What will you not tolerate in Hip Hop in 2013?

Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
...besides the usual artists you think in your opinion that's wack and the trashy music?

Replies

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,396 Regulator
    Am I high or are you missing a "we" in the title?

craig.gif
    FyHunnitgenocidecutter
  • sullysully Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you accidentally a word
    loch121
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "supa dupa flow"
    runningwolf1980eternal soldiershtoopidCashmoneyDux
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitter beef
    Hoe saving
    The word swag
    Bars that don't provoke thought or motivate

Rappers acting like females.
    Skinny jeans

Shall I go on?
    genocidecutter
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all that bullshit the internet calls "hip-hop"
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    Some of yall have been tolerating wack lyrics, wack mcs, wack djs and just general wackness for far to long. Not me though, I'm good. I don't tolerate none of that shit.
    Disciplined InSight[Deleted User]idoitforhiphop10
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭
    Wiz Khalifa
    Nicki Minaj
    and any other artist who's I'm better than you attitude out weighs their talent or development as an artist 20 fold

• 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 27,033 Regulator
    the same thing i've always not tolerated and that is wack rhyming motherfuckers.
    Already Home_17Mister B.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slow mo rhyming i can't stand it i don't think it should classify as rapping if your talking to the beat
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "turn up" flow Meek Mill and T.I. ran to the ground... like, "I'm turnt up and I'm swagged out and I pop pills til I pass out and I hit the mall and I cash out..." Shut the fuck up.
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Lol, whose parents are ya'll? Why is it so hard for ya'll to just not pay attention to what ya'll don't want to deal with? These rappers ain't ya'll kids, ya'll don't own no major stock in nothing Hip-Hop related, ya'll ain't earning nor losing money because of any of this. Ain't none of these rappers on ya'll fantasy league team. Only way ya'll losing bread is if ya'll buying music ya'll gone complain about later. Ya'll still just forcing yourselves into this shit. The great thing about technology, the internet and how it effects the music we listen to is you can press play, pause, rewind, skip, scroll down and click what you interested in or just flat out not click on some shit you know you probably ain't gone like. It's as easy as that.
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    nignogs that use the radio and mainstream backed music to criticize the culture... I'm calling nignogs out for not supporting the underground yet talking about hip hop being dead...

True. The thing is, we do have control over our culture, but if we don't have conversations like these, we lose that control. and the people that have no idea how it works will sabotage it. Every sound has its purpose, but some of the worst shit is becoming the norm, and it's making us as a whole look bad. It's on us to speak on it.
    Disciplined InSight[Deleted User]yeah i rap so don't idoitforhiphop10
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,438 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    "OHHHHHHH GAWWWWD! DO IT!! BOIII!!!"
    [Deleted User]andre_1024chiyosuke
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,438 Regulator
    Jamaica wrote: »
    cats wanna say "turn off the radio" let me put it to you like this, whether you like it or not, the radio IS a representation of hip hop, and to a casual listener those songs are representing the culture. We on allhiphop post on here because we are SUPER fans of the culture, and we are a little more knowledgable than the average fan. So for us we can find ways to listen to what we want without using the radio. So it is a problem that the radio shows no balance, and it reflects badly on the culture like hip hop is only about partying, drugs, women and money. But can you blame somebody for thinking that hip hop is only about that when that's all mainstream radio is playing?

tl;dr:

WE SOME MUSIC STANS, "JOE PUBLIC AINT GON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT, THEY TO BUSY BEING LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER"
    5th LetterMeta_Conscious
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitter beef
    Hoe saving
    The word swag
    Bars that don't provoke thought or motivate

Rappers acting like females.
    Skinny jeans

Shall I go on?

* hand claps *
  • complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    1. I dont wanna hear or see another house/techno mixed with hiphop. It breaks down the culture, it really does.
    2. I dont want to see black people in the game selling their soul/ culture/habits for more power or money.
    3. superstars beefing on twitter, while making thousands of dollars everytime they finished their 140.
    4. The features orgy.. I remember a time when Biggie had only one feature (method man) on a album. That was the right and only ''method" to do this. fuck tis.
    5. I dont want to see the Kardashians / Kanye mashup of how their baby is gonna look like, I dont want Instatramp pics on the foreign news page in my paper, the same paper calls Kanye a singer, so can you see how fucking far away i live, under a rock, and still have to deal with it. Fuck Kanye. matter of fact, that brings me to my number 6
    6. Kanye West( not because of music, but just fuck him for now, )
    7. Two days ago I noticed a woman, in the fifties, maybe sixties her son was acting like a idiot on the street, She asked him where his swag was. I wonder who was the bigger idiot. I wished swag stayed on the corner....
    and more, i be back for a part 2
    Disciplined InSighteternal soldieryeah i rap so don't chiyosuke
  • complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    1. I dont wanna hear or see another house/techno mixed with hiphop. It breaks down the culture, it really does.
    2. I dont want to see black people in the game selling their soul/ culture/habits for more power or money.
    3. superstars beefing on twitter, while making thousands of dollars everytime they finished their 140.
    4. The features orgy.. I remember a time when Biggie had only one feature (method man) on a album. That was the right and only ''method" to do this. fuck tis.
    5. I dont want to see the Kardashians / Kanye mashup of how their baby is gonna look like, I dont want Instatramp pics on the foreign news page in my paper, the same paper calls Kanye a singer, so can you see how fucking far away i live, under a rock, and still have to deal with it. Fuck Kanye. matter of fact, that brings me to my number 6
    7. Two days ago I noticed a woman, in the fifties, maybe sixties her son was acting like a idiot on the street, She asked him where his swag was. I wonder who was the bigger idiot. I wished swag stayed on the corner....
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

(-_-) This can't be a true story.

yeah i rap so don't chiyosuke