LA Gang Culture Nationwide

KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
Because of lil wayne, dipset, gucci, flocka, etc...i go out east and down south and get respect just because of where i happened to be born and raised...i never been to the chi but i got alot of close relatives up there so i'd be good in that city too
i dont even bang and didnt grow up in the hood on a gang block....but my hometown is like 95% bloods so obviously i know alot of gang members

in the media, its promoted and sold...

But the criminal justice system hates gang members. In real life, active gangbanging only leads to the hospital/wheelchair, life in prison or death.
i honestly think some rappers are promoted to influence blacks and latins in the urban ghettos to kill each other off and get locked up in their private prisons.
its ironic because in cali, active gangbangin is for inner city at risk youths...but you got 45 year old multimillionaire label execs who arent even from cali promoting gangs smh
Meta_ConsciousedwardnigmamanofmorehousePicoNoirwhitecrackerPiffyHazemz.d.meaneridoitforhiphop10shtoopidAfrica UnitedHyenaKillaskpjr78

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 26,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's disgusting...
    BOSSExcellenceidoitforhiphop10HyenaKilla
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheelchair chopper charlie got his legs cut, do anything in the world just to stand up
    Lol.... What did it used to be?
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Lol.... What did it used to be?

Growth and Development...

When? 60s 70s?
  • They're morons .
    I'm not sure what exactly to tell you if you're over 20 years old and still gangbangs .
    manofmorehousePiffyHazeshtoopidskpjr78
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its sooo wooop...with a p at the end.

Niggas yell it super loud...it lets the enemies know bloods are around, like at parties and clubs, and also warns other bloods about certain shit in public
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're morons .
    I'm not sure what exactly to tell you if you're over 20 years old and still gangbangs .

we prolly wouldnt listen anyway...
  • AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 25,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your rap career will fail b.
    shtoopidHyenaKilla
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what you mean by "respect".
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kushington the goat
    Quit trollin @blackgerald..i could get a normal job or go to grad school or start a normal business if i want to and be a regular person like yall....I wanna be a famous rapper for awhile, and im one of the better lyricists in my city...im better than odd future and xo/scipio from black wall street...and theyre from dena too

dont worry bout hatin on me bruh...im not chasing a record deal...i already have industry lawyers and shit lined up, i know alot of behind the scenes tv/movie/music industry people...hatin ass niggas mayne smh
    Dirty Sanchez
    So u just gonna act like ain't down with the IC? That's fucked up, b...
    Dirty SanchezshtoopidHyenaKilla
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Its actually hilarious. You see these dudes, undereducated, sagging in 2012, "reppin" a block they own no property in but wanting respect. I'm from LA and I saw how horrible gang culture affected neighborhoods and the residents within them. Niggas want to duplicate that around the world?? SMH Niggas are ignorant beyond repair at this point
    Meta_Consciousdamobb2deepa.mannskpjr78
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas joining gangs are wack
    CONFLICT
    I always been a rapper/music producer on here..i just stopped promoting my music because hiphop messageboards arent useful marketing tools...look how many ic rappers promote their music...when i first started postin on the ic i was like 18 or 19...i had links to my music myspace page on my ic profile...somebody on here "exposed" me and everybody on here thought i was white for some reason, i know some of the donkey white people remember that shit...i was doin radio freestyles and selling beats to universal at that age...the money wasnt good enough tho so i went back to college. plus my city wasnt poppin back then like it is now...pasadena wasnt known back then, it still isnt but thats where im from..southern cali is finally coming back with people like kendrick, tyga, nipsey, black hippy, odd future and other newer artists
    Dirty SanchezVIBEidoitforhiphop10Judah Back
    Its actually hilarious. You see these dudes, undereducated, sagging in 2012, "reppin" a block they own no property in but wanting respect. I'm from LA and I saw how horrible gang culture affected neighborhoods and the residents within them. Niggas want to duplicate that around the world?? SMH Niggas are ignorant beyond repair at this point

Thats what i initially thought too...but after traveling around the country and seeing gangstas gettin money in all these big cities..i now know that they adopted some of the LA hood names but they do their own thing
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gang bangin' ain't popular nationwide. Faux gang bangin' is popular nationwide.
    CainshtoopidHyenaKilla
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,546 Regulator
    Fuck a gang
    CONFLICT Meta_ConsciousHyenaKilla
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo i get cali love out in korea no lie no joke.
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. a nigga back... :) Posts: 27,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    Quit trollin @blackgerald..i could get a normal job or go to grad school or start a normal business if i want to and be a regular person like yall....I wanna be a famous rapper for awhile, and im one of the better lyricists in my city...im better than odd future and xo/scipio from black wall street...and theyre from dena too

dont worry bout hatin on me bruh...im not chasing a record deal...i already have industry lawyers and shit lined up, i know alot of behind the scenes tv/movie/music industry people...hatin ass niggas mayne smh

Who are you? I havent really heard of a huge up and coming rapper in LA... What's your stage name?