What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Damn, Shot In The Head Over The Jordan 11's.......

Replies

• 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprising!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    VulcanRavenBully_Pulpit
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back 2 the future damn shame the media dont care or it would have been front page 20 years ago.......
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIgga would have been mad if he would have gave up those j's and shit was too small for his feet...

This why a nigga stay buying his J's online. Nigga got the gun on me he can have them shits. I go online and buy some more.
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    iron man1T. SanfordJDSTAYWITITMrCrookedLetter
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hol up! Isnt that a Infiniti G37? Why didnt they just take the car if they really about that robbery life?
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh to death
    Already Home_17skpjr78MrCrookedLetter
  • bootcheese3000bootcheese3000 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    NIgga would have been mad if he would have gave up those j's and shit was too small for his feet...

This why a nigga stay buying his J's online. Nigga got the gun on me he can have them shits. I go online and buy some more.

Eastbay/Final Score FOR THE BIG VICTORY!!!!!!
    http://www.eastbay.com/
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to be strapped just to pick up a pair of Jordans nowadays.
    B_A
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last shot, Michael Jordan, game 6
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    p-tavernJDSTAYWITIT
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine from the comfort of my crib and my connects
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 3-point range, I shoot better than Kobe.
    Ajackson17
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayvon32 wrote: »

Same here too. While niggas standing in 20 degree weather for some double price shoes that came out over 15 years ago & everybody in the city are going to be wearing the same shoes. I went online (Finish line) website & buy some all yellow J's that nobody don't have in my city.

I fell up in foot locker the next day & the foot locker woman worker was staring at my J's like "Damn where he get them at, they go hard"

Online>>>>>>>>in store purchase
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Already Home_17JDSTAYWITITtexas409
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    Hypebeast been fuckin up the sneaker game for the past few years now smh.... Niggas BEEN gettin robbed for their kicks, but now that shits happening on the regular.... Thats why them same pair of 11´s are prolly gonna be selling for 400 online next month... I still have my bred 11´s from the 2001 *shrugs*
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Elzo69Renaissance
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't stood in line for J's since I was like 20 or 21 (5 - 6 years ago). Me & my homey from college had our refund checks so we camped out for the countdown package w/ the 11's & the Flu Games ( my fav pair of all time). Now that I look back on it the shit really wasn't worth it LOL.
    JDSTAYWITIT