BROTHAS & SISTAS!! CAN Y'ALL PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO STOP SHAWTY LO'S SHOW "ALL MY BABY MAMAS"

BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE!THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
This going to be sent to the oxygen channel(they are airing it this spring) It already has thousands of signatures. When you finish signing the petition just hit the skip button on the rest of that bull shit that pops up.
https://www.change.org/petitions/oxygen-media-electus-and-diga-vision-cancel-shawty-lo-s-all-my-babies-mamas-a-show-that-stereotypes-and-demeans-black-children-mothers-and-dads

Here's what the woman(Sabrina Lamb) who started this a few days ago had to say in her letter to the station.(shit is powerful!!!!! lol)

"Oxygen Media, Electus and DiGa Vision: Cancel Shawty Lo's "All My Babies' Mamas," a show that stereotypes and demeans black children, mothers and dads!"

To:
Jason Klarman, President
Cameron Blanchard, Oxygen
Cori Abraham, Senior Vice President
Oxygen Media, Electus and DiGa Vision, Ben Silverman, President
Rod Aissa, Senior Vice President of Development

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As dysfunctional and violent as so-called reality shows are, could you ever imagine a one hour spectacle where 11 children are forced to witness their 10 unwed mothers clamor for financial support, emotional attention and sexual reward from rapper Shawty-Lo, the childish, roaming ‘father’?

Could you imagine that Oxygen Media, known for violent programming targeting young women with stereotypical images, would consider the embarrassment that these children would experience, and sanction that these children and the lives they no choice but witness, as entertainment?

Could you imagine that Oxygen Media, would use a slur against mothers, fathers and children and entitle this debacle, “All My Babies’ Mamas”? Cori Abraham, Oxygen Media, Senior Vice President of Development wrote in a press release: “…..over-the-top moments that our young, diverse female audience can "tweet and gossip" about….leaving the man of the house to split his affection multiple ways while trying to create order… but "sharing your man" with several opinionated women is bound to create issues.”

Tragically, this day has come.

What is the difference between this train wreck and the other reality trash which clog the airwaves?

THE CHILDREN!....OUR CHILDREN!

And it is these children...our children who will hold all of us accountable by allowing them to be exploited, internationally, in this manner. Our children will suffer from this negativity and need someone like you to stand up for them and say:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I thought it couldn't get no worse than flavor flav.

pass this link around please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ON SOME OTHER SHIT THOUGH)
I wonder how Muslims, Mormons, or any other polygamous religions feel about this show...........?
The RecipeBlack_Samsonblackgod813SleepwalkingInJapanAlready Home_17Wild Selftexas409VIBERecaptimus_Prime360Young Stefdwade206unspoken_respectLUClEN

Replies

• FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    will do. i could give a fuck what you other ignorant negroes are talking about and trying to keep it real. The show is a fucking disgrace.

Funny thing is i remember a boondocks comic strip where they made fun of a black actor supposedly shooting his new movie "my baby mamas" and they went crazy lol. funny how 10 years later that shit came true.

You are a corny brother for that. That show look hilarious, and wont be as bad as Tash.0, Family Guy or Boondocks.
    infamous114ragefuc_i_look_likeAlready Home_17Ajackson17texas409MuhannadMiltown Marauder
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Don't believe the hype Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    That lady that created the petition fleecing her baby daddy while keeping him from seeing his kids. She trying to keep shit like this from convincing fathers that they should be involved in spreading blackness across the planet.
    2 Drawlzaka_OG
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But on some real shit, I'm not gonna sign that, more people are gonna watch it anyway since your putting shit in all caps and telling people not to watch
    JYo79rage
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As opposed to VH1s elegance
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
    DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH!!
    will do. i could give a fuck what you other ignorant negroes are talking about and trying to keep it real. The show is a fucking disgrace.

Funny thing is i remember a boondocks comic strip where they made fun of a black actor supposedly shooting his new movie "my baby mamas" and they went crazy lol. funny how 10 years later that shit came true.

POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATING WOOOOOOO!!!!
    POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATING WOOOOOOO!!!!

DIS AINT FOR NO FAKE NIGGUHS
    IF YOU A REAL NIGGUH DEN FUCK WIT ME!

ptowndonte wrote: »
    DIS SOUND LIKE 007 ON NINTENDO64 AND SHIT
    OH word?

Busta Carmichael ragePicomiamivice305
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

You are a corny brother for that. That show look hilarious, and wont be as bad as Tash.0, Family Guy or Boondocks.

you are a coon as nigga. you prolly sippin on kool-aid with a bucket by your side right now.

Boondocks is a satire of what this show is. And how is Tosh.0 which is basically a adult version for americas funniest home videos. how is that anywhere near to a show that will be putting black people back 100 years.

Think outside the box fam, when Carl von linne determined race he stated that the negroes were "stupid and lazy" while other races were smart. And this is the type of shit that the other races pitch to each other to prove carl von linne was right. i'm not even on some pro-black shit, i grew up with alot of racism based on shit like this.
    goldenjaYoung StefNoirceothachosen1
  • dakidfrankiedakidfrankie Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck all that...I'm trying to see this show...and this just make me wanna watch it a little more
    FyHunnitKai
  • Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they will do anything to to disgrace the black race
    texas409Wild Selfwillhustle
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's not disgracing the black race he's disgracing himself
    rip.dillaCJdwade206aka_OG
    he's not disgracing the black race he's disgracing himself

like people execpt for hoodrats and fatherless niggas know who shawty lo is
    peterpiffin[Deleted User]
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

you are a coon as nigga. you prolly sippin on kool-aid with a bucket by your side right now.

Boondocks is a satire of what this show is. And how is Tosh.0 which is basically a adult version for americas funniest home videos. how is that anywhere near to a show that will be putting black people back 100 years.

Think outside the box fam, when Carl von linne determined race he stated that the negroes were "stupid and lazy" while other races were smart. And this is the type of shit that the other races pitch to each other to prove carl von linne was right. i'm not even on some pro-black shit, i grew up with alot of racism based on shit like this.

All races got baby momma issues though?? Having multiple wives, and children with multiple women is accepted in other parts of the wold. This really outside of the box "fam".

Real talk, how is this show any different then The Family Hustle?
    2 Drawlzfuc_i_look_likeIoniz3dSPIRITZLurker6aka_OG

All races got baby momma issues though?? Having multiple wives, and children with multiple women is accepted in other parts of the wold. This really outside of the box "fam".

bruh you are misunderstanding me. Don't act like black people don't have the worst stereotypes. single mothers and multiple baby mamas being one of them. And the funny thing is T.I. is actually shawty lo's neighboor they show that in the trailer. So these two sellout shows are actually being taped next to each other with a jewish racist behind the camera.
    blackgod813
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

i'm not even on some pro-black shit, i grew up with alot of racism based on shit like this.
    Exactly, I'm just simply tired of this shit and this is the biggest stereotype of us. this shit is waaaaaay too extreme lol.

funny you brought this up, I was thinking the same thing lol. T.I is not as extreme as shawty lo though, shawty lo is overkill!! Females love T.I so he gets away with it. Most of his fans don't know that he got other kids that aint on the show and so does tiny. Both of them a little older than me, they just cracked 30 and got hella kids lol. How much you wanna bet t.i other kids mom got kids with some lame and that lame got kids too. Tiny got kids by some lame and he got kids too by some rat and the rat probably got kids from some other lame ass nigga SMH!!!

On another note, Lil wayne somewhere mad as hell at shawty lo right now lol

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well...I'm prolly not een gonna watch it...And that's what I'd suggest to anyone else who don't wanna watch it...So...No.
    2 Drawlzshtoopid
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you niggas really think this is going to work? I mean REALLY?
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ They do, and that's sad...
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell if i care if this nigga wanna exploit his family, i want be watching this
    Cain