Ill Pix Awards 2012: Ill Pix THREAD OF THE YEAR

UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
edited December 2012 in Ill Pix

Ill Pix Awards 2012: Ill Pix THREAD OF THE YEAR

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    Viva La Ill Pixs®: by dalyricalbandit
    we have 5 more threads coming

sig of the week champ of the year
    poster of the year
    thread assist man of the year
    rookie of the year
    and
    internet vixen/model of the year
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With summer around the corner. I present the swimsuit thread: by windycity2117
    Whoa! No vote for the Powerful Black Images thread?
    NothingButTheTruth
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camera Phone: by CurrensyLuchini
    This is gonna be tough
    UPTOWN
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Posts: 7,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them threads are great. Hard to vote for only one
    northside7 wrote: »

nah .... that thread is automatic .... we prolly wont even take that one down. just let it live forever. none of the stickies were eligible.
    jaemooms

nah .... that thread is automatic .... we prolly wont even take that one down. just let it live forever. none of the stickies were eligible.

ibkMEWpeRIQLpK.gif
    UPTOWN
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,470 Regulator
    All Classics want to vote for mine just cause but I cant even do that all them shits repped the pixs
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh. It's too much! I'm about to overload!
    dalyricalbanditShottaDaBeastbigev240
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,982 Regulator
    So the PPM thread can't get no love !!???? Maaaaaaannnnn
    northside7
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,929 Regulator
    Home Grown feat. Some ratchetness: by 954shotta
    This one is gonna be hard cause my two faces are in the running damn.
    Sion. wrote: »
    The stickies are automatic so we didn't even put them in the running. I think northside is gonna atart a new one for the new year. 2012 one is headed for the FOF
    Sion
    The stickies are automatic so we didn't even put them in the running. I think northside is gonna atart a new one for the new year. 2012 one is headed for the FOF

Someone else should start the 2013 thread. I'll just drop through and contribute.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,982 Regulator

Oh alright cool LOLOL

Someone else should start the 2013 thread. I'll just drop through and contribute.

Yo I'll do the honors....
    UPTOWN
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, got the doc scratching his head...I gotta think about this shit-some heater threads listed.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this going to take a while...
    UPTOWN
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    My thread had grown men crying, are you serious?! Its damn sure not the thread of the year but it was up there...

YOGA PANTS
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4914250/#Comment_4914250

S/O to 954Shotta but I voted Viva La Ill Pixs - DaLyricalBandit...
    AggyAFShottaDaBeast
    My thread had grown men crying, are you serious?! Its damn sure not the thread of the year but it was up there...

YOGA PANTS
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4914250/#Comment_4914250

S/O to 954Shotta but I voted Viva La Ill Pixs - DaLyricalBandit...

got damn!!! i cant believe this shit

i think it was views .... all the threads in the poll had over 20k views

yoga pants fell short of 20k ..... i think

either way .... damn at how hard it is to have these awards ..... seems like something always comes up missing
    will grimey
    abn562 wrote: »
    where the snow bunny thread at?

that shit is like 3 years old!! LOL

i told em to make a new one and they didnt want to lol

this year somebody gotta make a new one
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol really there's no need to sticky it...that shit will always remain front page. Birdcall had the dope million dollar man intro for the old snow bunny thread tho. Nigga inspired the doc to make creative intros
    BK Productdalyricalbandit

nigga do me a favor, go to the last like 20 pages and youll see that threads been active for the last year, idk y mods dont sticky that shit, over 350k views
    cmon-son.jpg

So you're saying a thread that has been going since 2010 should be considered for thread of the YEAR even tho the other threads have only had 1 year. That's like naming a n.igga who been in the league for 3 years rookie of the year LOL
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 15,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Big Breasts Appreciation Vol 3: by thenatureboy

nigga do me a favor, go to the last like 20 pages and youll see that threads been active for the last year, idk y mods dont sticky that shit, over 350k views
    cmon-son.jpg

So you're saying a thread that has been going since 2010 should be considered for thread of the YEAR even tho the other threads have only had 1 year. That's like naming a n.igga who been in the league for 3 years rookie of the year LOL

that's actually a good point... but lets keep it real. you never wanted to put snow bunny heaven a sticky because it featured white women, keep it 100 here. everyone who is a regular in ill pix knows your pro black, and on top of that you NEVER posted in that thread. i got nothing but love for my black sisters, but a thread that dwarfed others with views and replies (even way back in the middle of 2012) should of been stickied at some point.

i got no problem with BLACK images as a sticky and BLACK women thread a sticky. but snow bunny heaven, latina appreciation, and asian appreciation threads should be sticky also.

have consideration for all races, not just yours.
    IceManKam
    TheBossman wrote: »

cmon-son.jpg

that's actually a good point... but lets keep it real. you never wanted to put snow bunny heaven a sticky because it featured white women, keep it 100 here. everyone who is a regular in ill pix knows your pro black, and on top of that you NEVER posted in that thread. i got nothing but love for my black sisters, but a thread that dwarfed others with views and replies (even way back in the middle of 2012) should of been stickied at some point.

i got no problem with BLACK images as a sticky and BLACK women thread a sticky. but snow bunny heaven, latina appreciation, and asian appreciation threads should be sticky also.

have consideration for all races, not just yours.

you dont remember when the 2nd snow bunny got stickied??? LOL the one the that birdcall started

the one youre seeing now is the original one which was recovered by the new technical team behind the IC

the thing is .... save the asian thread .... we had stickies for all. but the ppl who were contributing bounced and they EVENTUALLY got unstickied

lousiana crude had the latina thread (that thread is still around)
    ak47 had the exotic beauties
    gametime had the white girl thread and when he bounce kentucky made what we now know as the snow bunny
    there were a couple asian threads but none of them ever last

the only reason the first snow bunny didnt get stickied was because of the overt racism that the posters were using in there as an "inside joke". like ppl would post a girl and then someone would come in and say some shit like "i could never fuck a darkie jungle hood rat after seeing this beautiful white princess" SMMFH
    that shit came after every post. so when we agreed that that shit wasnt cool we stickied the 2nd one. when this new board came up this year i told them cats to make a fresh one for this year and they was like nah we coo.

btw snow bunny was not fuckin with rated r's web cam in anyway LOL
    ocelot
    i could have swore to god camera phone was gonna dominate this

***confused***

no diss to the other threads but it seemed like that one had the highest concentration of different posters posting in it
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was right after the Tranny War(n/h)
    We lost a lot of lives during the war and our back was against the wall, but we over came it thanks to lyrical.
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash or Pass by UptownKotex
This discussion has been closed.