P.O.P. (Power of Pussy) Web Series: (For Them Stripper Lovers)

AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardiePosts: 26,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
Power of Pussy" is a multi part documentary series about some of the most celebrated and vindicated individuals in our culture; strippers. These women are sometimes classified as lowlifes of society, many thought to be streetwalking drug fiends with no regard for others. Some are thought to be impressionable young women, taken advantage of by men overseeing a seedy underworld. These are assumptions often made without any context from the women who live this life. This short documentary is a small look at a world many have only heard about, shedding light on how things really work for many women who have put on a g-string at some point in their lives

The first episode introduces us to GiGi Maguire, Cali and Simone, all dance or have danced at nationally renowned club Magic City. What does one have to possess to even begin navigating the business of strip; these ladies shine light on that question and others.

In part two we are introduced to a number of diverse ladies as they educate us on the nuances of being identified as strippers or entertainers.

Replies

• 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Documentary my ass, hot fire 4 u nigga.
    This a bunch hoes rambling.
    Shout out to Gigi , wish her much success to the business and being a madame <ain't nobody stupid.
  • AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardie Posts: 26,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    No one gives a fuck about their feelings.

I care about a female neurologist finding a way to cure a fucking brian disease or a fucking female artisy breaking boundaries in the art world.

These bitches can clap their asses. Awesome so can these other bitches on youtube, twitter, and instagram can.

Jesus, we women need to uplift other women with actual goals than these hoes.

*insertfeministbullshitaboutlettingthemexpressthemselfhere*
    2 DrawlzMiltown Marauderpeterpiffin
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They already did something like this back in the day. G-String Divas on HBO. haha
    A1000MILESYoung Stef
  • Not all females can be a nurse, secretary or work at seven eleven.

Quick cash!!!
    kingblaze84a.mann
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

I care about a female neurologist finding a way to cure a fucking brian disease or a fucking female artisy breaking boundaries in the art world.

These bitches can clap their asses. Awesome so can these other bitches on youtube, twitter, and instagram can.

*insertfeministbullshitaboutlettingthemexpressthemselfhere*

oh shut the fuck up.
    deadeye
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    that one bitch looks like that lil kid from Smart Guy in the face.

And honestly I watched that both vids for the fine hoes in they underwear, I didn't give a fuck nor remember a fuckin word any of them said.
    B_A
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might actually sit and watch this

on mute of course. FOH! Only thing I wanna hear speakin is then booty cheeks clappin
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got their own documentary....Progress
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the 1st vid. I can't even front, it has me intrigued.
  • Peeny_WallyPeeny_Wally Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked on the video and in the Related section the Trinidad James 'All Rolls Everything' parody appeared. Strange.
    MzKB
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaySwift wrote: »
    They already did something like this back in the day. G-String Divas on HBO. haha

G String Divas was the shit...Cashmere >>>>>>>
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit is hard
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 10,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice....I'm gona buy Showgirls today just cuz of this
    memphis10
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a known fact that strippers work harder than any other kind of whore

• kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 10,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

What's wrong with women trying to make an honest living? It's not like it's easy to find a good paying job these days. Word to the homeless
    Universalmindstate
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    They need to find out how to get down with The Moonlit Bunny Ranch because stripping is the lowest on the "hoerarchy".
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strippers should be shaking their asses in shame and fucking dudes in the darkness. No need to have them on the spotlight.
    kingblaze84Peeny_Wallyblakfyahking
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    memphis10 wrote: »
    memphis10 wrote: »
    so I'm the only one here that like to fuck wit strippers more than "good girls"?

^^^haha this nigga must be married
    a.mannunspoken_respect
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    that one bitch looks like that lil kid from Smart Guy in the face.

And honestly I watched that both vids for the fine hoes in they underwear, I didn't give a fuck nor remember a fuckin word any of them said.

See this the problem dudes only want too objectify woman I will not have this in 2013!

Nah I'm bullshitting "Bitch shake them ass and titties"
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies JUST POSTING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS Posts: 12,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

How the fuck did this post get "feelings?"

She out here preachin to u dirty niggas
    UnderMiSensideadeyeunspoken_respect
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With pole skills, fuck stripping in the A, they should move to Vegas and do Cirque du solei. Or start a traveling pole dancing troupe.