Is YMCMB the most dissapointing crew/label of the year?

Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Reason
I think they are lets take a look back:

Drakes YOLO movement carried into 2012 from his album but that would be the last W in a year full of losses

Bow wow caught the most L's out the crew I mean birdman forgot he was on the roster

Corey Gunz, Gudda, Lil Twist, were artist that looked to make 2012 the year they dropped their first albums......never happened

You had over 75% of the label essentially be Idle

Drake the hottest person buzz wise out the clique had a huge summer tour.........No other ymcmb artists were even invited as full time opening acts instead he went outside the label to get legitimate artists

The crew wasn't really hanging out like in previous years and while other labels had compilation albums there were not any for ymcmb in 2012.

Is YMCMB the most dissapointing crew/label of the year?

This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
Michael_Malice

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Minaj even tho she flopped with that album starships was everywhere for a couple months. tyga did pretty well. take it to the head did pretty well. and be for real tho every one knows most of them niggas aint on there to release an album anyway so why you still on that shit?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,151 Regulator
    So a label uses artists of lesser fame pretty much as a tax write off? Tell me when I see something that's never been done before
    StoneColdMikey
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Minaj even tho she flopped with that album starships was everywhere for a couple months. tyga did pretty well. take it to the head did pretty well. and be for real tho every one knows most of them niggas aint on there to release an album anyway so why you still on that shit?

lol the bolded is correct and proves my point. Despite nikkis exposure she caught L's by abandonning her fans and throwing fits all year...thats an L. Tyga hardly made a peep post album release and his album isn't in any top albums of the year dicussions. The only shit im on is being honest. Had ymcmb actually put their young money where their mouth was i woulda gave them props.

sapp08_2001
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 artists and what...

Only two albums being dropped, one of them being reincarnated by God three times.

Hell, Drake will do a feature with Black Eyed Peas before he does one with YM.
    Monizzle14genocidecutteridoitforhiphop10
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 9,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not like i had high expectations regarding them to begin with
    the less i hear of them, the better
    genocidecuttermanofmorehouseidoitforhiphop10
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lol the bolded is correct and proves my point. Despite nikkis exposure she caught L's by abandonning her fans and throwing fits all year...thats an L. Tyga hardly made a peep post album release and his album isn't in any top albums of the year dicussions. The only shit im on is being honest. Had ymcmb actually put their young money where their mouth was i woulda gave them props.

ok but with those Ls she still got that pepsi deal and that american idol shit. idk what they play around you but they stayed playing that faded after his album dropped. its plenty of labels that not gon have rappers drop albums anyway. you just nitpicking. stop hating
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YMCMB disappoints me every year. Even when they sell over a million records.
    Monizzle14
    Yes

ok but with those Ls she still got that pepsi deal and that american idol shit. idk what they play around you but they stayed playing that faded after his album dropped. its plenty of labels that not gon have rappers drop albums anyway. you just nitpicking. stop hating

lol i can't even nit pick when the majority of the label flopped. nikki got a pepsi deal beause she makes pop music not hip hop music. im not haing im just calling it what i see it. i wasn't hating on cash money back in the late 90's early 2000's i had that shit bumping in my cd player stero etc.
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    They had a terrible year, Drake is captaining the ship while Wayne is leaning on Drake like a motherfucker and Nicki's popularity has had a significant decrease.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Read.

its all good this thread wasn't intended for bitch niggas to read and talk about anyways. maybe if you take out your tampon and grow a pair you can join in on the dicussion lmao.

Didn't read this either.

YMCMB ain't going nowhere. Put your focus elsewhere. We on your mind too much. Shit is scusts. You a groupie b.
    Bcotton532DaysOfInfinitiidoitforhiphop10A$AP_A$TONpurpngold
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 14,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Year? No. Decade? Yes.
    Yes
    Didn't Read.

its all good this thread wasn't intended for bitch niggas to read and talk about anyways. maybe if you take out your tampon and grow a pair you can join in on the dicussion lmao.

Didn't read this either.

YMCMB ain't going nowhere. Put your focus elsewhere. We on your mind too much. Shit is scusts. You a groupie b.

Co-sign the bolded they literally aint going nowhere lmao. You didn't read yet you come up with a preplanned public relation stan response to the entire thread lmao i think a bitch nigga is lying in this thread hmmm lmao.

32DaysOfInfiniti
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Co-sign the bolded they literally aint going nowhere lmao. You didn't read yet you come up with a preplanned public relation stan response to the entire thread lmao i think a bitch nigga is lying in this thread hmmm lmao.

Didn't read.
    Monizzle14Bcotton5purpngold
    Yes
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

yet you keep coming back to the thread like a cheerleader lmao you a sad excuse for a grown man hahahahaha

rip.dilla
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

yet you keep coming back to the thread like a cheerleader lmao you a sad excuse for a grown man hahahahaha

Didn't read.
    IceBergTaylorBcotton5rip.dillapurpngold
    Yes
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

Didn't read.

Lol at using the broken record method the fuck you just came from a middle drug awarness/bulying class or some shit?
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

Didn't read.

Lol at using the broken record method the fuck you just came from a middle drug awarness/bulying class or some shit?

Cool Story Bro.
    StoneColdMikeypurpngold
    Yes
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

Didn't read.

Cool Story Bro.

i thought you weren't reading......oh wait lmao
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 20,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hater thread
    Michael_MaliceBcotton5purpngold
    Didn't Read.

Didn't read this either.

Didn't read.

Didn't read.

Cool Story Bro.

i thought you weren't reading......oh wait lmao

Didn't Read.
    Monizzle14Bcotton5rip.dillapurpngold