What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's For Christmas Dinner?

Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMPosts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
Deep Fried Cajun Turkey, Honey Baked Ham, Baked Mac and Cheese, Homemade Southern Style Potato Salad, Collard Greens, Stuffing, Pigs Feet, Cornbread, German Chocolate Cake, Banana Pudding.

Feel free to post pics of your struggle plates.
0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
Lady_Zeeskpjr78SleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,931 Regulator
    Fried turkey,mac n cheese, collard greens, pinto beans, ham, dressing, and sweet potato pie
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken tacos, homemade Mexican rice and chips & salsa.

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rice and peas, curry chicken, ham, plantains, jerk pork, and sorrell. Bless up!
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    A1000MILES
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the neighbors cooked *shrug*
    Michael_Malice
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    Whatever fast food spot that's open

^^this... I'm working til midnight. the ONLY spot open near the job is McDonalds... dont even like em but that whats for dinner :(
    tha bause
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doin so mexican shit. fuck repeating thankgiving dinner.
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    VIBE
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited December 2012
    About to fry up some catfish, just finished baking the Mac n Cheese, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans and roasted chestnut Brussel sprouts, corn soufflé, rice and peas, turkey, plantain, freshly baked cookies cookies, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries just because I love them.

Edit: Forgot to mention the strawberry and arugula salad and Raw Kale salad with pinenuts. May stew up some Snapper and Curry up some chicken for others but its looking less than likely. Late start this Xmas smh.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    Michael_MaliceLady_Zee
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got a vegetable tray, some turkey wings, and a chocolate cheesecake....And weeeeeeeeed....
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    Michael_Malice
    About to fry up some catfish, just finished baking the Mac n Cheese, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans and roasted chestnut Brussel sprouts, corn soufflé, rice and peas, turkey, plantain, freshly baked cookies cookies, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries just because I love them.

Hope you doing all of this naked

tumblr_mb9gtuEC8j1qa9vqgo1_500.gif
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    Michael_Malice[Deleted User]
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gumbo.

Don't even matter what else is made. I ate and didn't even look to see what else they cooked
    (Really though?)
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Lamb marinated in rosemary, mint, and honey with a chocolate demi-glacé, White Chocolate Curry risotto, Fresh Kale salad with garlic sauce and to finish with a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

Will post up pics after I'm done.

when we gon get married ms.jones

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whateva granny cooked, we bout to head over there in bout a hour

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Hope you doing all of this naked

tumblr_mb9gtuEC8j1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Haven't even finished cooking and sat down to eat and I am full already! Smh & lol.

#snackingwhilecooking
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    Michael_Malice
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Lamb marinated in rosemary, mint, and honey with a chocolate demi-glacé, White Chocolate Curry risotto, Fresh Kale salad with garlic sauce and to finish with a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

Will post up pics after I'm done.

Damn that shit sound tasty as fuck! Patiently waiting for pics.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    Bussy_Getta
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Stuffed turkey, honey glazed ham and slow cooked lamb, red cabbage cooked with bacon, potatoes roasted in goose fat, asparagus wrapped in parma ham, cauliflower cheese and brussell sprouts and chestnuts. :-)

Apply the same thing i said to Empress.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fried Chicken, Ham, Ribs, Mac n Cheese, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Dressing, Cornbread, Squash Casserole, Couscous, and Yams.. If I don't post for the next few days, its cause I got sugar and heart disease.
    Michael_Malice
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    *waits patiently to hear what @kai_valya cooked* :-)

i don't celebrate christmas but tonight i'm making my turkey sausage and veggie lasagna with bechamel sauce and 6 italian cheeses (mozarella, provolone, fontina, parmesan, romano and asiago), clone of olive garden bread sticks and greek salad

do you actually keep that many cheeses or did you buy the 6 in 1 kraft bag?
    I think Lady Zee and Kai should suck each others fingers
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    Lady_ZeeMichael_Malice
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,673 Regulator
    Walmart pizza I bought yesterday
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Bussy_Getta tha bause
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brisket
    Greens
    Candied yams
    smothered pork chops
    Carrot cake
    Pecan pie
    Rolls
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curry goat,jerk chicken,plantain, yam,banana,dumpling, rum cake and sorrell
    Bussy_Getta Michael_MaliceKai