BROTHAS & SISTAS!! CAN Y'ALL PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO STOP SHAWTY LO'S SHOW "ALL MY BABY MAMAS"

BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI I CAN NEVER DIE!!!!!!!DEEP EAST OAKLANDPosts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
This going to be sent to the oxygen channel(they are airing it this spring) It already has thousands of signatures. When you finish signing the petition just hit the skip button on the rest of that bull shit that pops up.
https://www.change.org/petitions/oxygen-media-electus-and-diga-vision-cancel-shawty-lo-s-all-my-babies-mamas-a-show-that-stereotypes-and-demeans-black-children-mothers-and-dads

Here's what the woman(Sabrina Lamb) who started this a few days ago had to say in her letter to the station.(shit is powerful!!!!! lol)

"Oxygen Media, Electus and DiGa Vision: Cancel Shawty Lo's "All My Babies' Mamas," a show that stereotypes and demeans black children, mothers and dads!"

To:
Jason Klarman, President
Cameron Blanchard, Oxygen
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President
Oxygen Media, Electus and DiGa Vision, Ben Silverman, President
Rod Aissa, Senior Vice President of Development

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As dysfunctional and violent as so-called reality shows are, could you ever imagine a one hour spectacle where 11 children are forced to witness their 10 unwed mothers clamor for financial support, emotional attention and sexual reward from rapper Shawty-Lo, the childish, roaming ‘father’?

Could you imagine that Oxygen Media, known for violent programming targeting young women with stereotypical images, would consider the embarrassment that these children would experience, and sanction that these children and the lives they no choice but witness, as entertainment?

Could you imagine that Oxygen Media, would use a slur against mothers, fathers and children and entitle this debacle, “All My Babies’ Mamas”? Cori Abraham, Oxygen Media, Senior Vice President of Development wrote in a press release: “…..over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can "tweet and gossip" about….leaving the man of the house to split his affection multiple ways while trying to create order… but "sharing your man" with several opinionated women is bound to create issues.”

Tragically, this day has come.

What is the difference between this train wreck and the other reality trash which clog the airwaves?

THE CHILDREN!....OUR CHILDREN!

And it is these children...our children who will hold all of us accountable by allowing them to be exploited, internationally, in this manner. Our children will suffer from this negativity and need someone like you to stand up for them and say:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I thought it couldn't get no worse than flavor flav.

pass this link around please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ON SOME OTHER SHIT THOUGH)
I wonder how Muslims, Mormons, or any other polygamous religions feel about this show...........?
The RecipeBlack_Samsonblackgod813SleepwalkingInJapanAlready Home_17Wild Selftexas409VIBERecaptimus_Prime360Young Stefdwade206unspoken_respectTrashboat

Replies