What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Raekwon Announces New Album "F.I.L.A. (Fly International Luxurious Art)"

Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
With his Lost Jewelry EP scheduled for a January 8 release, it looks like Raekwon is gearing up for an active 2013. Now, in a recent article from Complex, the Chef of the Wu-Tang Clan announces new details about his next full length album.

Raekwon took to Twitter earlier today to announce the title of his fifth solo LP, F.I.L.A. The album -which stands for Fly International Luxurious Art - is expected drop sometime in the second quarter of this year.

Y'all ready for the title and release of my new album?

—RAEKWON (@Raekwon) January 1, 2013

My next Lp comin out in the 2nd quarter and is titled F.I.L.A acronym for "FLY.INTERNATIONAL. LUXURIOUS ART"

FLY. INTERNATIONAL .LUXURIOUS ART!!!2013 FLY SHIT!!!

It was previously believed that Raekwon's next solo album would be the third installment of his Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... series. DX will keep you updated as more information on both LPs comes to light.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=22398

GhostdenithegawdTommy bilfigerrip.dillaDMTxTHC

Replies

• clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is his sixth solo lp

CL,Immo,Lexdiamond,CL2,ShvsWu,F.i.la
    rip.dilla
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like AZTG said his last two albums were fire. I was just listening to Shaolin vs Wu Tang earlier this day. You know I'm copping this. Anyone know when Ghost drop Supreme Clientele 2?
    its....JOHN Brip.dillaaladdin1978
  • double0sugedouble0suge Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga got the goat titles
    [Trillmatic]louis richrip.dilla
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great news to start the 2013
    rip.dilla
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Like AZTG said his last two albums were fire. I was just listening to Shaolin vs Wu Tang earlier this day. You know I'm copping this. Anyone know when Ghost drop Supreme Clientele 2?

Why Ghost doing a part 2? hes one of the most originals mc's in hip hop history, I actually anticapate what his next album will be called, but a part 2 to his 3rd best album?

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

fila stands for "forever i love atlanta" tho
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    StoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetteraladdin1978
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cuban linx 3?????????????? the fuck????????????????????? but I still will check for it
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

fila stands for "forever i love atlanta" tho

”Five Insane Lord Almighty” (my old gangbanging days)
    aladdin1978

Why Ghost doing a part 2? hes one of the most originals mc's in hip hop history, I actually anticapate what his next album will be called, but a part 2 to his 3rd best album?

???besides ironman whats better than clientele....

NothingButTheTruthMuhannad

???besides ironman whats better than clientele....

Fishscale
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Rae says things in such crazy ways. How he raps is how he talks is how he phrases things.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,830 Regulator
    Wu Tangggggggg
    rip.dilla
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On his Ras Kass shit with the album name.

Excited for the album tho. Last i heard he was working on OB4CL3.
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gud shyt, copping
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »

Best song on the album IMO. Was one of the best songs of the year, the beat, flow, lyrics, story, and once again, the beat! Shit was flames. Must have repeated the song 10 times when I heard it.
    AZTG wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »

Best song on the album IMO. Was one of the best songs of the year, the beat, flow, lyrics, story, and once again, the beat! Shit was flames. Must have repeated the song 10 times when I heard it.

Nah this was the best song on the album
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=n2sRbzeGI8Y

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder what this will sound like
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant believe He jacked Ras Kass's album title smh

"I'm working on my new project. It was supposed to be called A.D.I.D.A.S. 2.0 but we switched it. Now, it's going to be called F.I.L.A. (Fuck It, Lose It All). It's kind of my life story. All Day I Dream About Spitting, then Fuck It, Lose It All, and then the third part is called Now I Know Everything (N.I.K.E.). - Ras Kass 2011

After calling out BIG for biting Nas's album cover, now He jacking Ras's album title...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I'm working on my new project. It was supposed to be called A.D.I.D.A.S. 2.0 but we switched it. Now, it's going to be called F.I.L.A. (Fuck It, Lose It All). It's kind of my life story. All Day I Dream About Spitting, then Fuck It, Lose It All, and then the third part is called Now I Know Everything (N.I.K.E.). - Ras Kass 2011

After calling out BIG for biting Nas's album cover, now He jacking Ras's album title...

dam all valid points i didn't know Rass Lass had that album title
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »

dam all valid points i didn't know Rass Lass had that album title

yeah its not like its a common album title either, you would of thought he knew ras kass had that album title on the way... they done a track not long ago to lol
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Instant cop

... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg