What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Trinidad James Sued By Creator Of Martin

blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,249 Regulator
Seen the story floating around a couple places that the creator of Martin is suing Trinidad James for 5 million...any word on this?
lookdudeBeta1CK1SgenocidecutterMichael_Malicepurpngold

Replies

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trinidad should sue him
    that nigga had to have been born wit them teeth and that hair
    martin copied him
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    StoneColdMikey
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Seen the story floating around a couple places that the creator of Martin is suing Trinidad James for 5 million...any word on this?

If so it must be over dude's yuckmouth like teeth!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • lookdudelookdude stew Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Lol @ 5 million if this is true; has this nigga even made 200k yet

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
    LUClEN*~queenbee~*mrrealone
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,249 Regulator
    Lol actually that's exactly what one of the stories said and the creator was supposedly quoted as saying
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trinidad-james-all-gold-everything-protohype-carnage-festival-dub-remix.jpg
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    The Recipeshtoopid
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go King Beef
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when shit like this happen

It's like when Kareem Abdul Jabar sued ol boy from the Dolphins
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• southernmadesouthernmade Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They say you haven't truly made it until someone tries to sue you......he's trash tho
    Black_Samson
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    if Rick Ross lost his case for suing a nigga for actually taking his name and profiting off of ot

no way this nigga winning this BS case

which was crazy

we actually seein some real cb4 shit come to life

rick ross went to jail, a fat ass co took his name and rapped about his life

this just cant be life
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    R.D.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He. Larry. Us.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • Hahaha that would be funny as hell if it's true.
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    This isn't true, corny rumor.

"By the way, that co-creator of “Martin” has not sued Trinidad James! That’s a farce and a rumor!"

http://allhiphop.com/2013/01/02/hip-hop-rumors-trinidad-james-girlfriend-revealed/