Vanessa Bryant Addresses Drake's...

lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
"bitch you wasn't wit me shootin in the gym!" line

Drake did comment a while back stating the lyrics weren’t intended to hurt Vanessa:

“That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else.”

Vanessa kept quiet for most of 2012 but now the basketball wife is standing up for herself and her family. She addressed the matter on Instagram after several folks keep referencing the lyrics on her profile.

“I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Just shows how gullible they are. I don’t need to be in the gym. I’m raising our daughters, signing checks and taking care of everything else that pertains to our home life. [...]

I really wish people would stop THINK and then realize that they are being sucked into someone’s clear intention to monetize and gain attention off of our family’s heartache. This is real life. I hold down our home life so my husband can focus on his career. It’s a partnership.

Since my husband isn’t friends with Drake, we received a text of an apology forwarded from his manager. It’s done and over with and it’s now time for people to THINK before speaking”.

ether ?
chiyosukebhercAlready Home_17Turfaholicilledout

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 42,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake the best
    Michael_Malice2 DrawlzpurpngoldiKingGodGivBizaladdin1978rip.dillailledoutol_buddy
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 42,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch u need to be in the gym helping D-12 with his free throws! as the lakers struggling to be a 500 team this year

Im on the block like D12 I got da white/Dwight like D12!

I B you Game!
    Supreme_Gentleman
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bitch u need to be in the gym helping D-12 with his free throws! as the lakers struggling to be a 500 team this year

Im on the block like D12 I got da white/Dwight like D12!

I B you Game!

that track cold!
    Bcotton5
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last portion was pure, put on blast ether
    i thought kobe said he met that bitch at a club
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say ether

more "food for thought"
    soul rattler
    edited January 2013
    If Drake already said he ain't try to hurt u why bring it back up? hoes love attention boi! STFU and keep getting kobe money!!!!
    soul rattler
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vanessa loyal as fuck...look how quick tiger wife left him...this hoe cud have been took bean to the cleaners
    2 DrawlzLab BabyiKingGodGivBizhueyalibabailledouthaute
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought kobe said he met that bitch at a club

I think he met her at the set of a music video.
    Anti_matter2 DrawlzElzo69RenaissanceValentinez A. Kaiser
  • SWAMPGODSWAMPGOD 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did Hip Hop become so literal?

I was done wit these situations when Target, walmart or whoever the fuck that was replied to Jay
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay fuck Drake buuuuut fuck a gold-digging hoe first. As bad as Vanessa is that bitch was on a come up. You don't deserve that much money for doing what a fuckin REAL woman does. I know wives that had to fuckin WORK, I mean move boxes and lift shit so I don't by that "housework = work" bullshit. BITCH YOU WASN'T SHOOTING IN THE GYM period you were just a hole for that nigga dick.

I love my sisters but these golddiggers gotdamn, they make me sick....and from reading that I can tell that shit struck a nerve with her. So yeah it was ether, but it was for Vanessa. She mad? Good.
    Disciplined InSightStoneColdMikeyrip.dillaalmighty breeze
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Move to grown and sexy now please!
    Siqnih Da Trapperblu197
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777
    edited January 2013
    house work my ass. like Kobe don't have a personal maid/chef.
    Kobe didn't get his millions from home life , he got it by shooting in the gym. n bitch; u was't with him shooting in the GYM!

Drizzy spitting that truth juice, she wasn't with Kobe on the come up .you came, when he was established.
    so how is this a partnership??? now i got the buisness, already up n running, now we partners ??? GTFOH

the average women don't wanna partnership, with a man on the come up. they want the finish product.
    that's cool ! but kno ya role. sit in the corner n be a good bitch.
    u can't have the audacity to regulate shit , cause bitch u wasn't with me shooting in the gym.
    usmarin3rip.dilla
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanessa is loyal though most women would have left kobe after the rape trial
    blackgod813haute
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at this bitch, well i guess Kobe's accountant and his nanny deserve half his shit then because they are cutting checks and raising kids.

That's the thing i have with women, they think because you push out a child for them you own them the world. Fuck outta here, she and Tiger Woods ex wife ain't nothing but trophy bitches who got lucky. They possess no skills and damn sure wouldn't have earned millions off their own merit.
    2 DrawlzAlready Home_17almighty breezealibaba
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that woman is your wife, you would be pissed, if that woman is taking you to the cleaners i'd give props for the support. Seeing as they back together, for now, Kobe shouldnt say anything but keep one eye open (soon as he stops playing-NBA checks stop coming, when the money goes will she stay?) like CBS.
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    If she was a gold digger, she woulda gotten PAID and moved on from Kobe already. But most y'all niggas wouldn't understand that, cuz yall coming from households where a woman is the lead
    Miltown Maraudermiamivice305illedout
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she was a gold digger, she woulda gotten PAID and moved on from Kobe already. But most y'all niggas wouldn't understand that, cuz yall coming from households where a woman is the lead

Or she is waiting until he retires, this niggas making 105 mil off NBA alone in the next 3 years.
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only person she could ether is Kobe. Nigga spending like crazy to keep that bitch.
    texasdaking88