XMAS GRAB BAG DISAPPOINTMENT!

death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
So I joined the xmas grab bag at the job for the first time ever.. Excited!

The spending limit was $30... I went out last night and got:

ciroc-vodka.jpg

Wrapped the shit all up and was like my secret person gonna love this!!

FINALLY get to work today and have the exchange.. Smile on my face wanting to know what I got!! When I opened my gift I got this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV_1YHk9fnTudH3Ec8EUncO_RkGFLLY_Ri5LswNzerhypb_OuaHNXyj5bMhQ

So I'm like..

kobe-bryant-death-stare-390x285.jpg

But really! I'm ready to resort to violence here.. How do I approach this without being offensive?
VIBEYoung GunnerYoung StefdalyricalbanditYapatnaJB

Replies

• KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the fuck would you purchase a gift card for Chuck E Cheese for a work gift exchange?

Reminds me of a co-worker that put in this really cool gift and ended up getting a bag of jellybeans in a coffee cup back..lmao.

That's the risk you take with gift exchanges like that.
    Young Stef
  • VIBEVIBE Aww! It's a new day, yes, it is! Posts: 42,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO!

Bet that person who got that card ended up w that bottle.
    Young Stef
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buy pizza @ chuck e cheese
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be pissed too...you were way too generious with your gift selection though.
    Young StefYapatnaJB
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a yo yo one time
    Young Stef
    who buys alcohol for work though?
    KatYoung Stefcaddo man--vincenzo--
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATTS wrote: »

People do this all the time bruh.. I always get a bottle of goose from this freight forwarder I give business too.. My boss always gets me scotch or hennesy.. It's damn near a tradition in some companies..
    Young StefGot Em Shook--vincenzo--
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know u gonna take that 20 bucks and take your bloated hippo lookin face to chuck e cheese and cop 2 pizzas and 2 plates of buffalo wings and eat it all solo like the disgusting glutton you are

Don't you got a seed? Take yo kid and spend quality time wit her think outside the box you selfish pig
    Melanin_Enriched bankrupt ballerYoung Stef

People do this all the time bruh.. I always get a bottle of goose from this freight forwarder I give business too.. My boss always gets me scotch or hennesy.. It's damn near a tradition in some companies..

for real?...i work in health care so alcohol is a no no in my hospital....
    even our gift exchange program read no alcohol of any kind
    Young Stefcaddo manbankrupt baller
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know u gonna take that 20 bucks and take your bloated hippo lookin face to chuck e cheese and cop 2 pizzas and 2 plates of buffalo wings and eat it all solo like the disgusting glutton you are

Don't you got a seed? Take yo kid and spend quality time wit her think outside the box you selfish pig

I see u been skateboarding my dick around these parts lately.. I'm ignoring you for the most part because your just a bitch ass cry baby who snitches to mods and catches female feelings for men.. Go finish pleasuring yourself to wrestling mags fuck nigga!
    Melanin_Enriched bankrupt baller
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number one......... $30. That is way too much for a gift exchange.

$15 at the most. That is why we only do white elephant with no gag gifts at all. Police that by putting your name on it. Or we do secret santa. Pick a name, get a gift.

But White elephant or naughty Santa is fun to do.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

for real?...i work in health care so alcohol is a no no in my hospital....
    even our gift exchange program read no alcohol of any kind

All the alcoholics at my job and they still look at alcohol with a no go.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao. My dad did one of these at work, They all just put random things under the tree, then on christmas they all grabbed one gift if they participated.

Gift my dad received, was some nice bottle of whiskey, brand ive never seen before so it had to be good.

Gift my dad put under the tree: a bottle of KY Jelly and a DVD copy of Brokeback mountain.
    ATTSKatYapatnaJBYoung Stef
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    give it to some kid for christmas. or go stand outside chuck e cheese and sell it for $15...or go play some games and eat pizza.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to one the other night and she said it needed a gag gift. So we went to sex shop n got some x-rated coupons. Like some head, 69, all that good stuff

Not knowing the host couple just moved in together and chic recently made a celibacy rule - trying to make her dude propose

Next day host chic missed half day of work from being in ER w her dude. This nigga try to use the coupons to break the rule but she said hell no, so he punched the wall and broke his hand. Lmao. He miss that pussy
    Matt-Young Stef
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shieeettt Them pizzas and breadsticks at chuck e are bomb as hell...hand them shits to me
    Young Gunner