shaka zulu was like gawd to yall niggaZ

IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
man spinny. anyway. shaka was that cat. he killed mad niggaZ and almost killed all the crackas too. post some favorite parts of shaka that you love. and c/s anybody who said they were scared of that witchdoctor bitch. man still to this day i keep a night light on when i hear thunder cause that bitch might be laying in the cut like fredro

Replies

• lordhonka2lordhonka2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaka was good movie ( some of the titties in that movie where great) but i hate how it ends
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When his mother told him to never leave his enemies breathing or he will rise to fly at his throat....the Nandi theme, the way he ganhstered the throne and sonned the king legacy in one swoop
    [Deleted User]A1000MILES
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about when those little niggaZ killed his grandmother and shaka later came back and got them niggaZ
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt he impale sp? Those dudes....that shit was hardcore and gay as fuck at the same time......
    also the how do u catch a monkey scenes was deep as fuck.....
    The theme song was so epic ....like i was ready to beat niggas up soon as i heard that shit
    konceptjones[Deleted User]2 DrawlzMuhannad
    what about when those little niggaZ killed his grandmother and shaka later came back and got them niggaZ

post it , brohams.

cant find it. they just postin full parts.

Didnt he impale sp? Those dudes....that shit was hardcore and gay as fuck at the same time......

i dont remember the bolded. plz elaborate.

Id post it but im on the ipad.........it was a scene later in the series and Shaka is old grey haired and shit near the end after his mother died.....Shaka realized that the white dudes used their gadgets and weapons to get in good with him and in turn have him sign the land treaties..."...so he asked the white guy " how do u catch a monkey? " the white stutters then Shaka answers for him " you put a piece of silver in a bottle and the monkey reaches for it and grabs it but is now stuck, if he lets the silver go he can free himself, but the monkey s greed wont allow to let the silver go and free himself" then he turns to the white dude and asks him have you brought this monkey anymore shiny stuff" the metaphor was so deep ( btw this is all from memory i havent watched this shit in a while),,,,

Id post it but im on the ipad.........it was a scene later in the series and Shaka is old grey haired and shit near the end after his mother died.....Shaka realized that the white dudes used their gadgets and weapons to get in good with him and in turn have him sign the land treaties..."...so he asked the white guy " how do u catch a monkey? " the white stutters then Shaka answers for him " you put a piece of silver in a bottle and the monkey reaches for it and grabs it but is now stuck, if he lets the silver go he can free himself, but the monkey s greed wont allow to let the silver go and free himself" then he turns to the white dude and asks him have you brought this monkey anymore shiny stuff" the metaphor was so deep ( btw this is all from memory i havent watched this shit in a while),,,,

yeah that shit is deep

Yea they bodied him not too long after that scene
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loved that scene. All the cats in the background like "whoa!"
    [Deleted User]IamtheVILLE
    Shaka killed his own son though that was crazy
    His moms was a strong black woman fo sho
    waterproof
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    Not only Shaka had the europeans shook, and had the greatest mini-series of all times he had that greatest theme music of all times....

^^^when i hear this shit, i want to slap the shit out of a white child

Great minds think alike

lol

WORD i remember when this dropped in 1986 and came on Channel 44 out here in the bay and this shit was some type of right of passage with me and my pops, he had me to sitdown with him and watch Shaka Zulu miniseries... but when that song came on that Shemitic/Afrikan warrior came out of me and that african drums had my blood pumping that shit had me jumping around and shit, lol...
    [Deleted User]IamtheVILLEYoung_ChitlinMuhannad
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread!! My pops is actually from the Zulu tribe so this nigga Shaka is a icon to me. That mini serious was epic. Gotta get time to watch that shit again
    [Deleted User]waterproof
    Great thread!! My pops is actually from the Zulu tribe so this nigga Shaka is a icon to me. That mini serious was epic. Gotta get time to watch that shit again
    The whole thing is on youtube also Centric is having a marathon on NYE
    waterproof
    damn niggaZ with fathers win. well it used to come on the history channel every year when i was little and my pops used to call me and my brothers in the room and it was on. like yall said just the music and the drums had a nigga pumped. makes you think of the chappelle skit he did with the instruments. but one thang i do know is if im fortunate enough to have kids were all watchin this together as a family. now goat me cause i cant goat myself.
    [Deleted User]waterproofTommy_Milfhittaskpjr78
    Me and pops watched it ...i saw for the first time w my pops in 91. I was living in The Ivory Coast they chopped down the episode to like 30 mins or an hour and used to show it every saturday afternoon at 1 pm ...so me and my pops used to be posted in front of the TV at that time.....
    waterproof[Deleted User]
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always loved that series..no doubt, slept on and too raw.
    yes it is *in my old dirty voice* RAW. lol@the look in shakas face when he seen that saggy titty bitch. im gone see if i can find it. shit was kray

start at an hour and forty six to get the full affect. for all yall add niggaZ start three minutes later.
    look at his face though that nigga look kinda shook.
    [Deleted User]
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just remember his sister crying Shaaaaaka annoyingly

Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
    Amotekun