Pedophile seduces girl with ipod and cash. Don't let this be you 1 day!

DoUwant2go2Heaven?DoUwant2go2Heaven? Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? 2Babylon the GreatPosts: 7,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
30veky9.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/vaughn.mckinney?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20121220/laurelton/teacher-seduced-16-year-old-he-met-wifes-church-choir-officials-say

Teacher Seduced 16-Year-Old He Met in Wife's Church Choir, Officials Say

LAURELTON — A Queens teacher was arrested Thursday for having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old girl — whom he met through a Brooklyn church choir led by his wife, authorities said.

Vaughn McKinney, 58, who teaches music at I.S. 59 in Laurelton, had sex with the teenager in his Brooklyn home and at a motel more than a dozen times, according to the Special Commissioner of Investigation for the New York City School District.

The teacher lavished the girl, who is now a 17-year-old junior, with phones — which he used to communicate with her — an iPod, and cash, the agency found.

McKinney, who started his career as a substitute teacher in 1993, has been reassigned to an administrative office, a spokeswoman for the Department of Education said.

"He has already been removed from the school, and we are seeking his termination," the department said in a statement.

McKinney, whose current salary is $83,642, was still receiving full pay pending the outcome of the investigation, the spokeswoman said. Criminal charges against McKinney were pending, according to the Brooklyn District Attorney's office.

The relationship began about March 2011 when the girl — who was a member a Brooklyn church choir led by McKinney's wife, Patricia — approached McKinney to help her find a job, the victim's mother told investigators.

That's when McKinney first allegedly took advantage of the girl, the agency found.

He told her "he would be willing to give her money in exchange for sex," the SCI report said.

The girl's father told investigators earlier this year that his daughter began having sex with McKinney after she told him she wanted a cell phone she could not afford, according to the report.

“If I get you the cell phone, you know what you have to do for it,” McKinney told the victim, according to the SCI report.

A neighbor of McKinney told DNAinfo she was "dumbfounded" by the news. The neighbor, who asked that her name not be used, called McKinney and his wife "very nice people." Patricia McKinney was devoted to her church and choir and frequently took the singing group on trips, she said.

Vaughn McKinney was a "very friendly, very down-to-earth" person who gave music lessons to kids in his basement on Saturdays, she said. It was in that basement that Vaughn also had sex with the girl on a couch while his wife was at church on Sunday mornings, according to the SCI report.

McKinney told investigators he had known the girl for about three years, and only began having sex with her in September 2011, when she was already 17, according to the report.

He also admitted to buying her a cell phone and iPod, but only because he felt sorry for her when she complained to him about “not having things that other kids her age had,” the report said.

Special Commissioner Richard Condon recommended to Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott that McKinney be fired and made ineligible to ever work in city schools again, according to a statement.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20121220/laurelton/teacher-seduced-16-year-old-he-met-wifes-church-choir-officials-say#ixzz2FtKqgQ9j

Replies

• T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only two ways he can beat this charge

if she though & act like she grown

or if he was in a kid's mind state
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven?DoUwant2go2Heaven? Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? 2 Babylon the GreatPosts: 7,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gonna lead the prayer for this man bruh?

"Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon."
    Isaiah 55:6-7

Amen.
    5th LetterB_A
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    why don't you make a thread about all the pedophiles in the church? obviously start off with the one that touched you in your special place. i'm sorry, it's the only explanation i can come up with for the crop tops and lip gloss you be rockin

Your subconscious feelings for me are oozing out Kai. My "special place" has been on your mind and you've been dreaming about dominating me. I guess it is true that Muslim girls were sexually repressed even by their own husbands. SMH. Tell your husband to step his man game up and satisfy your needs, before somebody else does. Amen.

that must be it, cuz you totally look like you're straight. people don't look at you and automatically think

unspoken_respect
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? u found out shawty fuckin na u mad at me for no reason her pussy jump when u say my namePosts: 9,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit da fuck wrong wit yall shawty outchea winning its hoes outchea fuckin for free she made an executive decision to boss da fuck up no hoe coach was needed that heffa got the game and gone with it

But this is nothing new its been happening since the beginning of time that old nigga got caught
    She was a hoe who consented to a mutually beneficial trick-hoe agreement. And this behavior will continue well into her adulthood.

He deserves to go to jail. But if I were her parent I'd be hurt to know I raised a sugarbaby.

true, i mean she was 17, he may have broken the rules of conduct as far as his job is concerned, but he's not a pedophile. cuz if liking young pussy makes you a pedophile, then all men would be in jail

think about it tho, i wouldn't be surprised if her daddy was never around and her mama has the same mentality she does. hoes tend to raise hoes.
    Skyler WhiteHyenaKilla
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude looks like he could be ts father or uncle.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoes tend to raise hoes.

Shots fired...
  • lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was a hoe who consented to a mutually beneficial trick-hoe agreement. And this behavior will continue well into her adulthood.

He deserves to go to jail. But if I were her parent I'd be hurt to know I raised a sugarbaby.

Basically. She will move on from fuckin for Ipods and cell phones to light bills and lacefronts. Then cars and houses and so on and so on. Smh at a 58yr old though. I like older men too but damn.
    Skyler White
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    hoes tend to raise hoes.

Shots fired...

lol, no, it's just that if you're smart, you'll probably raise smart kids, same with if you're athletic, etc. and girls usually emulate their mothers so if all growing up you saw mama tricking for new clothes and tvs, then the acts and frame of mind don't seem so foreign to you
    Young Stef
    Yeah... Shots fired...
    Yeah... Shots fired...

at who sir?

i know, i'm dick cheney would you like to go quail hunting with me?
    Young Stef
    Wtf is dick Cheney? U hitting on me girl? Lets do it...
    Young Stef
    Wtf is dick Cheney? U hitting on me girl? Lets do it...

lmao, nigga, remember when the ex-vice presidint shot his friend in the face while they were quail hunting?

i was implying that with all those shots fired you were saying, that i was dick cheney and i was gonna shoot you in the face

and yes, i am hitting on you

tumblr_lf4975fUAT1qbdum5.gif
    Meta_Conscious32DaysOfInfinitiYoung Stef
    Lol@u explaining that to me... And I await your address in my Inbox...
    KaiYoung Stef
  • the power of the pussy got that man jailtime and got that broad free ipods and cash

chalk another one up to women

but nothing can beat the OJ or R. Kelly trials we winning the war
    edwardnigmaWhoisDonG???HyenaKillaYoung Stef
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    dude is not a pedophile, pedophile is someone who has sex or is attracted
    sexually to people who have not hit puberty, at 16 that chick was well passed puberty.

this dumb nigga just broke the sexual consent laws in his state.
    edwardnigmaPicoHyenaKilla
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    >Being a pedophile
    >Having sex with a 16 year-old

Pick one.
    JokerKingDirty Sanchez