admit an embarassing fact about yourself

joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
my dick is too small to fit a normal sized ondom
nawledge_godKatBusta Carmichael fortyacres&amuletha bauseJokerKingStoneColdMikeyunspoken_respecttexas409Dirty SanchezgnsDWOWhoisDonG???deadeyeTonyDubbzDMIcarnalesflows515LUClEN1CK1SbignormAfrica UnitedDarthRozayHyenaKillaTheBoyRostupot0607

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 29,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was born with a right wrist deformity. Its not a noticeable deformity, but i cant rotate my right wrist a full 180 degrees. Just about 90 degrees. Im right handed when i write, but everything else i do is with my left hand lol.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm perfect.
    Got Em Shook
  • Jameson_Porcupine Jameson_Porcupine Vox Populi Posts: 19,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got bunions
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 28,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    im short

EDIT: I also have a pretty annoying voice
    unspoken_respectWhoisDonG???Karl.HyenaKilla
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,505 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm paralyzingly ticklish. like all you have to do is motion like you're gonna tickle me and i break down

if i get too giggly, i lose all muscle control in my hands, and once i start laughing, it can take me a while to stop...
    You should do something about that.

Makes you sound mad rape-able.

seriously i have a problem. i thought maybe with repeated ticklings it would dissipate, but it hasn't. right now my go to technique to deal with it is to curl up into a ball and cover up my most ticklish parts, my sides, armpits and the back of my knees (don't ask how i figured out i was ticklish there lol)

omg, that's like my kryptonite, if i ever have an arch enemy, i hope they don't see this post
    Young Stefplaymaker88DarthRozay
  • sullysully Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not white.
    goldenjaSixSickSins
  • Young StefYoung Stef Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a terrible stutter as a kid
    goldenjaCainHyenaKillaHarlemThumzUp