What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Manufacturing of the Bible and Christianity [Short Vid]

AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
This is a little short vid by historian Walter Williams espousing facts on facts on facts
about the creation of the Bible text as a means for political control over people.





I find it interesting how people declare their faith or allegiance to something without fully
understanding the historical context and foundation of its genesis.
tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


«1

Replies

  • TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    inb4 the avalanche of feelings.
    Bodhi
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People smoke cigs knowing that shit will give them cancer.
    People eat hamburgers and fries knowing that shit will get them fat and may get diabetes.
    People take strong narcotic pain pills knowing that they will eventually become addicted.
    People are Christians knowing from the first story of Adam and Eve that it don't make sense.

    Out of all the examples I gave which one is less destructive to the individual.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    Ajackson17blacktuxValentinez A. KaiserBK ProductDisciplined InSightbankrupt baller
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all destructive to the individual...but it can be argued that the spiritual and physical diet of the collective
    has been very destructive to the whole body.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    SneakDZAbankrupt baller
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the Reggie White story that I saw. It changed how I looked at Christianity. anybody that has questions about being a christian need to read about his struggles of understanding. It was tragic cause you knew he was a very religious person that took it seriously. Then he started really studying hoping to strengthening his faith. It ended up turning him into a Jew.

    I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the stress of converting is what ultimately worsen his health.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I considered for a time converting to Hebrew Israelite under the pretense that
    Black people were the first and only true Hebrews....but recent revelations concerning the
    manufacturing of Judaism and Islam have given me something to consider.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    List of atrocities too massive to list its rivaled only by the barbaric spread of Mohammedanism in the eastern parts of africa and asia.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be something you read in the Bible that's a bit disappointing and/or that you'd like to do but it says we not supposed to.
    Bodhibankrupt baller
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rock Well

    what does an ad hominem attack have to do with the fact that the Bible as you know it
    wasnt even constructed until well into the AD era?
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    ceothachosen1
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @Rock Well

    what does an ad hominem attack have to do with the fact that the Bible as you know it
    wasnt even constructed until well into the AD era?

    Is that suppose to be earth shattering information? Of course the Bible, as we have it today, wasn't put together until after the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The last book of the Bible, Revelation, wasn't even written until at least 90 A.D.

    So what are you really saying?
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
    bankrupt baller
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    Christianity didnt even exist in 90 AD.

    The bible as you know it wasnt even constructed til the 16th century.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    ceothachosen1bankrupt baller
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to go on ahead and drop this gem
    about the origins of Christianity as it pertains to history
    aka the written record....


    Origins of Christianity Judaism and Islam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qWvGPCUMq5I

    How you gonna proclaim a faith when you cant even cross reference what the book
    tells you with historical evidence.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention to detail and a keen perception of human behavior and a little knowledge about human history is how I knew this as a kid..it's nice to see others are catching up tho b

  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fyi I believe in GOD, i just dont fuck with the man made and written bible, or organized religion.

    please school me on this disorganized religion you speak of that doesn't believe in the BIBLE but still believes in the God of the Bible.
    Meester
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE BIBLE CONTAINS TRUTH.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..NOW, IF SOMEONE USES THAT TRUTH AND TURNS IT INTO LIES AND TRY TO MANIPULATE SOMEONE IS ANOTHER STORY..

    JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF ELI.. DENZEL USED THE BIBLE FOR ITS NATURAL PURPOSE... THAT WHITE GUY WHO WANT THE BIBLE WANTED TO USE IT FOR EVIL...

    THE SAME BIBLE... SAME WORDS.. DIFFERENT PURPOSES
    iw23gx.jpg
    BK Producttexas409bankrupt baller
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I GOTTA QUESTION...

    WHY DO YALL ALLLLWAYYYYSS GO AGAINT THE BIBLE, GOD, AND JESUS?

    YALL NEVER TALK ABOUT BUDA, RA, THE KORAN, MOHAMED, ECT...


    YALL STAY TRYIN TO DESTORY THE TRUTH


    iw23gx.jpg
    BodhiBK Producttexas409Ajackson17bankrupt ballerDr.Chemix
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe so I don't care about its origins. I never understood why people who claim to not believe spend time researching the origins of that which they don't believe it. End of the day we have limited time on earth, I rather waste my time on things that are important to me.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE BIBLE CONTAINS TRUTH.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..NOW, IF SOMEONE USES THAT TRUTH AND TURNS IT INTO LIES AND TRY TO MANIPULATE SOMEONE IS ANOTHER STORY..

    JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF ELI.. DENZEL USED THE BIBLE FOR ITS NATURAL PURPOSE... THAT WHITE GUY WHO WANT THE BIBLE WANTED TO USE IT FOR EVIL...

    THE SAME BIBLE... SAME WORDS.. DIFFERENT PURPOSES

    @Drosodamfunny

    How can you declare the bible contains truth when none of it can be cross referenced with historical documents or historical events?

    The bible is nothing but and nothing more than propaganda that is text of mofos running the world for
    the past 500 years.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    texas409
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    Christianity didnt even exist in 90 AD.

    The bible as you know it wasnt even constructed til the 16th century.

