The wire prequels

Max.Max. real talk you look like fuckn squirrel sonPosts: 18,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I never saw this shit before

Amotekunloch121Valentinez A. Kaiseralmighty breezeilledoutAP12TheIraq

Replies

• themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmbao @ prop joe
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I got that Mozambique Ha Ha! ZionPosts: 25,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were released before Season 5 in 08...
    CoolJoealmighty breezeAP12
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still find it funny how people can even compare this to the sopranos.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    These are just different parts of eps that had backstories I think

Whatever they are I saw them before
    gns
  • Max.Max. real talk you look like fuckn squirrel son Posts: 18,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prop joe fat ass look like he been trading test answers for cake
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

easy....because its that much better.....focusing a season to a capo's homosexual lifestyle is whats hot in the streets?
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came in here to start a Wire thread.. I wanted to know how the fuck did the crack the clock code in the last season.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I came in here to start a Wire thread.. I wanted to know how the fuck did the crack the clock code in the last season.
    Spoiler:
    almighty breezegnsDillaDeaf
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Spoiler:

Good looking out. I actually rewatch the epi yesterday. I don't know how I missed that.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

easy....because its that much better.....focusing a season to a capo's homosexual lifestyle is whats hot in the streets?

man the sopranas was sooo weak compared to this. i dont know if its becasue you can see this every day or because i grew up in a hood kinda like that or what..but the sopranos seemed more fiction than anything
    gns
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I miss this show...
    gnsBlaqueHoney01
    so how was the corner a prequel to the wire?

didn the dread nigga end up on drugs at the end when the cops came in?
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so how was the corner a prequel to the wire?

didn the dread nigga end up on drugs at the end when the cops came in?

Not a prequel as much as inspired by the same source material. The same guys that created the Wire based loosely on their careers in the field and some people from Bmore kinda used the Corner as a test for what the Wire would become. Homicide: Life on the Streets is another show inspired by the same sources.
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    damn I miss this show...

im hooked on this show. I jus started watchin it about 3 weeks ago. smh @ myself for not checking for it during its orginal run.

so many great characters. season 4 is my fav. but it needed MORE Bodie.

loch121
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Anybody remember that show The Corner? I want to watch the rest to the series.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody remember that show The Corner? I want to watch the rest to the series.
    yeah it was the shit.Same ppl made it
  • Max.Max. real talk you look like fuckn squirrel son Posts: 18,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C/s shit was goat i was late to the wire...im re watching season 3...
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was late too. Being late to a show is great though. You get to watch it at your own pace and don't have to worry about waiting til the next week or next season to get resolution to cliff hangers and such.
    allied
  • BlaqueHoney01BlaqueHoney01 Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    I wish they would make a prequel movie like David Simon mentioned.

Did you guys know that the real D'Angelo from The Corner is dead? He was Brother Muzone's right hand.
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Robert F. Chew (Prop Joe)