Interscope cancels Chief Keef tour

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Ha Ha Ha song gonna take off and Interscope gone hop right back on his dick
    PimpMVPSneakDZAsoulbrother
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    I liked the 2 songs of his i heard on the radio. The thing with dude is he doesnt have an exciting vibe really. But cant hate. Celebrating someone's "fails" (hilarious considering he already blew away anything most people on here have ever done) done is a no no when they a young black dude tryin to do it legal. But whatever aint in that negative bubble. *shrug*
    Fy_HunnitMzYoung Gunneryeah i rap so don't almighty breezedwade206MrCrookedLetter
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody can buy views, likes, followers. Them shit start at like $15
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Interscope wasnt even one of the main ones listed as buying views.. so, the fuck are you talking about?

bankrupt ballerJudah BackPimpMVPMeroe
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one reason i fuck with him is cause he seems to not care, by having almost no emotion in his music, it makes it more raw/real.
    bankrupt ballerPimpMVP
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the 2 songs of his i heard on the radio. The thing with dude is he doesnt have an exciting vibe really. But cant hate. Celebrating someone's "fails" (hilarious considering he already blew away anything most people on here have ever done) done is a no no when they a young black dude tryin to do it legal. But whatever aint in that negative bubble. *shrug*

Fuck all that tho. You actin like the lil nigga is working as hard as a doctor or some other career that requires real time and dedication to do.
    almighty breeze
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    neva disliked a rapper more for being so below average, i neva liked anything bout dis nigga Keef his attitude, his lack of personality his headache causin weak music his basic lyricism i couldnt wait til his 15 minutes were up cuz i aint want kids seriously lookin up to dis nigga nd im usually not dis type of nigga but it was just sumthin bout keef dat i couldnt vibe wit
    mike06
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 50's retaliation toward him standing him up at the videoshoot
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    this 50's retaliation toward him standing him up at the videoshoot

50 wasn't tripping on that. 50's last 2 video's was on Keefs budget.
    genocidecuttermike06idoitforhiphop10
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Interscope wasnt even one of the main ones listed as buying views.. so, the fuck are you talking about?

@riddlerap Interscope is owned by Universal
    dwade206Sion
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never heard of a label stopping a tour for a new artist that just released a record like this. maybe it's some kind of new 360 deal fallout but i think it's deeper than that. keep in mind they put that kibosh on him letting his boy in his own damn video and jojo's murder still hasn't been dealt with and with this new kid getting shot recently it just adds more stench to the whole situation. interscope knows they don't need that kind of baggage.

plus a kid rapping about killing other kids is a risky business venture given recent events.
    Dr.ChemixWild Self
  • coltoncolton Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    they signed the wrong nigga, LIL Reese verse on i dont like>>>>>Chief Keef

he had the only quotable..."Fredo in the cut, thats a scary sight"

funny u said that bc I've been bumping that Lil' Reese Relate song a lot lately, but Chief Keef shit jams though that Finally Rich gotta a lot banging beats on that project
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interscope mad that they signed the contract
    B_A
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Sosa died out 2 months ago.he shouldve came out with the album during the moment that his single was Smoking