#1 Team on the WEST!!

NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper.Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
With OCK Thunder losing yesterday that makes the Clippers the #1 team in the league. Thanks LeBron James..

Stay jealous!
purpngoldblu197_Menace_HyenaKillaYoung_Chitlin

Replies

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you a clips fan? ....wheredeydodatat?
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you a clips fan? ....wheredeydodatat?

Yes! Ive been one since I was 10!
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets stop talking about the past... clippers are going to be western champs 12-13 bruh.
    purpngoldYoung_Chitlin
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 15,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clippers will not be the #1 seed or the Western Conference champs that tittle belongs to either OKC or San Antonio & + it's only December!!!
    Noir
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 24,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's a lost cause...

we got 1 1/2 month till the allstar weekend.

anything can happen till then
    Noir
    icks86 wrote: »
    Clippers will not be the #1 seed or the Western Conference champs that tittle belongs to either OKC or San Antonio & + it's only December!!!

14 game winning streak, broodie. Get out yo feeling, dear and face them facts bruh!
    purpngold

14 game winning streak, broodie. Get out yo feeling, dear and face them facts bruh!
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ ol prisoner of the moment niggaz

SMH @ me finding out that I've been simpin a Clippers fan
    ocelotpurpngold
    16 game winning streak.... damn ya'll niggas favs are admiring the Clippers now..

SMH @ me finding out that I've been simpin a Clippers fan

The hell you mean?
    Bitch shut the fuck up. You aint a real man
    purpngoldCopper
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who told u it was Ok to make a CS thread??

Noir
    if the highlight of the history of the franchise is just being number one for a week 35% thru the season....ur franchise royaly sucks
    CopperKing wrote: »
    if the highlight of the history of the franchise is just being number one for a week 35% thru the season....ur franchise royaly sucks

Didnt read
    Copper
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers will take care of the Clipshit this upcoming Friday
    Noir
    CopperKing wrote: »
    you ass

Feelings.

Lakers will take care of the Clipshit this upcoming Friday

I doubt it. Lakers need to be in the D-league. Them niggas looking sickly.
    Mdizzle9000

We are at the end of December, dear. In 2 days will be January and we will still be winning. Stop being salty boo boo.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    lechic wrote: »
    Bitch shut the fuck up. You aint a real man

Shut your sore vagina up and fix me a sandwich woman.

Who the fuck are you to come in a sports forum and dare to spit some fuck shit about sports.

Really bitch? REALLY???

Just cuz you look like you could start at middle linebacker dont mean you know sports hoe.

SHUT UR ASS UP

You dont have the right to say shit about sports witcha dumbass.

It dont even matter what you tryna say about sports, real niggas aint tryna hear it.

LMAO at a bitch coming in here like she know the difference between a field goal and a home run. GTFOH witcha "i like the team in red cuz of the colors" ass.
    Noir
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch talkin bout some #1 team ON the west.

Its IN the west you dumb fuck. Either show some titties or continue being a worthless waste of posts.
    Mdizzle9000Noir
    @coop9889 when did your period start because you are getting quite crabby for a bitch nigga....

Stop nagging me... please... Act like a man -- Not like a woman...
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at this shit, 1st round exit?
    Noir