Interscope cancels Chief Keef tour

13567

Replies

  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jealous much?
    Young Gunneryeah i rap so don't idoitforhiphop10dwade206
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    neva disliked a rapper more for being so below average, i neva liked anything bout dis nigga Keef his attitude, his lack of personality his headache causin weak music his basic lyricism i couldnt wait til his 15 minutes were up cuz i aint want kids seriously lookin up to dis nigga nd im usually not dis type of nigga but it was just sumthin bout keef dat i couldnt vibe wit

    real shit son

    Chief Keef music>>>>>Jeff Axel's

    thing is iont make music anymore, but i forgot where im at cuz dat statement aint even remotely tru yall just skimmed thru tracks i made
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    neva disliked a rapper more for being so below average, i neva liked anything bout dis nigga Keef his attitude, his lack of personality his headache causin weak music his basic lyricism i couldnt wait til his 15 minutes were up cuz i aint want kids seriously lookin up to dis nigga nd im usually not dis type of nigga but it was just sumthin bout keef dat i couldnt vibe wit

    real shit son

    Chief Keef music>>>>>Jeff Axel's

    thing is iont make music anymore, but i forgot where im at cuz dat statement aint even remotely tru yall just skimmed thru tracks i made
    bruh i wouldn't lie to you

    if its any consolation, you're better than Fredo

  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    neva disliked a rapper more for being so below average, i neva liked anything bout dis nigga Keef his attitude, his lack of personality his headache causin weak music his basic lyricism i couldnt wait til his 15 minutes were up cuz i aint want kids seriously lookin up to dis nigga nd im usually not dis type of nigga but it was just sumthin bout keef dat i couldnt vibe wit

    real shit son

    Chief Keef music>>>>>Jeff Axel's

    thing is iont make music anymore, but i forgot where im at cuz dat statement aint even remotely tru yall just skimmed thru tracks i made
    bruh i wouldn't lie to you

    if its any consolation, you're better than Fredo

    yea cuz guys repeatedly sayin Bang Bang nd repeating hooks wit basic words was betta then some multi-syllable lines i was droppin. i mean according to da IC 50 tyson, Lil B nd Chief Keef is betta then me despite me havin storytellin tracks, punchlines, nd above average lyricism. we'll act like "We smoke Loud all day all night, u bring reggie dats da shit i dont like" is betta then " JEFF AXEL will leave ya whole click nervous nd have u so shook you'll shoot yaself like dat nigga Plaxico Burress" sumthin i said when i was 16 or 17 im convinced most of da site neva listened to lyrics i was sayin cuz of my flow
    texasdaking88RawAceidoitforhiphop10
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my nigga, delete that post

    purpngoldalmighty breezeSheerExcellenceidoitforhiphop10
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont compare me to Chief Keef yo lol usually i woulda let dis go cuz iont rap anymore but dont fuckin compare me to Chief Keef
    chiyosukeMrCrookedLetteridoitforhiphop10
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brother man, brother man

    Trust me, it was a compliment

    shitt Fredo would probably be just as pissed to hear i told you that you were better than him
    #1hiphopjunki3SheerExcellenceidoitforhiphop10
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeff axle got knocked out by a cracca
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeff axle got knocked out by a cracca
    jeff axle got knocked out by a cracca



    Hilarious
    B_A
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Thats the end for Sos-ah
    15 minutes ov-ah
    thought he would blow so-lo
    now that boy got no-dough
    i say aint that cold-boy
    but he shoulda known-boy
    when it comes to cho-chas
    they got no love for Sos-ah
    I would say UPS is hiring but we know damn well UPS ain't hiring that nigga

    walmart will....

    Ion know... I know Sanderson Farm will hire anybody down here..ex cons, d-boys,rapist etc...
  • Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭
    He will be dead or in jail within a year anyway
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    He will be dead or in jail within a year anyway

    I can imagine Mr Clark telling him (Chief Keef) that when Kid Ray dropped out of school on Lean On Me

    aladdin1978black caesarWild Self
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    He will be dead or in jail within a year anyway

    I can imagine Mr Clark telling him (Chief Keef) that when Kid Ray dropped out of school on Lean On Me

    soul rattler
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, they stupid as fuck for trying to capitalize off a buzz of a 16 year old kid who's still on probation.

    *remembers that Interscope signed Soulja Boy 5 years ago*

    Nevermind...
    texasdaking88idoitforhiphop10
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what their expectations were?
    The Recipeidoitforhiphop10
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall niggas bullshitin

    Jeff Axel's shit >>> Chief Keef
    Lab BabyBlackAX410idoitforhiphop10
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall niggas bullshitin

    Jeff Axel's shit >>> Chief Keef

    now you would be mad as hell if a nigga like Axel blew up but yall say shit like this giving niggas false hope

    Jeff Axel as who make better music than Keef ?
    PimpMVP
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 6,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    The nigga fucked himself up by not showing up to his own music video shot with two dudes that are established!
    He rather do ghetto ass videos hugging niggas with they shirts off then do a legit video with the budget Interscope gave him!

    He a real nigga tho
    south4life#1hiphopjunki3
Sign In or Register to comment.