What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Hard On Crackas Vol.1

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
i had to uppercut the shit out a cracka lastnight at waffle house

i was outside waffle house in the car sleep, i was high as fuck and my homeboys just left me the fuck outside while they went in

i woke up when i felt somethin bump the car and i see a cracka, three of his cracka friends and two cracka bitches behind em , i guess they got out the truck next to us cause they came from different directions around it

this cracka tell his people

"this is how we do it in the hood, they might have some money, watch my back cody"

i see this cracka reach for my door, as soon as he open it and stick his head in, i uppercut his dumb ass in the neck, his head hit the roof and he fell over on top of me, i pushed his ass out the car and locked the doors before his cracka friends could help him

while that was goin on i hear the cracka bitches screaming and his cracka friends start tryin to open the door

my homeboys come out waffle house and them crackas picked they friend up, got in the truck and left

I was gon wait till 13 to start H.O.C., but christmas came early

KingJamal wrote: »
@b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
SleepwalkingInJapanChi Snowplaymaker88jayvon32blackjack2012idoitforhiphop10Bussy_Getta Lou_CypherKing EraunoMeta_ConsciousAjackson17KINGECskpjr78Allah_U_AkbarReggie80PILL_COSBYAlready Home_17blakfyahkingLurker6MrCrookedLetterRubato GarciaVIBEfortyacresmiamivice305StillFaggyAFPurrPiffyHazeWell Got DamStoneColdMikeyJDSTAYWITIThauteillestni99ainnebootcheese3000DNB1lion_heartgoldenja5th LettergnsBelovedAfeniBodhi

Replies

• Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like in 2013 my nigga. you are going to be the fearless leader of H.O.C. if situation like happen to me he probably would have got stabbed.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    Ajackson17bootcheese3000
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall need to train yall crackas better, ain't no way one would be outside the car if niggas were around where I'm from.
    The Recipe
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These dont sound like your typical crackers.
    The Recipe
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i had to uppercut the shit out a cracka lastnight at waffle house

i was outside waffle house in the car sleep, i was high as fuck and my homeboys just left me the fuck outside while they went in

i woke up when i felt somethin bump the car and i see a cracka, three of his cracka friends and two cracka bitches behind em , i guess they got out the truck next to us cause they came from different directions around it

this cracka tell his people

"this is how we do it in the hood, they might have some money, watch my back cody"

i see this cracka reach for my door, as soon as he open it and stick his head in, i uppercut his dumb ass in the neck, his head hit the roof and he fell over on top of me, i pushed his ass out the car and locked the doors before his cracka friends could help him

while that was goin on i hear the cracka bitches screaming and his cracka friends start tryin to open the door

my homeboys come out waffle house and them crackas picked they friend up, got in the truck and left

I was gon wait till 13 to start H.O.C., but christmas came early

tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    Dirty Sanchezskpjr78bootcheese3000
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    so you locked yourself in the car and hid like a bitch?
    ohCanada.jpg
    skpjr78Allah_U_AkbarStillFaggyAFPiffyHazebootcheese3000The Recipe
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah what happened to those guns you guys got plap? stand your ground player.

guns stay at the house, a couple people went to jail earlier that day, i can take a weed charge, but i iant takin that pistol charge

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    PurrBelovedAfeni
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackas>>>> plap
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    The Recipe
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,911 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Sounds like your scary ass was afraid of them craccas

i put all my fear in that uppercut

Then you locked your doors afraid of an ass whooping
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    bootcheese3000BodhiThe Recipe
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn and no worldstar

white people dont get into fights on worldstar. they just do other random dumb shit
    bootcheese3000
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Crackas>>>> plap

i clearly won

Ajackson17PILL_COSBYgns
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit chea puts a new meaning to talkin dirty this nigga here tellin dirty duck tails
    Meta_ConsciousAjackson17Reggie80bootcheese3000
    This shit chea puts a new meaning to talkin dirty this nigga here tellin dirty duck tails

dont come at me with that faggot shit b

talkin bout im talkin dirty to you

dont get life fucked up

Chuchkbootcheese3000Bodhi