Currently Is There A Single Poster Posting That Would Be Considered Powerful By Powerful Posters?

b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activitiesiguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
im seein this shit thrown around a lot by peasant posters

im guessin that half of em dont even know who originated the phrase..

and im also guessin that if they attempted to post in a powerful poster only thread they would be sonned with extreme prejudice, and their posts deleted

if i remember correctly e2s was powerful...im thinkin seedz and PR mightve been too..cant remember

discuss
El Payaso

Replies

• PicoPico Lmfao it's the Internet I love Kat Posts: 35,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few and far between.

My Newest car is clean.

She removed her bra and jeans.

I proceeded to fuck her.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive seen some others use it...they didnt stand out enough for me to remember who they are
    HyenaKilla
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive seen some others use it...they didnt stand out enough for me to remember who they are

yes
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,923 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    i dont post enough to be considered 'powerful' anymore. back in my old ethering days, however, fags, coons, cripples, niggas raising other mens kids, posters looking for father figures, male waitresses, all got the etherous E2S jap slap.

i forget who it was (not someone i was cracking on) referred to me as a bully lol
    b@squ1@t reduxMatt-Sion
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,923 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    ^^lmao

how they approved PRs definition and not mine I'll never figure out. I give him props for that though.
    Parallel
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck it im trying again lol
    Parallel
    "buy earth 2 superman mugs & shirts"

lmfao
    Parallelb@squ1@t redux
    lmao i forgot about that one
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    This nigga Refux is obsessed with this shit lmao...its not that serious bruh, geez louise.

The IC is just a competitive sport bro, we all try to one up each other talkin fuckeries and fallacies we prolly dont even believe when we type.

I think PR once said this before, we are all here just to pass time etc..but ic u really taken it to heart and wanna be relevant again, and its looks psychotic.

Be like E2S and accept being a hasbeen.. no diss.

Its a new era, the posters that found u funny arent here anymnore, get over it yo..damn.
    edited December 2012
    the donkey king's name wasnt even mentioned and feelins were caught?

the GOAT troll?

im confused

you should pray upon it my child

anger will only bring you down in the end
    real niggas stay gettin upset behind computer screens

when i move they move

like a puppet on a string
    Picoohhhla
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't you have to be lufa kang gonk or some other type of fuckery? either that or be gambino. and i think the lufa kangs i dont know, i guess grew up or some shit.
    b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    the lufa kang kongs still celebrate lufaversarys, but most of us dont post anymore
    edited December 2012
    You're the only one being trolled, trolled into believing this new style you re-invnted for urself will put u amongst the top tier posters..newsflash..its not.

And just as you've fallen off, its only inevitable that I shall meet the same fate when a new influx of posters comes in, and some nigga thats lurkin rite now, studying all my posts scribbling them down on the back of a cereal box signs up and demotes me to unpowerful poster status.

But u know what im a do when that happens? Im a retire gracefully, I refuse to go out like you , Blank, E2S, Seedz etc..hasbeens tellin stories bout the days Saab's with the gold daytons were poppin...that wont be me brotha, oh no, wont be me.
    miamivice305
    the lufa kang kongs still celebrate lufaversarys, but most of us dont post anymore

nah i bet yall meet up somewhere and do some crazy shit
    edited December 2012
    more paragraphs?

i pray one day you will forgive me for my bullying ways donkey king..i have asked the lord's forgiveness

god bless you
    edited December 2012
    more paragraphs?

meh

i pray one day you will forgive me for bullying ways donkey king

god bless you

More paragraphs!

When ur a gawdlike poster u do what u want, how u want, when u want, and there is nuffn anyone can do about it.. *unless u ban me, and that shows how powerful I really am*

Niggas say "CB, chill with the titans"...and I say who in thee fuck are you?

Where would Jay Z be if he took advice from the dude that cleans out his pool every other week?...exactly.
    edited December 2012