What's For Christmas Dinner?

Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YMPosts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
Deep Fried Cajun Turkey, Honey Baked Ham, Baked Mac and Cheese, Homemade Southern Style Potato Salad, Collard Greens, Stuffing, Pigs Feet, Cornbread, German Chocolate Cake, Banana Pudding.

Feel free to post pics of your struggle plates.
Lady_Zeeskpjr78SleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,610 Regulator
    Fried turkey,mac n cheese, collard greens, pinto beans, ham, dressing, and sweet potato pie
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken tacos, homemade Mexican rice and chips & salsa.

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rice and peas, curry chicken, ham, plantains, jerk pork, and sorrell. Bless up!
    A1000MILES
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PicoPico Is not impressed Posts: 33,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the neighbors cooked *shrug*
    Michael_Malice
  • JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    Whatever fast food spot that's open

^^this... I'm working til midnight. the ONLY spot open near the job is McDonalds... dont even like em but that whats for dinner :(
    tha bause
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doin so mexican shit. fuck repeating thankgiving dinner.
    VIBE
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    edited December 2012
    About to fry up some catfish, just finished baking the Mac n Cheese, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans and roasted chestnut Brussel sprouts, corn soufflé, rice and peas, turkey, plantain, freshly baked cookies cookies, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries just because I love them.

Edit: Forgot to mention the strawberry and arugula salad and Raw Kale salad with pinenuts. May stew up some Snapper and Curry up some chicken for others but its looking less than likely. Late start this Xmas smh.
    Michael_MaliceLady_Zee
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got a vegetable tray, some turkey wings, and a chocolate cheesecake....And weeeeeeeeed....
    Michael_Malice
    About to fry up some catfish, just finished baking the Mac n Cheese, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans and roasted chestnut Brussel sprouts, corn soufflé, rice and peas, turkey, plantain, freshly baked cookies cookies, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries just because I love them.

Hope you doing all of this naked

tumblr_mb9gtuEC8j1qa9vqgo1_500.gif
    Michael_Malice[Deleted User]
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gumbo.

Don't even matter what else is made. I ate and didn't even look to see what else they cooked
  • 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Lamb marinated in rosemary, mint, and honey with a chocolate demi-glacé, White Chocolate Curry risotto, Fresh Kale salad with garlic sauce and to finish with a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

Will post up pics after I'm done.

when we gon get married ms.jones

• 700700 I just want the money baby, I just want the money Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whateva granny cooked, we bout to head over there in bout a hour
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Hope you doing all of this naked

tumblr_mb9gtuEC8j1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

Haven't even finished cooking and sat down to eat and I am full already! Smh & lol.

#snackingwhilecooking
    Michael_Malice
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tamales, g.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Lamb marinated in rosemary, mint, and honey with a chocolate demi-glacé, White Chocolate Curry risotto, Fresh Kale salad with garlic sauce and to finish with a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.

Will post up pics after I'm done.

Damn that shit sound tasty as fuck! Patiently waiting for pics.
    Pico
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Stuffed turkey, honey glazed ham and slow cooked lamb, red cabbage cooked with bacon, potatoes roasted in goose fat, asparagus wrapped in parma ham, cauliflower cheese and brussell sprouts and chestnuts. :-)

Apply the same thing i said to Empress.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Gucci Goggles, That's How The God Do Posts: 17,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fried Chicken, Ham, Ribs, Mac n Cheese, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Dressing, Cornbread, Squash Casserole, Couscous, and Yams.. If I don't post for the next few days, its cause I got sugar and heart disease.
    Michael_Malice
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    *waits patiently to hear what @kai_valya cooked* :-)

i don't celebrate christmas but tonight i'm making my turkey sausage and veggie lasagna with bechamel sauce and 6 italian cheeses (mozarella, provolone, fontina, parmesan, romano and asiago), clone of olive garden bread sticks and greek salad
    Lady_ZeeMichael_MaliceLou_Cypher
    lol, as long as you give me a tattoo in return it's a deal
    Lady_Zee
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

i don't celebrate christmas but tonight i'm making my turkey sausage and veggie lasagna with bechamel sauce and 6 italian cheeses (mozarella, provolone, fontina, parmesan, romano and asiago), clone of olive garden bread sticks and greek salad

do you actually keep that many cheeses or did you buy the 6 in 1 kraft bag?
    I think Lady Zee and Kai should suck each others fingers
    Lady_ZeeMichael_Malice
    Matt- wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »

do you actually keep that many cheeses or did you buy the 6 in 1 kraft bag?

lol, i have the sargento italian blend mix. although i do have a lot different cheeses. i think right now i have goat, ricotta, mild cheddar, sharp cheddar, colby, montery-jack, and muenster (it's really good in grilled cheese)

cheese is amazing
    Matt-PicoMichael_Malice