The Real Posters Coalition

Ajackson17Ajackson17 God KingPosts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
If you are a real posters EX: Not a liar such as Towers, than come in and chat amongst your kind, but don't be lying saying you chasing benjamins but really men, we don't like those fake posters.

Enjoy!
gnsRecaptimus_Prime360Meta_ConsciousAP12NIKE...

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is the anti-CB thread I take it
    Ajackson17
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you troll how you real..

unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec.jpg?1331684804.jpg
    Ajackson17unspoken_respect
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol@cloning phase
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...what
    Ajackson17
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Didn't you have a cooning phase though???????????

Yup. During the elections he did. Ole Stephen Uncle Tom coon azzz nigga.
    TheIraqAjackson17SleepwalkingInJapan
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    countin so much money that my fingers cramp
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the realest man, the many facets of a man's pscyhology is vast and endless are only finite as the man allows him to be so. The "Coon Phase" was tribute to Ktulu to show you how emotional you can be and to push you to be more impersonal to the subject to gain another viewpoint. I'm a teacher and a strategists, I cannot reveal to left hand what's in my right hand or to my center whats in mind.

I will troll to make sure you don't subcumb to self stagnation. Please GOAT me. Thank you.
    NIKE...
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm the realest man, the many facets of a man's pscyhology is vast and endless are only finite as the man allows him to be so. The "Coon Phase" was tribute to Ktulu to show you how emotional you can be and to push you to be more impersonal to the subject to gain another viewpoint. I'm a teacher and a strategists, I cannot reveal to left hand what's in my right hand or to my center whats in mind.

I will troll to make sure you don't subcumb to self stagnation. Please GOAT me. Thank you.

blog-shaq-face18_zps3d1dad8b.jpg
  • eternalmoneyeternalmoney Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭

You wasn't trolling, you was very upset. Recording videos from the comfort of your mamas dining room table ready to be admitted for a 24 hour psych evaluation at any time.

Ajackson17Sion

You wasn't trolling, you was very upset. Recording videos from the comfort of your mamas dining room table ready to be admitted for a 24 hour psych evaluation at any time.

Hmmm, oh how very small minded your mind. I will give you the knowledge to further your mind instruction and first question is, who are you????
  • eternalmoneyeternalmoney Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭

Hmmm, oh how very small minded your mind. I will give you the knowledge to further your mind instruction and first question is, who are you????

If I told you who I was it wouldn't make my statements any less true. But nice way to try and change the subject.

Sion
    That's what you believe to be truth than you are entitled to your belief even though you are incorrect. I find the videos I posted to be funny and a way to act and put on a persona that pissed and had people laughing.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have let a real, real nigga make this thread.

ether-e1296908676217.gif
    Ajackson17LUClENChicity
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,448 Regulator
    Yall niggas taking this shit too far
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m3mtfz6P761rp3ke7o1_250.gif

swaggin through all these relevancy threads
    TheIraq
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    If you are a real posters EX: Not a liar such as Towers, than come in and chat amongst your kind, but don't be lying saying you chasing benjamins but really men, we don't like those fake posters.

Enjoy!

Didn't them BHM broads call you a " broke man's version of Forrest Whitaker"???

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/casting-thandie-newton-as-igbo-causes-controversy_topic332107_page25.html

2dahuz7.jpg
    Recaptimus_Prime360Chase N Bundlezgns
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist. Logician. Champion Lova Babylon Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    take that take that