    1. "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." Acts 11:26


    Pagans called believers in Jesus Christ Christians starting around 42-43 A.D. So yes, Christianity did exist prior to A.D. 90.


    2. Here goes a timeline of how the English version of the Bible came to be.

    http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/

    But the Bible in other languages such as greek, latin, and hebrew had been established long before the 16th century. The cannon of the scriptures, both OT and NT, was formalized in the 4th century A.D.


    http://www.gotquestions.org/canon-Bible.html

    Amen.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

    GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    Go to Jerusalem! 5777



    Amen.
    Osirus_JenkinsRock_Welltexas409Ajackson17
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I GOTTA QUESTION...

    WHY DO YALL ALLLLWAYYYYSS GO AGAINT THE BIBLE, GOD, AND JESUS?

    YALL NEVER TALK ABOUT BUDA, RA, THE KORAN, MOHAMED, ECT...


    YALL STAY TRYIN TO DESTORY THE TRUTH


    Fact is, if I was to try to discredit something, the bible and Christianity the easiest to discredit. Its so much shit out there to prove how false it is. I respect those that believe it though. If in your heart you believe it to be true then shout out to you. I wouldn't care if someone believed that a speck of dust was god, long as you don't effect me and mines, I wish you happiness
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2heaven

    in the 4th century people the so called church was still trying to determine
    if jesus aka serapis had a human nature. Which they debated ALL the way until late into
    the 10th century.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    Christianity didnt even exist in 90 AD.

    The bible as you know it wasnt even constructed til the 16th century.

    1. "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch." Acts 11:26


    Pagans called believers in Jesus Christ Christians starting around 42-43 A.D. So yes, Christianity did exist prior to A.D. 90.


    2. Here goes a timeline of how the English version of the Bible came to be.

    http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/

    But the Bible in other languages such as greek, latin, and hebrew had been established long before the 16th century. The cannon of the scriptures, both OT and NT, was formalized in the 4th century A.D.


    http://www.gotquestions.org/canon-Bible.html

    Amen.

    SMH @ you using the name of a so called pagan god to end your post.

    "Amen" or Amen Ra or Amun

    C'mon Broseph get your house in order
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    THE BIBLE CONTAINS TRUTH.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..NOW, IF SOMEONE USES THAT TRUTH AND TURNS IT INTO LIES AND TRY TO MANIPULATE SOMEONE IS ANOTHER STORY..

    JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF ELI.. DENZEL USED THE BIBLE FOR ITS NATURAL PURPOSE... THAT WHITE GUY WHO WANT THE BIBLE WANTED TO USE IT FOR EVIL...

    THE SAME BIBLE... SAME WORDS.. DIFFERENT PURPOSES

    @Drosodamfunny

    How can you declare the bible contains truth when none of it can be cross referenced with historical documents or historical events?

    The bible is nothing but and nothing more than propaganda that is text of mofos running the world for
    the past 500 years.

    IF THATS HOW YOU FEEL... GO RIGHT AHEAD...

    THE PROBLEM THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE WITH BEING A CHRISTAIN IS THE FACT THAT IT IS "FAITH" BASED AND NOT "SHOW ME THE MONEY; FACT; I CAN PROVE IT BY GOING OVER HERE" BASED...

    THINK ABOUT IT... WE HAVE FREE WILL... SO GOD DOES NO MAKE US SERVE HIM, WE HAVE A CHOICE..

    SO IF THE BIBLE (WORD OF GOD) WAS WITHOUT FAITH AND 100% FACTS THAT WOULD TOO BE GOD MAKING US SERVE HIM..


    WITH ALL OF THE BULLISH AND DECEPTION IN THE WORLD, I DONT BLAME YOU AND OTHER FOR WANTING TO BE ABLE TO KNOW AND NOT JUST BELIEVE IN FAITH.. BUT I TRUST IN GOD AND HIS WORD.. SO FAITH IS WHAT WORKS FOR ME..
    iw23gx.jpg
    DoUwant2go2Heavenkingblaze84Ajackson17Dr.Chemix
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @Rock Well

    what does an ad hominem attack have to do with the fact that the Bible as you know it
    wasnt even constructed until well into the AD era?

    Sorry if it came off that way, I mean no attack. Was gonna put that statement in question form at first.

    Generally when ppl attack the Bible I get that it more likely stems from something they read in it that they misunderstood or didn't like.

    The Bible as we know it in English was constructed well into the AD but the original texts were written much earlier and whats so suspect about that?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @drosodamfunny

    nigga none of what you said makes any sense.

    faith without works is dead right?

    so how can you have faith when the work of proving the historical record alleged by the bible
    cannot be proven and has been disproven on numerous occasions?

    Is God that big of a troll that he's going to place all types of false flags and and contrary evidence
    to play with the reason seeking logical minds that he supposedly gave us?


    I dunno care if it dont match up Im gonna believe anyway. Where they do that at.

    "I dont care if 2+2=4 and I have physical evidence to conclude such things...I still believe 2+2=5 because this group of books collectively bound says it is.

    Da Fuq?
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    kingblaze84DMTxTHCbull6599
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.