What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

We got kids- Powder room version

1757677787981»

Replies

• banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I bought my son a fancy mini fridge, bathroom set , and some clothes. That's probably it

He moved out this week

I have mixed feelings about it .....

You get to walk around naked and let em hang now. Or is the empty nest starting to hit you?
    MsSouthern
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    So now that the holidays are coming up I just wanted to ask, what do your lil ones want for x-mas and what do you plan on getting them? As for me I currently have 5 shirts, 3 pairs of leggings and a build a bear for my niece. I'm not buying her anything else lol.

As of now they don't want nothing I'm still In that inexpensive stage. They 2 and 1 so I'll just go to toys r us and buy a bunch of more educational stuff and some toys. And that'll be it
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I bought my son a fancy mini fridge, bathroom set , and some clothes. That's probably it

He moved out this week

I have mixed feelings about it .....

I still remember when I moved out. It's about to be 10 years. Time flies. How do you feel now that he's gone?
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    t9yz1wwv298g.jpg

My big girl ❤

She tall as hell, goodness. My daughter short, she never grew anymore lol
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    t9yz1wwv298g.jpg

My big girl ❤

We have a low fireplace, but she is tall. Already in a size 9 shoe and she's 10.
    banginscrew901king hassan
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭
    t9yz1wwv298g.jpg

My big girl ❤

We have a low fireplace, but she is tall. Already in a size 9 shoe and she's 10.

When I was 10 I was a 6 in shoes but by the time I was 11 I was already a 9. My feet sprouted. I stayed a 9 and I'm 5'6. She will probably grow up to be 5'7 or taller.