Wow, did anyone watch the Charlie Sheen roast?

The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks GivenPosts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I know I'm late, but you might as well say it was a black people/Charlie Sheen roast. They went the hardest on O'neal and Tyson and there were mad black jokes thrown in there.

I can't lie, I had to laugh at this exchange.

Comic I've never heard of: Patrice sure is fat. Maybe someone should tell him grape koolaid is not a fruit.
*lukewarm audience reception"
Patrice: That was actually pretty good but there were too many white people in here for them to get it.
Comic: Too many white people? Here is something you'll never hear "There are too few black people in here."

Even Will Shatner came with the racist jokes.

He was like: "You can tell from my work that I put a lot of time and effort into picking the right projects before I move in, sort of like Patrice's family."

I know anybody can get it at a roast, but it was like those people had been waiting all year to get some shit off their chests about black people.
BK Product

Replies

• G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you must not be hip to patrice and his style of comedy......
    BK Product
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    patrice>>>>
    BK ProductBobOblah
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Rock a fly jersey in the Summertime, God. Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrice served all them bastids in the end tho.
    Lou_CypherBK ProductBobOblah
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the first roast you've watched?
    Already Home_17infamous114soul rattler
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's not the first roast I've watched. I understand what a roast is. I was just pointing out that they were going in on us on this one. Hell, they didn't clown black people that much when they roasted Flavor Flav. I didn't find it offensive. I thought it was funny. It just caught me off guard that everyone came with the black jokes given that Sheen was the one being roasted. Hell, I'd say people went in on Tyson more than they did Sheen.
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne Nights like this, raindrops will faaaallll!!! Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's not the first roast I've watched. I understand what a roast is. I was just pointing out that they were going in on us on this one. Hell, they didn't clown black people that much when they roasted Flavor Flav. I didn't find it offensive. I thought it was funny. It just caught me off guard that everyone came with the black jokes given that Sheen was the one being roasted. Hell, I'd say people went in on Tyson more than they did Sheen.

idk what roast you watched w/flavor flav but the tore his ass to pieces in that one. i distinctly remember one white comedian saying flavor flav look like a skeleton with black electrical tape wrapped around it. funny as fuck but you get my point
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Patrice O'neal is one of the top comedians period and he came out and ethered everybody

"His body of work is very Christian Slaterish"

I been peeping all his stand ups and after he died I got hooked on Opie and Anthony.he used to be spitting the real on there

This roast was taking him to wider audiences then he just died.

idk what roast you watched w/flavor flav but the tore his ass to pieces in that one. i distinctly remember one white comedian saying flavor flav look like a skeleton with black electrical tape wrapped around it. funny as fuck but you get my point

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I didn't say they didn't go at Flava. I said they didn't go at US as hard during that roast. In other words, there were more joke just generally aimed at clowning black people in the roast of Sheen than in the roast of Flava which is surprising given that the roast of Flava at least had a black person as the central target.
  • Or what about that blonde chick:
    "look at that face, it's so dark and wrinkly and constantly getting pounded.
    It's like Patricia's grandmother's asshole after a gospel brunch...
    I'm just assuming she raised you."

Daamn.
    It was a good roast tho' except for the blonde chick, she sucked.
    dogfromduckhunt
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Patrice O'Neal!!
    No guy wants to cheat and hurt his woman. First of all, think about what cheating is for a second ladies. Cheating is a man, he sneaks out of his own house to go and find some happiness behind your back. Just so YOUR feelings aren't hurt. Cheating is for you, it's not for me. - Patrice O'Neal

"The difference between 40 year old cooch and 20 (year old cooch) is the amount of time i wait. That's it. 20 i'll wait FOREVER. Just wait in the corner like "Oh it's gonna happen! i am going to wait for this 20 year oldness!" But 40? i wait a date. Two dates. Two dates and then you gotta start rolling those old drawers down." - Patrice O'Neal

"(But women) you get hornier as you get older. It's weird, you wanna do all your sex in between the ages of 30 and 50. That's when you want it. But here's how sad things are, the value of vagina is only good from 18-29. Pu$$y gets old like bread, not like wine." - Patrice O'Neal

illestni99ainne
    ILL_Anvers wrote: »
    Or what about that blonde chick:
    "look at that face, it's so dark and wrinkly and constantly getting pounded.
    It's like Patricia's grandmother's asshole after a gospel brunch...
    I'm just assuming she raised you."

lol That shit was cold blooded.

And when Mike tried to go at her and she was like "I...I don't...Is his interpreter here tonight?" lmao
    ILL_Anvers
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man they were going in on patrice. I honestly felt bad for him. But then they made him go 2nd to last and he just spit ether lol.

Then he died a couple months later. Alls i could think of is that roast raised his blood pressure. Fuckers killed him man...
    Rubato Garcialoch121
    Yeah, it was pretty crazy. A couple of them actually cracked on him dying from the diabetes and then he died from it.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Jimmy said Flav is the reason George Bush doesn't like black people I died.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Man they were going in on patrice. I honestly felt bad for him. But then they made him go 2nd to last and he just spit ether lol.

Then he died a couple months later. Alls i could think of is that roast raised his blood pressure. Fuckers killed him man...

i doubt it patrice was a G and is used to that type of comedy/competition it's like battle rappers few take it to heart it's comedians' way of staying sharp
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne Nights like this, raindrops will faaaallll!!! Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was pretty crazy. A couple of them actually cracked on him dying from the diabetes and then he died from it.

at the roast he actually said he was dying. he really meant that shit. RIP Patrice he died before people could actually recognize his greatness smh

Lou_Cypher