So we gon act like 'E-Coli' didnt use Lady Zee's face to warn their posters of "trannies on the IC"?

33u8gsk.jpg

And these niggas dont know Lady Zealot nor would they say anything to slander her if it weren't justified.

But this bitch do look nasty and it seems that its a universal feeling..

Say what you want but atleast them niggas got standards in women nh, fucken maggots here are on Lady Zealot's dick non-stop.. knowing she look like Mick Jagger and Edward Scissorhands, both of whom are men.
Ajackson17BK ProductStewobarthmiamivice305purpngoldTommy bilfigerROZAYTABERNACLEblackjack2012b@squ1@t reduxJohn_BlaziniStoneColdMikeyGot Em ShookLUClENyeah i rap so don't

Replies

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • riddlerap wrote: »
    well damn

tumblr_mcguyrlxao1rv4xb5o1_r3_500.gif

Keep it real does Boy Zealot resemble a man or a woman?

Just asking a fair judge..
    gns
  • Feel free to join their "breh movement" b.

You're not really funny anymore anyway

Feel free to put me on ignore, b.

Men following my career on the IC when I don't know who they are, that's not really funny b.

BK ProductStewobarthROZAYTABERNACLEblackjack2012CracceRStoneColdMikeyamenhotepiv
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,681 Regulator
    Feel free to join their "breh movement" b.

Feel free to put me on ignore, b.

Men following my career on the IC when I don't know who they are, that's not really funny b.

Being a known Reason head, I think its clear that I hvnt been following you. Good try tho
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to join their "breh movement" b.

his buddies pr and seedz left

he needs to join them
    gnsLady_Zeeplaymaker88
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,723 Regulator
    Come in now Blank ...she's a female
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,806 Regulator
    Blank takes estrogen pills
    Dirty SanchezVulcanRavenROZAYTABERNACLEMrCrookedLetter
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etherous I guess.
    Zee ain't ugly though.
  • Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145
    edited December 2012
    Plap Star wrote: »
    If I die in my sleep I pray the lord will clear my browsing history

lol

when i thought i was havin a heart attack my last time sippin lean instead of callin 911 or some shit like that

i deleted my history lol

How does this post go unnoticed? Keeping in mind this the same shitty nosed nigga who made a thread professing his love for male genitalia.

That shows how irrelevant some mother fuckers are over here.

But Plop you outted yourself again b..

Scared your cunt mother and your relatives was gonna find out your rotten secret huh?

Because even the most putridest of cocksuckers are ashamed of dying with cock and balls as their final thoughts..

Nigga heart was about to cease up on him and all he could think of was deleting that "gay fuck compilation" he had open on XVideos nh..

Mdizzle9000BK Productmiamivice305StoneColdMikey
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

when i thought i was havin a heart attack my last time sippin lean instead of callin 911 or some shit like that

i deleted my history lol

How does this post go unnoticed? Keeping in mind this the same shitty nosed nigga who made a thread professing his love for male genitalia.

Scared your cunt mother and your relatives was gonna find out your rotten secret huh?

Because even the most putridest of cocksuckers are ashamed of dying with cock and balls as their final thoughts..

Nigga heart was about to cease up on him and all he could think of was deleting that "gay fuck compilation" he had open on XVideos nh..

its a shame that cracka lovin faggot wont even be able to read this post

he put all the people that abuse the fuck out of him on ignore

low level unfunny posters love that zesty dipshit too

edited December 2012

lol

i deleted my history lol

its a shame that cracka lovin faggot wont even be able to read this post

he put all the people that abuse the fuck out of him on ignore

low level unfunny posters love that zesty dipshit too

Nah he replies to my posts all the time..

These dickheads study my posts, Plop used to be a fan like the rest of them, till I found out he performed lewd acts on men and I called him out for his lifestyle.

But nah... Put me on ignore?

Nigga I invented that term.

All these people say I've fallen off yet they dont realize at some point they have complimented me, some more than once.

When someone you look up to emotionally destroys you , it's tough to accept.

But I been doin this before I knew what to do with this..

Winning never gets old.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cs

that crunchy stickbug posts his ignore list on the reg...im on it and so are you

fuckin dusty piece of charcoal's bitten so many posting styles he dont know who the fuck he is

once again..why low level posters love that lame..
    Fantastic Sams
    edited December 2012
    Where Boy Zealot at?

Hey bitch nice nose in your new avi.

Bitch snout look like a pelican beak.
    texas409
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Plops ignore list but he often responds to my posts.
    ROZAYTABERNACLEb@squ1@t redux
    shout out to boy zee
    priscilla-caputo-276x300.png
    eventually turns to..
    jackie-stallone.png
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,395 Regulator
    Blank is the Scrooge McDuck of men's pics.
    Matt-
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of suspect hides his tabs?
    Matt-
    I'm throwing down eggs

class is in session, the teacher's teaching class now

I'm cracking eggs of wisdom
    Noirbankrupt baller