Kobe Bryant blames Lakers' age

Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
By Dave McMenamin | ESPNLosAngeles.com
"Cause we're old as shit," said the 34-year-old Bryant when asked why a lack of energy has been a problem for L.A. all season."What do you want? We just got to figure out how to play when we don't have that energy.

"You just saw an old damn team," Bryant continued. "I don't know how else to put it to you. We're just slow. You saw a team over there that was just younger and just had fresher legs and just played with more energy, and we were just stuck in the mud.

Metta World Peace, 33, refused to accept the age of the Lakers' roster as an excuse for their play, pointing out what the New York Knicks have accomplished so far this season.

I been telling niggas who I know is Lakers fans from the jump and niggas on here these boys just too old and slow too be running Dantoni's offense,but nobody listens.

Bryant, who has managed to lead the league in scoring this season despite being in his 17th year, said every player has to learn to create that energy individually. How Kobe when you jacking up 121 more shots than anyone else in the league you really expect niggas too give their all on defense foh.
KNiGHTS

Replies