What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

HC of the Colts

RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
Should remain Bruce Arians' job.

This team was not projected to do this well and he got them in the hunt for the playoffs.
I think it would throw off the chemistry of things to have Pagano come back and run the ship differently.

Replies

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh....bruh dont make a thread no more
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Bruce Arians hasnt done a good job of leading this team ?
    RawAce wrote: »

He's doing what he's TOLD to do....why do you think he's never been offered a head coaching job in the nfl? he's well known and he did his thing in pittsburgh but he's not built to be a head coach period besides we need more a defensive minded coach like chuck I'm not saying chuck is the perfect guy for us now but give him a few years and we'll see I think he can succeed as head coach but only because of bruce arian as the offensive coordinator
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's doing what he's TOLD to do....why do you think he's never been offered a head coaching job in the nfl? he's well known and he did his thing in pittsburgh but he's not built to be a head coach period besides we need more a defensive minded coach like chuck I'm not saying chuck is the perfect guy for us now but give him a few years and we'll see I think he can succeed as head coach but only because of bruce arian as the offensive coordinator

rofl/SMH
    its....JOHN BHustleThaDonthemadlionsfanBDBIID
    edited April 2016

rofl/SMH

Wasn't like the cardinals didn't have shit