (roommates) its really his house but i pay half the rent
    Kat
    caddo man wrote: »
    I used to snore, loud!!! I told chicks that thinking I could leave easily. What I found is Most bitches in Va [u]had earplugs[/u]. Who knew?????

the min she woulda put them in her ear i would of been thinking "hmmm what in this house would look better at my house" & "i wonder if she has mac&cheese&a beer in the fridge"
    JDSTAYWITIT.ShottaDaBeastB_A
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga yo homeboy was suposed to leave after fuckin or the bitch had to leave his house after fucking

i aint tryin to stay the night over a bitch house i just met, and i aint tryin to let no bitch stay the night at my house

JDSTAYWITIT.ShottaDaBeastB_A
    edited December 2012
    The Hacker wrote: »
    So now u type English instead of that gang lingo

You a phony nigga

this is what i put in anoter thread read bolded&underlined
    Young Thug wrote: »
    bruh...i need u to define boolin

Boolin stands for coolin n blood terms we really ain't suppose 2 use the letter c period unless it's followed wit a ck meanin crip killer so we either replace the letter c wit a b,k,or ck but ion got time to be typin like that or yall would Neva understand me so I use the letter c on here sometimes wen I'm 2 lazy 2 follow gang rules

u wouldnt understand me if i did so why care dog food