What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THINGS THAT WHITE BOYS HATE THE MOST

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
THINGS THAT WHITE BOYS HATE THE MOST

THINGS THAT WHITEBOYS HATE THE MOST 74 votes

GETTING KNOCKED OUT by BLACK MALES
4%
waterproofTHIRDSUPREMEK55N 3 votes
GETTING DUNKED ON with so much ferocious repeatedly from Black Males
4%
hautebdbdbdBilly_Poncho 3 votes
GETTING SLAPPED by BLACK MALES
0%
GETTING SLAPPED by WHITE WOMEN
2%
unspoken_respectSleepwalkingInJapan 2 votes
HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WHITE GIRLFRIEND after She Slept with a BLACK MAN
40%
Africa UnitedRecaptimus_Prime3605th LetterGot Em ShookBcotton5Ip man700ptnutzPILL_COSBYBlack Boy KingKoltrainCallMeWelvinKeepOnPushingidoitforhiphop10DrMindbender122ShottaDaBeastpurpngoldBetatwentyfivelightersHyenaKilla 30 votes
GETTING PUNKED by THEIR BLACK GIRLFRIEND
0%
WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM
17%
PurrDirty SanchezMax.Idiopathic JokerAjackson17angrymanincShizlanskyT. SanfordLou_Cypher(Nope)Lady_ZeeRubato GarciaCunt_Lyfe 13 votes
BOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK WOMEN AND WARNING THEM that HE IS NOT LIKE BLACK GUYS, LOL..
1%
skpjr78 1 vote
DANCING
5%
VIBEEl PayasoTalesfromtheVaginatwatgetta 4 votes
OTHER
24%
goopunch2456loch1212stepz_aheadearth two supermanWill MunnyBussy_Getta StoneColdMikeyMr. 66HundredCashmoneyDuxLurker6ParallelsaracenwiresoulbrotherMrLunatik1979WYRMK_FisherMonkeysBananaHenryHeisenberg 18 votes
Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
BiblicalAtheist Wild SelfniggasthesedaysgoldenjaBrideofKillatexas409T. Sanford  Colin$mackabi$h

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easily their daughter growing up to be this

2mpehcl.jpg

lol @ "growing up" that hoe is no older than 16
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,554 Regulator
    When a black men they areangry at locks their car doors like a bitch cause he wont fight
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Meta_ConsciousStoneColdMikeyHyenaKilla
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easily their daughter growing up to be this

2mpehcl.jpg

She know her father is about to catch wind of her actions and the flick, that's why she look scared and nervous

• twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao

you stupid with that WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM option, though

• soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OTHER
    Knowing that their older sister is getting dicked down by a nigga...
    who stole the soul?
    niggasthesedays
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OTHER
    Niggers
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    waterproofDirty Sanchez
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't talking about dicks? Disgusting...

Oh that's right...u only talk bout d*cks when it's Sour's.

@Plap...lol well damn...I aint mean to open up the floodgates on em, u went hard yo...I fuck with PR tho, that's my nigger.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao

you stupid with that WHEN THEIR DOG IS MAD AT THEM option, though

lol, have you ever seen white folks get when their dog is mad at them..it's a sight to behold, they be acting like they are in a relationship with the dog.

Dirty Sanchezskpjr78
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever since my dog died i havent been the same
    StoneColdMikeyHyenaKillaAjackson17Black Boy KingMelqart
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    So y'all gonna act like y'all ain't talking about dicks? Disgusting...

Oh that's right...u only talk bout d*cks when it's Sour's.

@Plap...lol well damn...I aint mean to open up the floodgates on em, u went hard yo...I fuck with PR tho, that's my nigger.

the truth is the truth

all i post is facts, nothin more nothin less
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Dirty Sanchez
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not findin nothin high enough to jump off of when they drunk

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Mr. 66HundredHyenaKillaptnutz