What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Which IC female is most likely to get smashed in 2013?

Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
2012 was a great year for the IC, as we saw numerous ladies come out the woodworks simpin full throttle, publicly, as we've never seen before (well at least I haven't).

With that said, it wouldn't be far fetched to say that it's only inevitable another flight is booked, another car set on a road trip, or in some cases, a 15 min car or train ride (no Kat)...all in the quest for some IC debauchery.

So as the year comes to and end, and a new one on the horizon...which IC female(s) do you think will be smashed and put on the summer jam screen in the year 2013?

*females selected are based on who I see flirt the most publicly*

Which IC female is most likely to get smashed in 2013? 62 votes

Pico Roscoe
27%
Mdizzle9000bdbdbdunspoken_respectCainBussy_Getta Ajackson17StoneColdMikeyYoung_ChitlinTrillfateSneakDZAHyenaKillaBoldChildsoulbrotherDMIcarnalesflows515Young StefYoung ThugGaryDeano 17 votes
Moreno Kitamura
4%
shtoopidLady_ZeeMelqart 3 votes
Lady Zee
8%
2stepz_aheadStewDirty SanchezDr.ChemixAquafina..floe 5 votes
Kai
4%
ReppinTimeUrbanScribeaka_OG 3 votes
MzGrahamBitches
8%
VIBEMaximus RexLUClENRubato Garciatwatgetta 5 votes
Empress
3%
joseph sunblakfyahking 2 votes
Twinzmom
32%
DupactwinzmomRecaptimus_Prime360nex gin700BiblicalAtheist riddlerapWill MunnyDisciplined InSightBabyBugattiJDSTAYWITITHafBaykedBetaParallelMatt-bignormGold_CertificateMARIO_DROTonyDubbzChase N Bundlez 20 votes
Charlie Danger
1%
skpjr78 1 vote
Tabatha
4%
iKingGodGivBiz[Deleted User]SleepwalkingInJapan 3 votes
Sixsickskins
4%
BodhiOmegaConflict_Goldie_ 3 votes

Replies