Who here owns expensive gear like Givenchy, Balmain, Rick Owens, LV, DSquared, Margiela etc?

Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
Keep it real..

Anybody ever purchased or regularly purchases clothes by any of these labels?

Replies

• PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the point
    dwade206amenhotepivrooster_cogburn
  • Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Whats the point

Just the fact that people are unfamiliar with it, makes it different to the norm.

I thought you were a fashion freak, Charlie?
    been wearing LV purses since i was a teen

started off with a monogram wallet & cross body bag. mom bought it for my 16th bday.

bought my first LV speedy on black friday. it's so purrrdaaaayyy. those bags last forever

hubby bought me a black chloe paraty for my bday (TOMORROW BITCHES!) he doesn't know that i know already but i'm really good at acting surprised :)

LV like the most known of those brands I personally hate their lil "accessories" and shit..

If it weren't for Bernard Arnault, LV would be on Armani status.. Dead.

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got expensive kids. I just wear them. People know I spending bread then.
    VIBE700John_BlaziniF15CHER FOOL
  • Peeny_WallyPeeny_Wally Bird rights activist Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I like about LV is they never have sales. Buying an expensive item and then seeing it on sale is WOAT.
    Skyler Whitemiamivice305BOSSExcellence
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Nope and never saw the appeal to do so but to each there own. I was gonna buy a LV wallet and some shades and that shit was about 2g's. I realized then I could put that in savings cop some Polo gear and ALDO wallet $350 after that I said never again.

Nigga... I hear you.

But them Givenchy tee's keep callin me.

They good at updating their shit too that new Rottweiler joint hard as fuck.

UpscaleHype.com did this to me.
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just wanted to add, LV bag are ugly imo like if it wasnt such a big brand i would not be caught dead in it. gonna give them to my cousins when i go nigerian next year, birkin bags are beautiful though, gotta say.
    Kai
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    I assume Boss Boo will be in this thread later with pictures, charts and diagrams.
    LOL im waiting

Peeny_WallyYoung Stef
    NOPE
    as my papi says, live according to your bank account.
    fuck i look like wearing loubs going to the bus stop?
    own just 2 LVbags, not purchased by myself. a pair of Dsquare shoes and most recently a pair of Un bout Loubs. Again not purchase with my money.
    rather get 5-10 pairs of topshop/riverisland shoes than one pair of £600 shoes like i got a million dollar contract or something.
    aint nobody got time for that.

I be damned if my bitch aint in a brand new pair of Isabel Marant's,
    Listen if you a young single person who works I don't see why you can't indulge in the finer things.

These people with kids and shit by all means, you got to budget.. What's understood dont need to be said.

But fuck it I'm a handsome young man and I got a trendsetter mentality.

You know how many people ask me where I get my shit from?

That justifies the purchase.
    Davis eyebrowmiamivice305rip.dillaF15CHER FOOL
    By the way Skylar White is Du's wife/fiancé am I right?
    Skyler WhiteAP12
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never.

Unnecessary and overpriced indulgences, not really my style.
    Brody Brand NewMzKBAfrica United
    NOPE
    own just 2 LVbags, not purchased by myself. a pair of Dsquare shoes and most recently a pair of Un bout Loubs. Again not purchase with my money.
    rather get 5-10 pairs of topshop/riverisland shoes than one pair of £600 shoes like i got a million dollar contract or something.

them high wedged trainers? HATE EM. seen one nice one for £40 when i was shoppin though, i think because it had laces instead of strapsi liked em better
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    Never.

Unnecessary and overpriced indulgences, not really my style.
    Realistically u just can't afford. Ur a single mother with no CS money coming in, so it's only right
    CP203KatblakfyahkingBrody Brand Newnawledge_godUrbanScribe
    NOPE

them high wedged trainers? HATE EM. seen one nice one for £40 when i was shoppin though, i think because it had laces instead of strapsi liked em better

Why so cheap?

I was referring to their heels nh, Isabel Marant's seems to be the in designer shoe as far as hoes go.
    My bf wanted to buy a hermes belt, i shut that down with the quickness
    rip.dilla
    Whats the point

Just the fact that people are unfamiliar with it, makes it different to the norm.

I am but fashion doesnt equate to being a brand whore.

Plus people only buy the commercial wear of these design houses.

Fashion is what u make it... boo boo.

Brand whores are the worst. Go into Harrods and you'll see some of those Arabs with some Chanel printed t-shirt, Fendi printed headscarf, Gucci printed shoes and a Prada bag. Shit looks tacky as hell.

Quoted for emphasis..

That shit ratchet as hell.
    Peeny_Wally
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hate them Gucci niggas...At uni they all used to hang around together and spew the most materialistic shit you could ever have the displeasure of hearin'...About they're gonna cop LV boxers and whatnot...smh...

But a lotta hoes asked me about them...that lifestyle seems to be appealin' to a lotta people
    MzKB
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah I gots a few "pieces" ..... Shit ...got that ferragamo cologne ...stuntin on these niggas hard
    Peeny_WallyDavis eyebrowmiamivice305
  • Peeny_WallyPeeny_Wally Bird rights activist Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the point

I am but fashion doesnt equate to being a brand whore.

Plus people only buy the commercial wear of these design houses.

Fashion is what u make it... boo boo.

Brand whores are the worst. Go into Harrods and you'll see some of those Arabs with some Chanel printed t-shirt, Fendi printed headscarf, Gucci printed shoes and a Prada bag. Shit looks tacky as hell.

Asian chicks do this all the time.

You're right. I went to LV in Paris and the line was out the door. Who were the people in front of me? All Asians.