What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White People Thread

Matt-Matt- stewPosts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
inb4 didn't read lol

It seems we are a fascinating species to the black people of the ic. so much so that those people even made a thread dedicated to all the great "non-black' posters of the IC.

So, white people of the IC, I invite you into this thread so that others can try and live vicariously through us as we share/discuss the following things:

-larry bird

-owning obedient dogs that don't have to be pit bulls

-how we are the reason our president is black

-not having to look up the word "vicariously" in the dictionary

-our fathers

-apple products

-understanding at a young age that our success in life isn't determined by our jump shot.

-still having an impeccable jump shot

-great defense and ability to hustle

-larry bird

-camping

-power tools

-fitting clothes

-understanding that we don't have to become youtube rappers/ beat makers just to make it.

-still being able to create amazing raps and beats in our free time.

-larry bird rapping
http://youtu.be/90fRlMQTdSs

-not having the lights/heat cut off at our houses

-money left over 3 days after pay day

-direct deposit

-never stepping foot in a "payday advance" type store

-using phones that aren't pre-pay

-never saying, "you know how we do" or "You already know what it is"

-understanding sarcasm

-eating casseroles

-top shelf cereal

-having things in our kitchen other than neck bones, pork intestines, pork intestines, lard

-eating chicken and noodles......not "noodles with chicken flavoring packets"

-being able to use our normal voice in all situations (they call this their "white voice")

-having conversations with our friends that doesn't turn into everyone trying to talk over everyone else

-not having to deal with any sort of racial insult against us

-larry bird

-having friends/family members that don't steal from us or don't need bail money

-going to the thrift store to buy clothes, nah, i mean to donate our shit cause we have too much and because we understand that it is a tax write off

-not having to use our middle names on job applications

-not creating fake middle names for ourselves on facebook

-reflecting on the advantages of having names without apostrophes, prefixes, or suffixes.

-having decent jobs

-having a hustle that doesnt even require leaving the house

-having our own yard

-attending/graduating from colleges other than university of phoenix

-using non-clear deodorant if we so choose

-having curly hair and it being ok

-having a bad hairline and it being ok

-going to get a hair cut without being hassled into buying bootleg dvds

-a trip to the barber isn't an all day event because we have other things to do.

-being full participants in activities at swimming pools, water parks, lakes, the ocean, etc...

-larry bird

-speeding on the interstates and how we think the cop flashing its lights in our rear view mirror is coming for us, then it just drives right by and pulls over the black guy driving the car that was going the speed limit.

-all the shit that we bought INSTEAD of buying Jordans

-all the shit we did with our time instead of waiting in line for Jordans

-beating jordan by using bird in the game "Bird vs Jordan"

-brent barry winning a dunk contest

-never owning birdman lugz

-being able to fly in any weather using our frequent flyer miles

-buying things that we actually like, not because we see or hear rappers talking about it

-all the shit we bought instead of buying dr dre's headphones.

-going on ancestry.com and actually being able to use the website

-dying and having an open casket funeral without having to worry about people taking a picture of our corpse w/ their phone

-knowing people that die or go to jail and still being able to wear our normal clothes instead of weaing "RIP....." or "Free...." t shirts.

if you have stories that pertain to these scenarios, then feel free to share. Or just share more examples of white privilege.

Also feel free to post your paychecks, diplomas, savings account balance, clean criminal records, or if you just want to ether those people who will try to discredit this thread...thats ok too. But lets see who hates the most that way we can know who wins the bet that we all made.

and just so nobody feels left out...people of all colors are welcome in this thread if they want to make fun of jamaica
VIBELady_ZeeMrLunatik1979unspoken_respectMax.Purrtexas409eternalmoneyMelqartLightYearzAheadTheIraqBK ProductEl PayasoMdizzle9000Karl.Joker_De_La_LoverOGClarenceBoddickerAjackson17dwade206The RecipeMARIO_DROBeleeDatPleighboyTrillfateSuperManuelAquafina..floe

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is Sanchez.
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    This thread is Sanchez.

did he already make this thread?

if so, my bad dog
    Dirty SanchezTrillfate
    when larry bird dies, this thread becomes null and void because i will have an RIP shirt and take a picture of his dead corpse
    El PayasoTrillfateSuperManuel
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that said, and niggers are still successfully fuckin white hoes at a higher clip than cacs fuckin black chicks...sad.

BelovedAfenideadeyeDarthRozayMax.freshb651purpngoldBK ProductKarl.Ajackson17Ibex
    Matt- wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    This thread is Sanchez.

did he already make this thread?

if so, my bad dog

Racist - Sanchez.
    Matt-Dirty Sanchez
    All that said, and niggers are still successfully fuckin white hoes at a higher clip than cacs fuckin black chicks...sad.

its not sad when you consider the amount of blacks being fucked over by white people. once every white girl gets fucked/raped by every black man, then the two scenarios will cancel each other out. thats the best you can do is break even
    BelovedAfeniDirty SanchezBK Productdwade206Trillfate
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hijack.jpg

P5EXe.gif

9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    unspoken_respectMax.MzKBOGClarenceBoddicker
    edited January 2013
    Rap Songs Translated For White People 6

With the requested "Bed Rock" translation.

1. Young Money
    Bedrock

What the song says: "Call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock." White people's translation: "Please refer to me as Mr. Flintstone, because I possess the ability to make your bed quiver. That is, Fred Flintstone was a Hannah-Barbera character who lived in the ficitional, caveman city of Bedrock, and I was making a simile connecting a fictional cartoon character to the fact that your bed shakes when we participate in sexual intercourse."

2. DJ Paul
    Pop a Pill

What the song says: "I remember when I would only do X/MDAMA, when I was bout to have sex. NIGGA FUCK THAT! Now I pop em all daily. I guess that's why I'm so lazy." White people's translation: "I recall a period of time in which I only took ecstasay, when I was readying myself to participate in sexual intercourse. African-American acquaintance, that is stupid, so I sped up my then-frequent use of the pills to a daily consumption rate. I believe this is the cause for my sloth." White people's translation
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

[Deleted User]
    Drake

Best I Ever Had

What the song says: "This female I am currently dating is the most appealing of all the women (which is a small number) that I have dated."
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

edited January 2013
    Old white man covers Dr.Dre's "DRE DAY" diss
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

King_MeJoker_De_La_Lover
    Surprise Eminem wasn't mentioned

meh, if this were made around 1999 i might have included him. but i didn't want the eminem stans to try to take over. they do not represent us.
    BelovedAfeniVIBEMax.StoneColdMikeyAjackson17Trillfate
    let me check and see who won the bet.

and the "backfire' which will incite and e race war was the end game all along. i need to go back and add outsmarting the opponents to the list.
    Trillfate
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,068 Regulator
    hey getting a pit to be obedient is a fucking challenge.
    high energy dogs, man...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    TonyDubbzDirty Sanchez
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey getting a pit to be obedient is a fucking challenge.
    high energy dogs, man...

I agree.i too owned a pit at one time. A well behaved pit is a challenge and once trained its one of the best dogs around. But it's not a right of passage for whites to own a pit
    Black_SamsonTrillfate
    kai_valya wrote: »
    my dog is a german shepherd/pit-bull mix :(

and casseroles are bomb

i actually know my specific ancestry going back over 200 years

i'll phrase my question in facebook style, signed, kai"why do white people like mayonnaise so much?"valya

You don't really count in this thread. Sorry
    BelovedAfeniTrillfate
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    considering without us there wouldnt be hip hop, or a allhiphop for that matter

you should have thanked us in the op

your welcome
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    TonyDubbzShottaDaBeastAjackson17
    I guess this thread forces some to respond with the fight or flight. The flight is the most common approach so far
    Trillfate
    My pits are pretty good, but they have those moments where they aint tryin to hear shit or where its like they do something they KNOW they aint got no business doing
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so jerry west couldnt get no love??
    rocket-2.gif