What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

We got kids- Powder room version

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    Well damn, I'm full cracker and my baby came out darker than that!

But lol @ you leaving her over a C-Section...usually newborns that pretty didn't travel through the vagina.

My friend swore I had a c section cause my kid was so cute with the roundest lil head lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    twinzmomKat
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost passed out lol
    MsSouthern
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twinzmom wrote: »
    My kid is on vacay in Arizona...miss him a lot.

Picking him up tonight ...yay
    MIne are in Ohio I go get them saturday

I bet you miss them

My kid has awesome luck. They overbooked the flight and bumped him to first class.

I do they've been gone 2 weeks. He flies solo? I an tired of driving?
    First time flying solo. He's 15 so I'm ok with it
    UTDefense.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn, I'm full cracker and my baby came out darker than that!

But lol @ you leaving her over a C-Section...usually newborns that pretty didn't travel through the vagina.

My friend swore I had a c section cause my kid was so cute with the roundest lil head lol
    lol..my BFFs son came out with a conehead..I was like damnnn he's deformed! Lol..it bounced back thankfully.

MsSouthern
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh man I just went 3 rounds with this miniature bear he wants to watch diego and I'm trying to get him to use the pot before bed. This potty training is getting the best of me
    MsSouthern
    lol...no 7 Minutes in Heaven planned? @taeboo
    Dupac
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...no 7 Minutes in Heaven planned? @taeboo

Hell NO!!!

Kat[Deleted User]Dupac
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you originally from Ohio?
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Sheesh man I just went 3 rounds with this miniature bear he wants to watch diego and I'm trying to get him to use the pot before bed. This potty training is getting the best of me

Use Diego as a reward system. Also use cheerios in the toilet bowl to help him aim

Consistency is the key to potty training....you'll make it thru this ! Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    caddo man
    taeboo wrote: »
    My son's turning 14 in a couple weeks and is having a coed party...I ain't happy

Omg I feel your pain. At my son's 14th we did a coed pool party. I had about 7-10 adults on teenager make out patrol and a few still got past us !!!! Caught this one fast ass couple in the woods too . Ugh !

Didnt do a big party for his 15th ....for his 16th we are renting a boat. Holds 100 people....only allowing him to invite 30. Pray for me !
    UTDefense.jpg
    twinzmom
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Use Diego as a reward system. Also use cheerios in the toilet bowl to help him aim

Consistency is the key to potty training....you'll make it thru this ! Lol

Also Let him watch you. It will learn from you directly. My son has really improved in his aim by being in there with me when we both have to pee.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    IMAG0115.jpg

Love my little guy

The bond between a father and his son is something no one can understand until you have a kid. I still am amazed at my son. I look at him all the time and cant fathom life without him.

I have a daughter too so that is who cuddle with. She so damn loveable.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

John_Blazini
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot how much work they are at the beginning man ...I stay up late as Hell :/
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips guys
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Are you originally from Ohio?

Kids' father is

Shitty you have a gorgeous son
    [Deleted User]
    he is the splitting image of my brother. growing up everyone thought my brother and I were twins. Kat I am so scared of the teenage years.
    Kat
    he is the splitting image of my brother. growing up everyone thought my brother and I were twins. Kat I am so scared of the teenage years.

You and me both sister.

But you're closer..and have one of each the same age..lol.

I'll pray for you.

twinzmom