Everything Thats WRONG With The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises (in 3:00 mins)

focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype.Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
Look, we love The Avengers, you love The Avengers, and God loves The Avengers. But you can't deny that this new video from Cinema Sins makes sense. Here's everything that's wrong with The Avengers in three minutes or less:

You probably don't want to watch this if you love The Dark Knight Rises and can't handle any criticism of it. If you can, though, check out this funny video:

LOL
Already Home_17KNiGHTSocelottexas409CottonCitySlimCJBuilt 4 cuban linx5th LetterVIBEKINGECJokerKings_a_m_r_i_o

Replies

• lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea still don't have any clue how he knew Wayne was Batman. that adam sandler impersonation was funny
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lol i noticed a few of these
    a few are reaches but some are on point
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Could you imagine watching a movie with the dickhead who did these videos....nobody likes THAT guy.

I always thought you were THAT guy

Man, I was just about to post this.
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL some of these are good but its still just a movie...
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn
    the military base in plain sight and handling of the tesseract by hand thing is jus laffable
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man fell from space without gravity smh
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    yea still don't have any clue how he knew Wayne was Batman. that adam sandler impersonation was funny

Blake was supposed to be a combo of Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Tim Drake. If you ever read the comics then you'd know Tim Drake deduced Batman was Bruce Wayne
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Batman talking to himself and still using the batman voice.
    focus
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    only thing that bothered me about dkr was all the cops going down into the tunnels. like who does that.

"who the fuck is this bitch?!" had me rollin
    Already Home_17
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only thing that bothered me about dkr was all the cops going down into the tunnels. like who does that.

"who the fuck is this bitch?!" had me rollin

Hi Gabi.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    Could you imagine watching a movie with the dickhead who did these videos....nobody likes THAT guy.

I always thought you were THAT guy

Ehhh...you aren't totally wrong..lol
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,648 Regulator
    I'm mad there was alternate ending credits scene to the Avengers. That was my first time seeing or even hearing about that scene smh.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, dude is an idiot. I'd say about 10 out of the 64 points he had against the Avengers were valid. The others may have been made for comedic purposes, but they weren't even close to being funny.

And lol @ him faulting the Avengers by saying there is no gravity in space. So not only does he make bad criticisms against movie science, he doesn't seem to understand real science either.
    focus
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »

iron man wasnt really in space
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

he didnt fall so to speak.. the blast from the nuke pushed him back towards the wormhole to earth.. the camera perspective made it look like a fall

• RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what
    that was hines ward?

why

wtf

BK Product
    major pain wrote: »

he didnt fall so to speak.. the blast from the nuke pushed him back towards the wormhole to earth.. the camera perspective made it look like a fall

I'm not understanding what people are talking about. There IS gravity in space. Gravity is always in effect between two masses. It's power decreases as you put distance between the two masses, so yes, in deep space the effects of gravity are minimized. However, he wasn't separated from the Earth that far. Earth was right there, so it was close enough to exert a significant gravitational pull on Ironman.
    Amotekun
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,934 Regulator
    did they ever explain how he got back to gotham
    almighty breeze
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

I'm not understanding what people are talking about. There IS gravity in space. Gravity is always in effect between two masses. It's power decreases as you put distance between the two masses, so yes, in deep space the effects of gravity are minimized. However, he wasn't separated from the Earth that far. Earth was right there, so it was close enough to exert a significant gravitational pull on Ironman.

i never said gravity doesnt exist in space.

he wasnt near earth either.. that was a wormhole or portal from wherever in space to earth
    focus
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Batman ones were on poin.
    clairvoyance

i never said gravity doesnt exist in space.

he wasnt near earth either.. that was a wormhole or portal from wherever in space to earth

I never said you said that. The guy in the video said it and some people are trying to explain why it's possible like what he said had merit at all.

And it's irrelevant how far away they were in space, the wormhole connected the two points. That's what wormholes do. The same way the light from the earth traveled through the wormhole and made it appear as though the Earth was right there, the gravitational force would be expressed through the wormhole and affect Ironman the same as if he was right there.
    soul rattler
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of them were valid others not so much granted if you read Batman you would know the answer to some the questions he pointed out.