What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

AND..it still continues- Choir teacher accused of having sex with her two teenage students (W/Pics)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
By PAUL THOMPSON

A choir teacher has been arrested after being accused of having sex with two of her students. Amanda Rowles is alleged to have had the affairs with the 17-year-old students while working as a choir and drama teacher at the Colorado Springs High School.

Police began investigating the 27-year-old after receiving a tip off that Rowles was sexually involved with a student. Investigators spoke to students at Calhan High School who said there were aware of rumours about the affairs.

The interviews led them to a pair of 17-year-olds who claimed they had sex with Rowles. One of the students allegedly told investigators he had sex with her 'on at least 40 occasions' over a six-month time span starting in December, 2011.

'He said they would either go on hikes or go to her mother’s residence when her mother was not home,' according to an arrest affidavit said. Another student allegedly told deputies he pursued a relationship with Rowles, in the spring of 2011 after they kissed in a classroom after school.

'He kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back, but she did eventually push him away and told him it was wrong for them to do that,' the affidavit said. Deputies allege the teacher eventually gave in to a sexual relationship with the second boy, also 17 at the time.

When Rowles ended the relationship in May, the teen told police: 'That hurt'. Rowles was booked into custody at the Aurora City Jail on suspicion of two counts of sexual assault by one in a position of trust.

She was released from jail after raising $50,000 bail.

article-0-16A2A589000005DC-62_233x423.jpg

53af712da5f077c23975297357f26868.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Meta_ConsciousBlack Boy King

Replies

• bitch cool....
    POY2013
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Not the best looker, but God bless her.
    SneakDZA
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    confession bear: i only come in your threads to see the pics

lol @ singing songs about jesus before having sex with minors, that's the most awkward segway

It's all good

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

KaiYoung Stef
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...stop it

Trick looks like Martha Kent.. foh with this shit..

W/ Pics
    kcfRK.gif

In order to avoid someone saying something like,
    WITH PICS
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS!?!?

I post the pic if the article provides one, that or search for one on Google Images.

hqg-277.gif

KaiYoung Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet they made her hit all them high notes too

p.s. you should start putting these ugly heauxs in a spoiler.
    Young Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    27? looks more like 47
    rocket-2.gif
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    confession bear: i only come in your threads to see the pics

lol @ singing songs about jesus before having sex with minors, that's the most awkward segway

smh

Dr.ChemixYoung StefKaiGettinLo
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    lls broad hit that floor like she was a pancake being flipped in a frying pan. Even funnier they rolled out like they in a bike club n shit. Mugs be looking corny as hell on a segway

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    Young StefTheIraq
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    If I was 17...I'd go for it too...But she look like a WOAT kisser...
    why you wanna kiss these hoes anyways?
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Already Home_17purpngold
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously who are these lil homo niggas that keep snitching smh this new generation man....must've never heard snoop let them know aint no fun if the homies cant have none
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Young Stef
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth be told, grown niggas does this too. That shit happens on the IC boards. People fuck and a nigga makes a thread about it...

shrugs

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    playmaker88illestni99ainne
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you really know they are snitching? Shit if I was fucking a teacher I would be telling EVERYONE, probably not smart at the time, but I'd brag the fuck out of that shit. Word would get to somebody who gives a fuck eventually.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    HarlemThumzUp
  • ayyubam2002ayyubam2002 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Kids to day be fucking themselves out of helpful pussy for their future. Could of got straight A's in her class or got her to change the grades for them. Wrote letters of recommendations for colleges or just straight up blackmailed her. Lames
    SneakDZAKing EraunoYoung Stef
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if she had a gun......
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got that Homlie Katey Holmes look
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    Copper
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, teachers getting loose

She look like that broad who used to dance in lingerie
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk, this shit has to be a mental dysfunction. Why would a broad need to hit up a teen under 18? Can't even find one that's 18 and legal? Idk, maybe they got victim issues and put themselves in situations where they have the upper hand.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    wonder did either one get to butt fuck?
    I bet they made her hit all them high notes too

p.s. you should start putting these ugly heauxs in a spoiler.

Noted and not to sound like a Captain Obvious but no matter what the woman looks like... any man will fuck any woman because they have the following-
    funny-pictures-vagina-tattoo-a-omg-wtf-bbq.jpg

hqg-277.gif