Stop Dissing Low-Level/Non-Funny Posters, Ugly Females, and Transexuals

b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
we're right around the corner from 2013...makin lame posters, ugly females, and transexual males get upset behind a computer screen is so 2012...

i have decided to be friendly to corny/low-level posters and ugly females while letting commonly known transexuals post in peace--harassment free.

i ask my fellow community members to join me..we're better than this past behavior

@plapstar, @chasin_bundles,@lady zee, kimi if youre still here and various other unknowns...i extend this to you..
olive-branch-slide.jpg
dove_of-peace_22.jpg
Tommy bilfigerCONFLICT SunflowaSeedsDirty SanchezCainElzo69RenaissanceDWOChicityMeta_ConsciousVulcanRavenhautefreshb651

Replies

• Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought CB was the donkey hero nh?
    CainChicityVulcanRaven
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's also trying to say that Chasin is an ugly female & Plap is a transexual.
    Dirty SanchezChicitypurpngoldVulcanRaven
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its a combination of all of the above plus more but idk rly
    Chicity
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    i wonder if a low-level/non-funny /ugly female/transexual poster will say:

"so i guess i/we should stop dissing you?" or some other unoriginal variety of that statement

idk

its ok if they do...im on my grown-man-jesus-on-the-cross shit right now

their sins are forgiven
    dwade206
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if a low-level/non-funny /ugly female/transexual poster will say:

"so i guess i/we should stop dissing you?" or some other unoriginal variety of that statement

idk

its ok if they do...im on my grown-man-jesus-on-the-cross shit right now

their sins are forgiven

your father is a low level homosexual with high level attributes of a tranny
    Disciplined InSightShottaDaBeastUndergroundraplegend
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also forgive unknown/ irrelevant posters trying gain recognition

forgive them o lord..they know not what they do

let us pray:

man-praying.jpg
    waterproof
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real niggas run away?
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stop dissing manbitiousone that tranny must be destroyed!
    Disciplined InSightjoseph sunStew
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    3 hours and the thread aint off the 1st page... *sigh*....I guess that's just the life of an irrelevant poster.

*notes that this is the 2nd thread this month TS has made about me*
    Lady_Zee
    hallelujah my brethren

i have seen the light of the lord and dissing posters like you was wrong--dead wrong...and unfair

all the lord's children in their various unfunny/low level/tranny forms such as yourselves are now welcome!

welcome to post

welcome to prance about as only posters such as yourselves can

go forth and prosper children--all is forgiven

osteen_final_rect.jpg
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    trying to imply I'm irrelevant

im not saying i condone your lifestyle...but i shall not pass judgement

the lord made us all in his various embodiments and understanding confusing genders is not my strong suit

its not for me to decide if you should be considered a male or a female...the heavenly father shall do such

still..i encourage you to welcome peace and understanding and perhaps joining the congregation?

pray upon it my child...may the lord be with you

Pastor+Joel+Osteen.jpg

Lady_Zee
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 hours and the thread aint off the 1st page... *sigh*....I guess that's just the life of an irrelevant poster.

*notes that this is the 2nd thread this month TS has made about me*

his thread never did numbers

he used to it

he only funny to a few posters, all crackas
    Dirty Sanchezmiamivice305
    to err is human

to forgive is divine

let us break bread...sip wine and reminisce on past beefs as we laugh at what the future holds

you are all worthy of god's love regardless of your lameness, low stature, or pretending to have lady parts

gather at the table of the lord fellow posters

gather

bread+&+wine.jpg
    MF_DoomervilleT. Sanford
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @bisquickresidue serving them ethers!!!
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,664 Regulator
  • PicoPico FREE MEXIMAX RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!! NEG REACTION CREW Posts: 34,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH SNAP!!!
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basquait - goat troll (I dont think he like to be called a troll tho) so imma say goat freeposter
    b@squ1@t reduxTommy bilfiger
  • PicoPico FREE MEXIMAX RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!! NEG REACTION CREW Posts: 34,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bas the goat
    b@squ1@t reduxTommy bilfiger
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He postin pics! That shit goat! I have never seen a poster do that before, he is a caliber above us all. Even the infamous Chasin Boiler Rooms
    b@squ1@t reduxPico
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goat thread and poster. underrated and hated on like Blank, cause he makes yall niggas furious.
    Tommy bilfigerb@squ1@t reduxohhhla
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah dog, them trannies gotta go, mayans shoulda came and got em