What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official..."Wassup Guys, I'm High"...Thread...

A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
They unstickied the Smoker's thread...Don't know where that mofucka at...And although I drank, that ain't really my vibe...

Talk to me bout somethin tree related in here...

Currently, me and my cuzo on some Grandaddy Purp...Shit is nice...I'm watchin Adrian Peterson go for this record breaker, and Project Pat playin in the background...We also had some bomb ass brisket with raspberry barbecue sauce and grilled asparagus...Mane...
Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im chiefin right now nigga..l.o.d. loud on deck

A1000MILES
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blowing on some Chernobyl...I approve
    A1000MILES
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People let us not deprive ourselves of what is designed for us.
    *Caution/Sidenote: The abuse of anything can turn harmful.
    shtoopidA1000MILES
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ *flag*

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you kno i be high

i got some mid from a mexican midget

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    YapatnaJBshtoopidA1000MILESCP203
    ^^ *goat*

• lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just took some green Xanax bars. Well just one. Ima see what it do and maybe take another one.
    A1000MILESCP203
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zips of the loud, that's what I'm bout,
    The purp and the kush got the city goin wild
    A1000MILES
  • TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Who from Cali? Or any other "legit" state.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just took some green Xanax bars. Well just one. Ima see what it do and maybe take another one.

I want some pills mayne. I need some white friends..
    A1000MILES
    I got mine from black folks. But white folks have the good shit on deck all the time. I need some white friends also. I only encounter them in class.
    A1000MILES
    Ok I'm feeling it now. I ran into the wall slightly. Guess its time to log off, watch Cleveland show till I fall asleep.
    memphis10A1000MILESIdiopathic Joker
    @thefix I got a cousin stay in Colorado...He was in town this weekend...He said its fuvkin amazing out there right now...

@lighthearted26 Baby, you pop pills...?

• twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only right my dude:

Same boat as you dawg.
    A1000MILES
    Yea I do sometimes. My drugs if choice change periodically. Stopped smoking seed for a few months, now I'm into the pills. *no Anna Nicole*
    *smoking weed not seed smh
    rip.dilla
    Yea I do sometimes. My drugs if choice change periodically. Stopped smoking seed for a few months, now I'm into the pills. *no Anna Nicole*

Lawd Jeebus...No judgement over here though...I kinda wanna roll for New Year's but I gotta work...

Lol yea different strokes for different folks. Not sure how I feel about rolling. Did it a couple times. I need to be in a relationship so I know I can get freaky when that feeling hits.
    Lol yea different strokes for different folks. Not sure how I feel about rolling. Did it a couple times. I need to come to South Carolina so I know I can get freaky when that feeling hits.

Haha...*corrected*

lighthearted26
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall in here poppin bars and beans and shit

yall need to leave them pills alone

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    lighthearted26NIKE...
    Plap Star wrote: »

It's just her...For now...
    Naughty boy.

That's them bars talkin...

It's only right my dude:

Same boat as you dawg.

I just noticed this in here...GOAT SHIT, CUH...

• twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012

Have you ever snorted xanax? Trippy shit.
    NIKE...
    A1000MILES wrote: »

It's just her...For now...
    Naughty boy.

That's them bars talkin...

Haha yea. I was gonna walk up to the gas station for a beer, can't even do it.