Since Some Of Yall Think Im Trollin Bout This Rap Shit...

KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in The Reason
After i stop posting...everybody should have links to their social media websites!
i thought about it...and i been on the ic since i first entered the music industry...so after i blow up ill give yall updates and shit about how my career is going...and the ups and downs of the rap game...and the shit that goes on in socal and nationwide...or you can wait until i get the tv show poppin,which prolly wont be for a few years after i properly establish my rap career...it will prolly be a cheap deal with a basic cable company....some comedy central or adult swim shit...curb your enthusiam meets big bang theory meets entourage meets menace to society.

I digress.
Post them links tho after i stop posting..i can get people extra work if ur regular ass wanna be on tv and if we're doin industry shit in ur city..it only pays a couple hunnid tho...but i bet you dont make 200 in one hour any other way....
so yeah. Also everybody needs pics of themselves in their avi too..you might have one eye or some shit

Replies

• PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youre doing to much, bruh.
    Skyler WhiteMs. Sweeetface
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused.
    Ms. Sweeetfacepurpngoldblu197
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    All your posts from the last couple days really look like you geeked than a mofucka...Lol...
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But shit, I hope it does all work out for you, cuh...
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasnt aware you were a musician.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    But shit, I hope it does all work out for you, cuh...

• UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    This muthafucka emotional as shit...
    Ms. Sweeetface
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    next thing you know @genocidecutter gonna start posting this cornballs gothic emo music because this nigga turning into a emotional bitch
    genocidecutter
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. where can we hear your music

2. why do you even want to become a big rap star?

3. stop livin fantasies nigga
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIRE RANDY WITTMAN
    44Since88infamous114purpngold
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @buster ass nigga carmichael
    your name fits you...bum ass nigga..but ill answer your questions tho
    1. I already been workin in music as a studio engineer and producer for years...i went to college for it..finally decided to pursue rap seriously.

2. Its gonna get me rich quicker than anything else in life and it might be fun to be a famous rapper for awhile

3.nobody believed any successful rapper before they blew up...ive sold dope...im pretty sure i can sell millions of digital copies of my music as a younger version of young jeezy from california with the street cred, resources and connects i got

i guess the jealousy and envy is kickin in on the ic....yall some crabs in a barrel smh...fuckin nerds...charlie the only one keepin it one hunnid...im geekin and doin too much but thats how life is when youre happy, successful and on drugs....
    but ima let you finish about how im not gonna blow up...ill remember that so i can be SUPER arrogant on my debut...your hate is just more motivation at this point..
    Who the fuck is randy wittman bro...
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont rap about What you were Kush.

Rap about what you are.
    Meta_Conscious
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this dude is the next big lurch
    Meta_Conscious
    Im like a young black charlie sheen right now but i dont snort coke...i pop pills

remember his drug fueled video rants? This is like that cause i been thizzin and poppin other pills since friday...plus smoking amazing amounts of kush and purp and drinking...nonstop...since friday...i got racks on racks tho and you dont...real niggas fuck with me tho cause its ALL FACTS..what lil mouse say? Yall lame niggas get killed
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence Whatever you decide, make that move with pride. Sid will be there and so will I Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »

i guess the jealousy and envy is kickin in on the ic....yall some crabs in a barrel smh...fuckin nerds...

You came on here and said all that you gonna do when u have tv shows and all kinds of shit, when people question deeper and ask for music, u come back with this?

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 24,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye if it's true ain't like you the first person I know from a message board who made it. I was the only one who gave OJ da Juiceman props on another site. I mean yea he's trash, but aye do you bro
    If start talkin bout famous people i know and connected to yall gon really catch feelings...thus far ive only talked bout black socal native celebs in my age group from los angeles...this shit is really real tho blood, i know older black celebs, rich jews and crackas, also alot of behind the scenes inudstry folks too...im 24...by the time im in my 40s ill be twice as rich and powerful as diddy or jay or fif...i got a solid plan...not like you bums posting youtube vids on the ic with like 1000 views...yall aint never gon blow up lmao...cause you dont know anybody...im from los angeles and yall arent...and i make a thread suggesting how to provide opportunities to you bums and the only thing most of yall doin is hatin and sayin lame jokes...ill embarass you niggas in real life so dont even post in my threads if youre gonna be a negative jealous hater...plus im a waaay better lyricist than any regular person rapper who has ever posted here
    SheerExcellence
    Aye if it's true ain't like you the first person I know from a message board who made it. I was the only one who gave OJ da Juiceman props on another site. I mean yea he's trash, but aye do you bro

Im waaaaay more lyrical than oj...plus i wasnt in the navy like him...i sold dope and then went to college..but made beats and shit as a hobby in the meantime...its really real...get your mind, money and connects right and anybody can blow up...look at the rap game and tell me you disagree..Lol its impossible to disagree cause its real life

This discussion has been closed.