What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

@Pico Rivera I'm formally asking you out on a date

Replies

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summa bitch, I was gon make this thread...Not for Pico though...I'd still smang Pico though...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sneak Dissa
    thats whats up..
    @Pico Roscoe could get it..
    I hope that work out for U homie..
    Bussy_Getta SneakDZA
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wins most simpef award
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    SleepwalkingInJapanDirty Sanchez
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *most simped.

Dirty Sanchez
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8aw$3Man3 wrote: »
    Oh you drooling over Pico?/
    Bitch is a known tweak bro
    My sperm's got a claim to fame/
    and her tongues where I shoot the sequels

*waits for those wacks and feelings you all enjoy to give out*
    monkeyface.jpeg

Nigga UPS is hiring

Word? You should fill an app bro
    SneakDZA
    57dc3b1464f7e7777614f6ad6a2d3db7.jpg
    Lou_CyphergnsValentinez A. Kaiser
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys ruined my proposal with this bullshit. shenco if you want to invite charliedanger to the sci-fi convention or the renaissance festival or some shit you gotta make your own thread.

Aye fuck nigga. dont make me call immigration on yo ass.. You talking real slick for an illegal immigrant.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    lol pico got a simp thread in 3 or 4 sub forums in the ic

.....by no fault of my own
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
    LUClENblakfyahking
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,464 Regulator
    lol pico got a simp thread in 3 or 4 sub forums in the ic

.....by no fault of my own

I smelled Pico's hair..........pass she still cute tho
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    SneakDZABussy_Getta Dirty Sanchez
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh hair is key out here
    Cain
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    you guys ruined my proposal with this bullshit. shenco if you want to invite charliedanger to the sci-fi convention or the renaissance festival or some shit you gotta make your own thread.

Aye fuck nigga. dont make me call immigration on yo ass.. You talking real slick for an illegal immigrant.

would an illegal immigrant do this...

patriotic-wallpaper.jpg

... didn't think so
    Bali is gorgeous, its one of the places I need to go.

Well i don't know if you have plans for this Spring but I think I might have an extra ticket to a Balinese Sex Retreat.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

would an illegal immigrant do this...

patriotic-wallpaper.jpg

... didn't think so

They all do it when they dont want to get deported.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and they say it aint trickin if you got it lol
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *applauds*

now this is an appropriate way to simp

I feel flattered that you've been taking notes my son

hopefully she'll send you a pair of her panties thru FedEx for you to sniff like she did for me

/unfortunately they had stains in them so I hung them outside :(

tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    rip.dillaSneakDZA
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz sneak.

You be good to her you hear me?!

Or else...

machineguncat.gif
    SneakDZA
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    @lechic

mathmarv-o.gif
    Let a slim nigga shine. Sit your fat ass down

Slim nigga? Must be an oxymoron lmmnaaaooooooooooo

Quick! What's your 40 time?

you cant be takin my jokes and using em wrong b

you can only say that to manly hoes like ao and beezy
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    A1000MILESSneakDZA
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant be mad at homie..
    Fuck it lets go

SHE SAID YES!
    gns
    edited December 2012
    that video is a testament to big boi's existence as being just some guy that's there and you just gotta deal with it.
    Dr.Chemix
    Anyway @pico this is great news because I'm a good catch and you're a fixer-upper but I'm willing to put in the work.

but... maybe we should meet up in panama? it's closer and stuff and I was planning on going back there in the next few months anyway. plus i don't know what the food is like in bali besides the apples and the sacrificial human flesh.
    A1000MILESBussy_Getta b@squ1@t reduxalmighty breeze
    yeah so anyway i'm gonna need an address to send this e-ticket to. also maybe some travel dates and any special dietary restrictions you might have (vegetarian? vegan? freegan? fruitarian?).

also i know it may be be a little weird meeting a creepy guy off the internet in a foreign country but you just got out of boot camp and my idea of exercise is lifting a burrito to my face a few times a day (nh) so you can probably overpower me if things get out of hand and therefore you have nothing to worry about.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miraflores, Lima, Peru

bajada_balta.jpg

miraflores.jpg

68398208.jpg

a weekend there and @PicoRoscoe will want to take your last name carajo
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif