What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What is the main difference between Future and T-Pain.....

LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
that has caused one to fall off the face of the earth and the other to blow up big time...

Future aint as big as T-Pain was a few years back and probably never will be however...DOA destroyed T-Pain yet Future was still able to blow up doing the same shit...

Explain folk...
OGClarenceBoddickergnsGSonIIeternal soldier

Replies

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,781 Regulator
    T-pain was discovered by Akon and Future got connects with haitian gangs that helped him get on. simple
    2 Drawlzgenocidecutter
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Uh...Their music...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nyst8ofminnyst8ofmin Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main difference. .. natural talent. does anyone actually think future can write decent? ?? Nah. T pain wrote some defining songs of his era.
    bgoatAlready Home_17MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14damobb2deep700
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future>>>> t pain
    ohhhlaMF_Doomerville2 DrawlzBlack Boy King32DaysOfInfiniti5th LetterAlready Home_17MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14blacktuxCP203Young Gunnerinfamous114eternal soldierpurpngoldR.D.Gucci Scott King700
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least T pain can write songs...
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    ohhhla2 Drawlzgenocidecutterpurpngold
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least T pain can write songs...

Kinda dope on the boards aswell

Anyone know what really happened to him...last I heard was that he was signing to ymcmb and had that 5 o'clock song all over the radio....did he retire or just fall the f*k off straight after a top 10 hit?
    purpngold
  • qtipp73qtipp73 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i know for a fact future is a homo if u count that as a difference
    tumblr_m9q781XZMs1rwnvfpo1_500.gif
    2 DrawlzThe Recipe32DaysOfInfinitirip.dillapurpngold700
  • SOWETOSOWETO Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    future makes dopeboy music.
    32DaysOfInfiniti700
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future has a wider range with the auto tune. You got same damn time n lookin for her. 2 different feels of the auto tune.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Meta_Conscious32DaysOfInfinitiR.D.700
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future from ATL
    T Pain from Florida
    T Pain can actually sing and write
    Future can make good records tho (production, hooks etc)

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Black Boy Kingill_lojikal_kon
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future wack as shit and conceeded

T-Pain talented and humble
    16_1_2.gif
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some niggas in here sound salty as hell.

illedoutYoung Gunnerpurpngold
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,355 Regulator
    T Pain sounds better using the autotune than Future does, plus Pain made better music imo.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    D.D.S.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future makes better music. Plus Future has something for everybody
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    32DaysOfInfinitiDMTxTHCGhostdenithegawdKameD.D.S.purpngold700
    Wait, why are we comparing Future to T-Pain though?
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T-Pain?

"Go in the bathroom, open the cabinet, and eat the pills"- 50 Cent

Now I see why yall niggas can't get into Future, I feel sorry for yall niggas, yall that confused?
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Future don't be on autotune like that, that's his real voice
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

fuc_i_look_likeCP203illedout700
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the biggest thing between futures headache noice and T-Pains digital music is sound. Im so thankful when i was hungover yesterday nobody was playin future at the party i was at.

T-Pains autotune blends and is mixed at a high quality level. However futures autotune seems out of tune and way too annoying. Also the concepts/song writting and song flow is 10 times better for t-pain compaired to future.

When you listen to buy you a drink the whole song flows from the hooks to the verses. Future be saying some random off beat shit that hardly rhyme (when autotuning). The difference imo is clear even though i was never a huge t-pain fan i see why his shit blew up much bigger than future.

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    32DaysOfInfiniti2 DrawlzDMTxTHC
    edited January 2013
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    And Future don't be on autotune like that, that's his real voice

Yeah I tried to explain that once. He uses auto tune whens he sings sometimes, but overall his voice is just fucked up. He's nowhere near comparable to T-Pain's usage of it. A better comparison to T-Pain would be Kirko Bangz, or Kwony Cash (Which nobody knows yet)
    OGClarenceBoddicker
    abn562 wrote: »
    its simple, niggas just cosign anything out of atlanta now cause its the "new" thing to do, it'll run its toll, just like when wiz blew, mac miller got on, soon itll change to another style just like it has been since hiphop has been out, however im afraid of even calling it hiphop anymore

I listen to Atlanta niggas cuz I literally stay less than 6 hours away from there, we have similar cultures, the same way yall niggas in middle America would listen to Common, thats what yall relate to, we got similar culture, accents, lifestyles, we say similar shit, I wanna hear a nigga that sound like me, a country hood nigga

Wiz and Mac miller lasted one football season, ATL been on top for at least 11 years

You say it aint hip hop, I say if you don't kno about the South you don't kno hip hop at all, ain't no half steppin niggas, if you don't fuck wit every region, you aint no real head

32DaysOfInfinitiL.O.S.T.