Official Kai vs Lil Loca beef thread

CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no moreCyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,244 Regulator
You heffas been going at it for awhile now. Why don't you both go ahead and battle it out now.
Charlie_TonyDubbz

Replies

• Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,244 Regulator
    lil loca has the stamina of a grilled cheese sandwich

Lmao.........I'm stealing this joke
    Dirty SanchezTonyDubbz(Nope)
    Cain1 wrote: »

Lmao.........I'm stealing this joke

nigger stole my bike car yoshi joke
    Meta_ConsciousCain
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,483 Regulator

soon as she gets cold, she's useless?

there is no beef cain, she just catches feelings with everybody and in nearly every thread she goes in. she's quite easy to troll and that's fun, so i do it. what can i say, i'm a trouble maker
    iron man1ptnutz
    kai_valya wrote: »

there is no beef cain, she just catches feelings with everybody and in nearly every thread she goes in. she's quite easy to troll and that's fun, so i do it. what can i say, i'm a trouble maker

fucking muslims always bring trouble

just be glad my trouble is teasing and snark and not the muslim go-to of things that explode lol

Meta_ConsciousDisciplined InSight
    Lil Loca wrote: »

Nope; I don't catch feelings in every thread. You just like to troll me specifically because it makes you feel better about yourself. Insecurity is what your problem really is.

here's a secret (don't tell anyone i told) *whispers* i can only troll you if you let me, ps a diet of only fried twinkies will make you fat

yes loca, that's my problem, i am insecure, you know cuz i'm not cute, or smart or have amazing nipples. please tell me how i can be more secure and sure of myself like you are
    CONFLICT Meta_ConsciousAjackson17Wild Self#1hiphopjunki3NIKE...
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Not a fair battle since Loca would just eat Kai. LOL @ Lil'.

it's a play on words, sorta like how they call that really big guy in robin hood Little John, when everyone can obviously see he's not little
    VulcanRaven
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

i don't get it

thats what your mother said when you were born

Sanchez, in the case of Omega_Conflict, YOU ARE THE FATHER!
    Meta_ConsciousAjackson17
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope; I don't catch feelings in every thread. You just like to troll me specifically because it makes you feel better about yourself. Insecurity is what your problem really is.

No diss, but why would an attractive, skinny woman with good hair not look at an obese, wildebeest who has nappy hair to make herself feel better? Loca you can not when because you would lick Kai's pussy if given the chance. Just sayin.

One day Ima be the first person to ever type "no diss" and actually not shit on em
    VulcanRavenShizlanskyptnutz

Loca you can not when

lol
    b@squ1@t redux
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,030 Regulator
    I don't wanna see loca sit in Kai
    That would awkwatd
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,030 Regulator
    That would awkwatd

cs she shouldnt sit in kai it would be awkwatd

Damstraat
    Dirty Sanchez
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

Loca you can not when

lol

Thanks Holmes how the fuck did I miss that corrected
    Dirty Sanchez
    That would awkwatd

cs she shouldnt sit in kai it would be awkwatd

Damstraat

stop naming streets in amsterdam you faggot

Muntplien