What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stop Dissing Low-Level/Non-Funny Posters, Ugly Females, and Transexuals

b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
we're right around the corner from 2013...makin lame posters, ugly females, and transexual males get upset behind a computer screen is so 2012...

i have decided to be friendly to corny/low-level posters and ugly females while letting commonly known transexuals post in peace--harassment free.

i ask my fellow community members to join me..we're better than this past behavior

@plapstar, @chasin_bundles,@lady zee, kimi if youre still here and various other unknowns...i extend this to you..
olive-branch-slide.jpg
dove_of-peace_22.jpg
sad shmurda

Untitled.png
Tommy bilfigerOmegaConflictSunflowaSeedsDirty SanchezCainElzo69RenaissanceDupacChi SnowMeta_ConsciousVulcanRavenhautefreshb651

Replies

• Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's also trying to say that Chasin is an ugly female & Plap is a transexual.
    Chief Keef does NOT like fake shoes.
    Dirty SanchezChi SnowpurpngoldVulcanRaven
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its a combination of all of the above plus more but idk rly
    Chi Snow
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    i wonder if a low-level/non-funny /ugly female/transexual poster will say:

"so i guess i/we should stop dissing you?" or some other unoriginal variety of that statement

idk

its ok if they do...im on my grown-man-jesus-on-the-cross shit right now

their sins are forgiven
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    dwade206
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if a low-level/non-funny /ugly female/transexual poster will say:

"so i guess i/we should stop dissing you?" or some other unoriginal variety of that statement

idk

its ok if they do...im on my grown-man-jesus-on-the-cross shit right now

their sins are forgiven

your father is a low level homosexual with high level attributes of a tranny
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    Disciplined InSightShottaDaBeastUndergroundraplegend
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also forgive unknown/ irrelevant posters trying gain recognition

forgive them o lord..they know not what they do

let us pray:

man-praying.jpg
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    waterproof
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real niggas run away?
    trust no one, just my sig
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stop dissing manbitiousone that tranny must be destroyed!
    Disciplined InSightjoseph sunStew
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    3 hours and the thread aint off the 1st page... *sigh*....I guess that's just the life of an irrelevant poster.

*notes that this is the 2nd thread this month TS has made about me*
    Lady_Zee
    hallelujah my brethren

i have seen the light of the lord and dissing posters like you was wrong--dead wrong...and unfair

all the lord's children in their various unfunny/low level/tranny forms such as yourselves are now welcome!

welcome to post

welcome to prance about as only posters such as yourselves can

go forth and prosper children--all is forgiven

osteen_final_rect.jpg
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    trying to imply I'm irrelevant

im not saying i condone your lifestyle...but i shall not pass judgement

the lord made us all in his various embodiments and understanding confusing genders is not my strong suit

its not for me to decide if you should be considered a male or a female...the heavenly father shall do such

still..i encourage you to welcome peace and understanding and perhaps joining the congregation?

pray upon it my child...may the lord be with you

Pastor+Joel+Osteen.jpg

sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    Lady_Zee
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 hours and the thread aint off the 1st page... *sigh*....I guess that's just the life of an irrelevant poster.

*notes that this is the 2nd thread this month TS has made about me*

his thread never did numbers

he used to it

he only funny to a few posters, all crackas
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Dirty Sanchezmiamivice305
    to err is human

to forgive is divine

let us break bread...sip wine and reminisce on past beefs as we laugh at what the future holds

you are all worthy of god's love regardless of your lameness, low stature, or pretending to have lady parts

gather at the table of the lord fellow posters

gather

bread+&+wine.jpg
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    MF_DoomervilleT. Sanford
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @bisquickresidue serving them ethers!!!
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,491 Regulator
    Plat push
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    miamivice305
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basquait - goat troll (I dont think he like to be called a troll tho) so imma say goat freeposter
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    b@squ1@t reduxTommy bilfiger
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He postin pics! That shit goat! I have never seen a poster do that before, he is a caliber above us all. Even the infamous Chasin Boiler Rooms
    b@squ1@t reduxBussy_Getta
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goat thread and poster. underrated and hated on like Blank, cause he makes yall niggas furious.
    trust no one, just my sig
    Tommy bilfigerb@squ1@t reduxohhhla
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah dog, them trannies gotta go, mayans shoulda came and got em
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga