What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Reason Awards 2012 Thread(Results are in)

2»

Replies

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can deal with a tie, congrats @BlackGerald
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    StillFaggyAFFyHunnit
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo what do we get for winning?
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
    Fuck that Bow Wow thread and fuck Sion ya bish

Just kiddin, Congrats to all the winners
    5th LetterSion
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
    So Black Gerald runs the Reason? Never heard of him (personally thought the Jono cat was better), but a congratulations is in order, from one boss to another...cheers!

Also wanna send a congrats to the big homie Thomas Bilfiger, Hater of the Year is a tremendous achievement, and sumn only a real life insecure lame could achieve. So shout out to that nigga.

lol @ Stew fuckin hoes and makin FOF threads and still cant win mod of the year...sad.

Me being an Eminem fan ruins all chances of me being mod of the year alone. I get it.
    5th LettergenocidecutterSionMrCrookedLetter
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    You would think Bcotton would be tired after 2 years of sucking YMCMB off
    hqdefault.jpg
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,636 Regulator
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
2»