When Is It Too Early To Cop

Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
nigga called me up at 6:30am on some fck shit for a dime bag of strong. i hung up on that nigga&went back to sleep smh

whats a reasonable time to call up ya plug? cause i dont get up till 8&i know some niggas sell all night but i close shop at 2am&he know this fck wrong with this buyers out here? i mean niggas cant wait till 8 2get high?

SN:this is a side gig i have a real job
Busta Carmichael WYRMBK Product

Replies

• TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao was this nigga coppin on the way to the office?
  • TheIraq wrote: »

nigga i need sleep i got a job this is just some side shit i do niggas know this
  • Lmao was this nigga coppin on the way to the office?

idk what he was doing but when i answered the 1st thing he said was "what up boy you good i need that"......2secs later i hit end
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah the trials and tribulations of being a low level narcotics dealer
    blackjack2012Kaiericb4prezdwade206
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man you better make that money. do you tell fools when its the best time to hit u up?
  • peterpiffinpeterpiffin Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    nigga called me up at 6:30am on some fck shit for a dime bag of strong. i hung up on that nigga&went back to sleep smh

whats a reasonable time to call up ya plug? cause i dont get up till 8&i know some niggas sell all night but i close shop at 2am&he know this fck wrong with this buyers out here? i mean niggas cant wait till 8 2get high?
    if you dnt sell it someone else will. im sure you dnt want someone else making money u can be making besides you made that decision to have that side shit. im sure you knew what came with it.
  • go back to slangin mexican brick weed out the drive thru of taco bell loser

lol nobody buys that shit your betta off flushin that shit or using it as a paper weight
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    man you better make that money. do you tell fools when its the best time to hit u up?

Nigga, you ain't about that life and you're making a mockery of anybody who calls himself a "weed man." You're like a doctor, you're suppose to be on call 24/7, (barring kids birthdays, deaths in the family, major sporting events, and that kind of head that causes one to catch the Holy Ghost.)

What if your customer went to somebody else that and that somebody else had "mo better," weed? You've lost a customer due to indolence and don't you know you that slothfulness is a deadly sin? My advice to you is never move on to that hard because hairron addicts need some dope in the morning to just to be right for the rest of the day.

if you dnt sell it someone else will. im sure you dnt want someone else making money u can be making besides you made that decision to have that side shit. im sure you knew what came with it.

@freehuey89 na but i got reglar costumers and they know how i do it so idk why this nigga came ut of pocket like that. especially not for no $10 bag of weed and @Max and @peterpiffin be forreal if you already had a good job but just do this shit on the side would u get up for $10. if a nigga hit me up that early he better be buyin a quarter or better
  • peterpiffinpeterpiffin Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    @trill5015 valid point , i missed that dime sack part in your post

• SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please change the first "To" in the title to read "Too"?

thanks.
    KaiHyenaKillamiamivice305
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,300 Regulator
    thats them someone died/flush your stash hours...
    Leah_Bonita
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got regular hours of operation...you ain't a real drug dealer, B. Unless you standing out in the corner. Beyond that...you supposed to be ope 24/7, fam.
    ericb4prezHyenaKilla
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    Can you please change the first "To" in the title to read "Too"?

thanks.

you're welcome
    SneakDZA
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont lose ya clientele over laziness..
    U should have texted them and said whats up
    then find out how much money they got,
    then tell them U got them but U just woke up
    and need time to brush ya teeth and shit..

they usually text back and say okay and want to know about what time U'll be ready..
    ignore them and go back to sleep..

when U wake up call him and tell him U dozed off,
    and that U are ready now if he still want that..

I do this all the time and it usually works..

SN: stop selling that petty shit and up ya hustle,
    cause $10 aint worth going to jail,
    and it wont pay ya lawyer fees if/when U get jammed up.
    BK Productmiamivice305
  • mryounggun wrote: »
    If you got regular hours of operation...you ain't a real drug dealer, B. Unless you standing out in the corner. Beyond that...you supposed to be ope 24/7, fam.

^^^^clearly skimmed through thread post
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    ah the trials and tribulations of being a low level narcotics dealer

they should make a Wire for that shit lol

every episode would be a nigga waking up at noon, playing video games til his girl comes home from work then using her car to go up to the spot before he goes home to smoke more weed than he sold lol

id watch it
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so if he want a quarter at 630 he can get that but not a dime you aint making sense you do realize you aint the only nigga selling bud out and what type of nigga goes to sleep at 230 when they gotta work in the morning
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited January 2013
    illedout wrote: »

they usually text back and say okay and want to know about what time U'll be ready..

^^^^^clearly didnt read thread post also
    illedoutBK Product
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would sold it to his ass

aint nothin wrong with ten extra dollars
    illedout
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »

^^^^^clearly didnt read thread post also

I read thread post..

but U aint making sense..
    what kind of hustler turn down money??

if the money aint that important to U,
    then U need to get out the way
    before somebody decide to get U out the way..
  • yawn at that fcks no longer given
    HyenaKilla
  • WYRMWYRM 100% Urban White TrashPosts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Tell him, "buy weight or fucking lose the number".
    Bong Water
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolical The EmpreyanPosts: 3,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Max and @peterpiffin be forreal if you already had a good job but just do this shit on the side would u get up for $10. if a nigga hit me up that early he better be buyin a quarter or better

Some give this nigga an award for the "Fastest Self Ether of the New Year." How "good," can the money be at your job if you're selling dimes-QP's to have extra money to cop a pair of J's and Call of Duty when it comes out? The shit seems kind of odd to ole Rex.

It seems to me that if you're "dibblin' and dabblin'"to supplement your income, you'd be the "weight man," not the "hand-to-hand," man. If you're not scoring a rack a week, then in my honest opinion, you're taking an unnecessary penitentiary chases for little financial gain. This sounds like a classic example of hustling backwards. Also you would you feel when it's time to re-up and Todd is talking about, "in the whitest of white dude voices," "FUUUUUCK, DUDE! You couldn't of called at the worst time. I'm about to go snowboarding at Squaw Valley with my girl's parents and I won't be back until next week." Naw, nigga, you ain't trying to hear that shit, you need your supply to keep your clientele.

I also hope you have a dedicate line just for orders. You know them white folks "be," listenin' to a niggas phone conversations.

miamivice305