What is AKA Donkey?

NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
The step child of niggas trying to be grown and sexy or the bastard child searching for reason?

No respect but plenty of arrogance?

Lampoon of social media?

Ill community ghetto?

Last platform of free expression?

What is aka donkey b?
El PayasoAmotekun

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that in mind when i crafted this thread b..keep it up and you'll be as great as basquiat..he was a legend outchea
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my PS3 is big as fuck... nh
    VulcanRavenEl Payaso
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    you got scammed my nigga..i can throw my joint in my girls purse b..u sure it's a ps3?

you got scammed my nigga..i can throw my joint in my girls purse b..u sure it's a ps3?

yeah I'm sure... it plays my vhs tapes just fine...
    Tapes? You need to upgrade b
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,263 Regulator
    It seems like donkey is only for plap, kat, dro, CNB, and Seedz and each and every thread has something to do with at least 1 of the aforementioned posters.

AKA the shit fell off

Does that make them powerful posters?
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like donkey is only for plap, kat, dro, CNB, and Seedz and each and every thread has something to do with at least 1 of the aforementioned posters.

AKA the shit fell off
    From a year and a half ago!?!?
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah I'm sure... it plays my vhs tapes just fine...
    Tapes? You need to upgrade b

Yeah get on that Beta Max b
    NIKE...haute
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A place for has beens.
    NIKE...PimpMVPEl Payaso

AKA the shit fell off

Can t-pain sing without autotune?

Who knows b..who knows?
    SneakDZAStoneColdMikey
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

AKA the shit fell off

Can t-pain sing without autotune?

Who knows b..who knows?
    Nope it has been established.
    NIKE...
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    They say Donkey fell off....but when it was ON, where were they?

I know where I was....sonning legends and quickly becoming a household name in as lil as 3months. I had vets and legends alike paying me more attention than they did their wives.

Question I now ask, is where were they? I see 2 names in here, literally 2 names, that posted in Donkey last year...stopit5, and Elzo (he only posted when JG posted, but every good poster needs a toilet wiper, so).

The rest of the names......nobodies! If u were familiar with Donkey last year, more than likely u werent familiar with them.

Coincidentally this year when they decide to post......Donkey goes to shit. It must be 2 sides!!
    VIBETonyDubbzMdizzle9000ChicityLady_ZeeAjackson17Osirus_Jenkins
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When people say Donkey fell off, from when to when are they talking about? The last time Donkey was "on" was on the vbulletin platform(also had hundreds of posters in this forum alone) and the platform before that, back in '03. "Donkey fell off!! Donkey fell off!" shaddup, you don't even know when it was ON.
    Chicity
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Is good out in France man.....Tranquille AbidjanPosts: 28,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donkey fell off when shit became redundant....at one point in time you could count on like a new exposure a week....Pictures being dropped .....Random shit that kept the site fresh....now ppl are talking bout the same shit everyday.....same CB boiler room jokes, samkpe Kat is a whore joke and etc.....
    Recaptimus_Prime360ChicityT. SanfordAmotekun
  • Max.Max. Posts: 21,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They say Donkey fell off....but when it was ON, where were they?

I know where I was....sonning legends and quickly becoming a household name in as lil as 3months. I had vets and legends alike paying me more attention than they did their wives.

Question I now ask, is where were they? I see 2 names in here, literally 2 names, that posted in Donkey last year...stopit5, and Elzo (he only posted when JG posted, but every good poster needs a toilet wiper, so).

The rest of the names......nobodies! If u were familiar with Donkey last year, more than likely u werent familiar with them.

Coincidentally this year when they decide to post......Donkey goes to shit. It must be 2 sides!!

Nigga shut the fuck up..you old shithead...if u got pussy more often u wouldnt be a crybaby bitch.
    Ajackson17MF_DoomervilleOsirus_JenkinsBK Product
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are exposures even relevant anymore?
    El Payaso
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Is good out in France man.....Tranquille AbidjanPosts: 28,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are exposures even relevant anymore?

Cause they dont happen anymore ...... But the greatest iC moments are exposures of some sort...
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,396 ✭✭✭✭✭

AKA the shit fell off

all thats tellin me is that you need to step yo postin up

you post for others to entertain you, i post to entertain myself and make a bitch kill theyself

if you sayin somethin you apart of wack then you the one makin it wack b

step yo post skills up
    ChicityLady_Zee
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't agree with the statement that every good poster needs a toilet wiper.